• Published 27th May 2015
  • 1,137 Views, 12 Comments

My little pony Equestria Girls:The Friendship Games - daybreak5465



It's time for the annual Friendship Games can the Wondercolts win this year?

  • ...
5
 12
 1,137

the truth? (Edited updated )

Sunset Shimmer and the other girls started to panic.

"You see I told you there was something wrong with Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie Pie yelled in frustration.

"Uh... Dear you didn't mention anything about Rainbow's strange behavior ." Rarity said while she put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well duh I knew you guys would catch on sooner or later." Pinkie said.

"Then if this is true who's behind this?" Apple Jack said.

"Well the only controlling creatures I know of are the sirens other than that I have know idea." Sunset Shimmer sighed as she sat back down.

"Did someone call us?" The girls turned around and in the doorway stood the three sirens themselves.

"Hey Adiago umm you're not controlling anyone at the moment are you?" Flutershy said in a quiet voice.

"No we admit defeat and we want to call a truce as well as apologize especially to you Sunset Shimmer." Adiago said with a half smile on her face.

"Apology accepted even though you almost made me felt miserable." Sunset said laughing a little bit.

"Yeah ... we didn't mean any of it we were controlled by the necklaces our master forced them on us and before we knew it we were turned evil." Aria Blaze said.

"Hmmm who was your master?" Sunset said.

"It was Starswrirled the bearded." Sonata chimed in Sunset Shimmer had her mouth hung open.

"The Starswirld who created almost every spell in Equestria?" Sunset said.

"Unfortunately yes. He's not a good wizard ." Adagio said. Everyone was silent after that until Sunset spoke.

"I need to go home now!" Sunset said running out of the music room the girls followed her.

"Uhhh ... Fith period is about to start and you now Bisipes hates it when students miss class." Apple Jack said.

"I need to talk to Twilight i'll be back soon here in case something comes up." Sunset grabbed her book that when they passed her locker and gave it to Flutter Shy.

"If something happens contact me immediately." Sunset said as they made there way outside.

"Ummm okay." Flutershy said.

"DONT FORGET TO WRITE!!" Pinkie Pie Yelled as Sunset jumped through the portal.

"Pinkie! She'll be back in about a hour or so." Apple Jack said

"Oh yeah sorry." Pinkie said. The girls sighed and they just went back to class however none of them could pay attention they were all to concerned about whats going on.