• Published 4th Jun 2015
  • 847 Views, 14 Comments

Eggz for The Rainbow - Crystal Note



Easter's excitement has reached Cloudsdale. Soarin and Rainbow Dash have decided to enter the huge Egg Hunt in Cloudsdale; Eggz of Flight rather than the one located in Ponyville. What would have been a fun event is ruined by an old friend of Rainbow

  • ...
7
 14
 847

Chapter 1 ~ Sky Dazzled

Chapter 1 ~ Sky Dazzled


Rainbow Dash was holding rainbow fire sparklers as she did amazing flips, and turns across the night sky. It was the night before Easter and Rainbow Dash and Soarin were performing in Clousdale's Easter firework show. Yellow, Pink, and Blue egg - shaped fireworks shot through the sky bringing the show to an end.

"Well, I'm exhausted. We really put on a show up there," said Soarin breathing loudly; a blue ans yellow WonderBolts mini towel draped over his neck.

"Really? I'm still full of energy. Hey, why don't you come to my house for the night? It's nearby, and we'll be spending all of tomorrow together in the egg hunt, so come on! I'll race you. Last one there's a rotten dragon egg!" yelled Rainbow Dash; full of energy.

"Oh, it is ON!" replied Soarin. "3, 2, 1.. GO!!!!!" added Soarin, both of them flying as fast as they possibly could.

"Ha! I beat you by a GriffonTail!" said Rainbow Dash boasting with her tongue sticking out at Soarin. "BUT, we could just say that we tied cause' i wouldn't want a rotten dragon egg in my house," added Rainbow with a small giggle.

"Heh, I guess.." added Soarin smiling back at Rainbow. "So, you have a guest room?" added Soarin, bringing the conversation away from the race.

"Um, no. Why don't you just come sleep in my room? My house looks so big on the outside, and really it is. But, having my bedroom takes up half the house, and I need all my other rooms that are just there, it all adds up to no guest room. Sorry!" giggled Rainbow Dash.

"Alrighty! I dunno about you, but I sure am hungry. Why don't we have a quick snack, then go to bed? We don't want to be too tired for tomorrow's egg hunt." said Soarin as his stomach rumbled loudly.

"That's what I thought. So, for the occasion, I prepared some pie. Your fav-" Rainbow Dash was interrupted by Soarin.

"PIE!?!? I love pie..." said Soarin, drooling slightly, eyes turned to hearts.

"Yea... I was GOING TO SAY THAT! Well, I also added some special ingredients since, it is easter after all. And guess what? I've made about twenty of them. But, not all of them are for you. Sorry!" explained Rainbow Dash.

"What!?!??!?! Then why would you make so many and not let me eat every single one?" asked Soarin in disappointment.

"Well, you see. I volunteered to make them for the easter celebration. Pinkie Pie helped too. So, we have to split one in half, so there will be nineteen left for the celebration. Pinkie also has some at her place." said Rainbow Dash pulling a single pie out of the fridge, and carefully cutting one into two.

"Oh, I see.." said Soarin as Rainbow Dash passed him half a pie. "Hey, yours is so much bigger! No fair," said Soarin looking disappointedly at his pie.

Rainbow Dash sighed. "You are such a little kid. You'll get way more pie at the easter egg hunt tomorrow anyway! Just eat up and let's go to bed." said Rainbow Dash giggling.


"Psst.. Rainbow Dash you awake? Hello?" whispered Soarin in the middle of the night, like around 1 : 30 am.

"Shh.. I'm tired but I just can't sleep. I'm guessing you can't get any sleep too. Why don't we get up for a bit? Go for a fly together maybe?" asked Rainbow Dash looking deep into Soarin's eyes.

"Sure." replied Soarin simply. They both got up a stretched their wings. Rainbow Dash flew across her room to the mirror, were she started brushing her mane. She looked back into the mirror and saw Soarin looking over his shoulder, looking right at her eyes dreamily filled with love. She looked back at him the same way through the mirror.

Soarin signaled with his wing that he'll wait for her outside. As he walked past Rainbow Dash, he whispered into her ear, "I love you..", then quickly walked away.

Rainbow Dash paused briefly smiling, slightly blushing and flew out after Soarin.