• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 1,025 Views, 63 Comments

Tekkit Is Awesome(A Yogscast/MLP Crossover) - T1MBUK0N3



The Mane 6 plays Tekkit with Honeydew Inc.

  • ...
26
 63
 1,025

Destruction & Restoration

It was a few minutes after the Mane 6 set off an explosion, resulting in the chain reaction that left a nether portal floating in midair. In the Nether, mobs were becoming more ambitious than the rest, ambitious enough to go to the overworld to claim it for themselves. Doing so, Hell began breaking loose, just like the war that Duncan and Sjin had with each other a long time ago. The Mane 6 noticed this and invited the Honeydew boys to fight the mobs with them.

The fight lasted for hours, unfortunately, Twilight cast a magic spell that came in contact with the magic of the Nether portal, resulting in the destruction, and the crash, of the Tekkit server. When it crashed, the landscaped looked horrible, a lot worse than the aftermath of the war between Duncan and Sjin. A wasteland that left behind lots of bedrock. No obsidian, grass, dirt, water, or lava to be seen.


In real life(IRL), the computers were disrupted within the YogTowers, and the Yogscast men and women decided to find out what was going on. Investigating the rooms, they found one with the animated characters inside, unconscious once again. They got the ponies out of the room and into the main room of the building. After the ponies woke up in the main room, Ridgedog began questioning them.

“What the hell is going on here?!” he asked in such shock.

The Mane 6 explained how they got here when the Yogscast were playing Sunshine Of Israpony, how the Yognaughts left some stuff behind, how they got to the Tekkit world, the explosion that Rainbow Dash planned to set off, the Nether mobs, all leading up to now. Nilesy was thinking about protesting against what the Mane 6 have done, but decided to talk Hannah into reasoning with them on a new idea.

“Girls,” she got the ponies’ attention, “I have an idea. Ridgedog should recreate the Tekkit server from before the explosion you guys set off, and things will go back to the way they were. You girls should work with Honeydew Enterprises against SipsCo, as long as you don’t make Hell break loose again like that war that Duncan and Sjin had once. And also, Twilight and Fluttershy should help me sometime, despite the fact that Fluttershy has a fascination for animals, especially the owls, which I have a major fascination for, and that Twilight Sparkle has a pet owl. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Hannah,” Twilight began, “but what was with the war that Duncan and Sjin had?”

At this, the two mentioned men came in and told them about the war from their perspectives. How Sjin stole Duncan’s stuff during his mass fabrication machine constructions, this one time Sjin attacked Duncan when he was testing his rings, and the war that the two finally had, resulting in the destruction of most of the land there, Sjin sneaking into Duncan’s nuclear reactor and replacing his cooling cells with uranium cells, and the destruction of that world since then.

The Mane 6 were shocked about this war that the two entities had in the former server, despite the fact that wars that powerful never actually happened in Equestria. Afterwards, Ridgedog began working on the recreation of the Tekkit server, which took a few hours. But for some reason, the server wouldn’t come back, because the disrupted computers wouldn’t fix.

“Ridge,” Twilight said, “I have an idea.”

“What is it, Twilight?” he asked.

“This may sound crazy, but I think Rarity and I should combine our magics and fix the computers so the server will work again.”

“What would Rarity think?”

At this, Rarity came in, “I’ll do it. Ready Twilight?”

“Ready, Rarity,” Twilight said, “All right, everyone, brace yourselves.”

The two unicorns readied their magic and tried to fix the machines, but it wasn’t enough. Then all of a sudden, the magic got stronger and changed the environment. The six ponies found themselves in the Tekkit server as of before the explosion. And then, words began flashing through everypony’s minds at an alarming rate.

HONEYDEW JOINED THE GAME

XEPHOS JOINED THE GAME

SIPS JOINED THE GAME

LIVIDCOFFEE JOINED THE GAME

SJIN JOINED THE GAME

The words flashed through until every Yognaught playing on the server before the explosion were officially on it. The Mane 6 rushed out of the unfinished Jaffa Factory to the shed to find the Jaffa Factory boys inside.

“Lewis! Simon! Duncan!” the girls shouted.

“Girls!” Lewis shouted, “How are two unicorns able to handle such magic?!”

“I don’t know,” Twilight said, “unless there are other ponies trying to join the fun.”

“Can you guess who those ponies are?” asked a familiar voice.

A few ponies came out of hiding from an invisibility spell that a familiar unicorn cast on them. Of those ponies was a mint-green unicorn that Twilight recognized as Lyra Heartstrings, accompanied by a creme earth pony recognized by Pinkie as Sweetie Drops a.k.a. Bon Bon, a white unicorn and a gray musician pony that Rarity recognized as Vinyl Scratch a.k.a. DJ-Pon3 and Octavia. Standing in between the two ponies was a white unicorn filly that Rarity recognized as her sister, Sweetie Belle, a yellow earth pony filly that Applejack recognized as Apple Bloom were accompanying Bon Bon, and a baby dragon that Twilight recognized as Spike was standing on Scootaloo.

“Lyra?! Spike?!” Twilight asked in shock and disbelief, “What are you and your friends doing here?!”

“We went out looking for you,” Lyra said, “we even talked to Celestia and Luna about your locations and learned about everything that happened with you six and decided to join the fun, to help you. We all have our ambitions. Also, we brought Spike and your sisters with us so you wouldn’t miss each other.”

“That’s so sweet, Lyra,” Twilight responded, “Also, I can assume of how surprised, excited, and/or flattered you are since we’re becoming friends of humans.”

“Yeah, but not enough to make me seem like a maniac.”

“That’s right, and I can already imagine Bon Bon’s reaction to this.”

“I was pretty shocked at first,” Bon Bon said, “and I also thought there would be humans that would despise us, and that there were humans that would like us. Maybe we could get used to them.”

“I hope so,” Twilight said, “because Sips and Sjin running SipsCo are terrible people, but then again they might not be so bad after all if you look from a different perspective.”

“Yeah,” Bon Bon said, “but I think I have a few ideas for teams myself.”

“Ooh…,” Pinkie asked, “what KINDS of ideas?”

“I’ll talk about them tomorrow. Right now, it’s getting dark, and I think we should get to sleep.”

“(yawn)You’re right,” Lewis said, “the boys and I will construct and condense some more beds. I’ll be right back.”

Lewis left the shed with shears and shaved some sheep, collecting wool in the process, then he chopped some trees within the walls and rushed to the crafting table in the yet unfinished Jaffa Factory to turn the wood into planks, then mixed the wool and planks to make beds. Once the beds were complete, Lewis took them out of the crafting bench, as well as a bunch of spare materials, then placed one of the beds in the Energy Condenser on the next level upwards. He then placed the spare materials and useless rubbish (including dirt) to make more beds.

When he had enough for the ponies, he then took the beds from the condenser and got to the shed to place them down, when he saw a third shed being built by the unicorns and pegasi. By the time the shed was finished, Lewis stepped inside to see how it matched the other two sheds. There was a marble floor, and the shed was made of wood, but what differed it from the other two was the fact that it was bigger than the other two.

“Holy crap!” Lewis shouted, “How are you able to do this?”

“Well duh,” Vinyl said, “wings and horns. We’ve been doing it while you’ve been condensing the beds.”

“Oh,” Lewis said, starting to put the pieces together, “well I guess it’s time to go to sleep.”

“(yawn)I think so to,” Octavia said.

“Here are the beds,” Lewis said, giving the beds to the ponies. The ponies then placed the beds within the rooms and gave themselves places to sleep. Unfortunately, there weren’t enough for everypony, so a few of them decided to cuddle with the Jaffa boys. Pinkie and Bonnie wanted to sleep with Simon, so they did so and everypony had someone/somepony to sleep with. Rarity slept with Sweetie Belle, Octavia and Vinyl, Twilight with Lyra and Spike, Scootaloo with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, and Applejack with Apple Bloom.


When morning came, everyone woke up and went to the Jaffa Factory to listen to Bon Bon’s ideas for teams. When they got to the factory, Bon Bon cleared her throat. “Okay, for teams, I’m thinking that Pinkie and I should bake the Jaffa Cakes with Simon, while Twilight and Lyra should work with Duncan on the machinery, and Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash can work with Lewis on the mining expedition. The others can stay here and enjoy themselves, while trying to find ways to help out with the Jaffa Factory. What do you think?”

The mentioned ponies took to Bon Bon’s idea, and the teams were formed. Things in Tekkit were about to change forever.