• Published 27th May 2015
  • 1,137 Views, 12 Comments

My little pony Equestria Girls:The Friendship Games - daybreak5465



It's time for the annual Friendship Games can the Wondercolts win this year?

  • ...
5
 12
 1,137

Forgiveness (Edited )

Chapter 3 Forgiveness

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. Everypony was out and enjoying the sunshine, well almost every pony. Six best friends sat in there thrones as there cutie marks started to glow once again. The table appeared from below, and surprised everyone as Spike's chair started to vibrate. Spike simply yawned then he quickly got off of his chair. Twilight looked up and saw a new cutie mark on it.
It looked familiar to Twilight but she couldn't put her hoof on it. The group looked at the table and saw a new area being formed.

"Thats Siren's cavern." Twilight said.

"You mean like Sirens that put a spell on you when they sing? Didn't you defeat them with our counterparts?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah sadly though I never gave them a chance to learn about friendship like I did to Sunset Shimmer and I wished I did Sonata who was like Pinkie Pie didn't seem bad at all. She just seemed like she just sticked in with the wrong crowd." Twilight said.

"Well what are we waiting for Princess of friendship? They could be the ones that are calling us." Rainbow said. Twilight smiled and sighed in relief.

"I hope it is them. I just fell so bad that I didn't ..." Ratity silenced the princess of friendship while she zipped her mouth shut with her magic.

"All you ever do is complain about not forgiving those poor sirens. Don't you see dear this is your chance to tell them now." Rarity said unzipping Twilight's mouth. Twilight gasped for air.

"I.. Hope your right Rarity. Let's go everypony!" Twilight said.
Every pony packed there supplies, and they headed off to Sirens Cavern. Once they got there however it was under water everypony was stuck until Twilight remember learning a under water breathing spell for one hour. Once Twilight casted the spell the six ponies dived under watter and into the dark cavern.

"Ewww!" Rarity screamed as she put her hoof on her muzzle.

"What's wrong Rarity!" Twilight said swimming beside her.

"It's horrible! Loooook!" Rarity whined.
Twilight looked in front of them and made a face as well. The place was a dump. It was was a cavern after all but it was covered in spikes and an awful stench. Crying was heard in the distance.

The group followed the sobbing until three huddled shadows were seen in the corner of a wall. Twilight gasped and saw three familiar faces. Sonata Dusk, Adaigo Dazzle, and Aria Blaze. Twilight tapped Adaigo's shoulder she turned around and saw Twilight but she quickly changed her expression from sad into anger.

"You! What do you want!" Adiago said clutching her fists.

"We came to help ... well more like to appoligize." Twilight said picking up Adiago's claw, and looked into her eyes.

"Why are you apologizing to us ? We Barley made it out of there before you blasted us to another demission!" Adiago said with tears streaming down her cheek. Twilight wipped Adaigo's tears away and smiled.

"I was going to offer you friendship but you three vanished before I had the chance to ask you, and now I want to offer you my friendship." Twilight said. The three girls looked at each other then back at Twilight.

"Even after what we did?" Aria Blaze said tears also streaming down her cheeks.

"Of course everpony and siren deserves a second chance." Everypony and siren looked at each other and grouped hugged it wasn't until Sonata Dusk ruined the sweet moment.

"So Tacos?" Sonata Dusk said.

Everyone laughed and they all went back to the castle. However once they got there Adagio looked up at Princess Twilight in her pony form.
"Can we go back there and apologize?"Adagio said. Twilight smiled and nodded.

"Yes but I can not go with you." Twilight said the three girls frowned but then once Twilight told then they would understand once they got there they would see why. They gave each other a final group hug. Twilight activated the portal and the mane six sent them off.

"DON'T FORGET TO WRITE !!!!" Pinkie Pie yelled in her megaphone while the girls already went trough the portal. Her five friends starred at Pinkie.

"What?" Pinkie Pie said.

"You nearly blasted my ear drums!" Twilight said.
"Sorry." Pinkie said.

Author's Note:

Phew this one was a little tricky :pinkiehappy: