• Published 27th May 2015
  • 1,137 Views, 12 Comments

My little pony Equestria Girls:The Friendship Games - daybreak5465



It's time for the annual Friendship Games can the Wondercolts win this year?

  • ...
5
 12
 1,137

Appology not accepted Edited

Chapter4 apology not accepted

The three girls flew out of the portal to Canterlot High. The girls stood up and dusted themselves off, and looked at the school where they almost won the battle of the bands if it wasn't for Sunset Shimmer the trio would of won. Now that there defeat was behind them they wanted to start over,and see how powerful friendship truly is. An engine was heard in the distance. The girls looked over at the sidewalk, and saw one of the Rainbooms Adagio couldn't remember the girl's name but she went ahead and addressed them by their team name.

"Hey Rainboom uh can we talk we want to..." Adagio started to say when the girl pulled off her helmet then looked towards them. It wasn't a nice greeting either.

"You! You three are back for more huh! You will never take power from us!" The rainbow girl said with hate in her voice.

The girls winced at her words. Then she stomped past them cursing.

"I guess this is going to be harder than we thought." Aria Blaze said adjusting her green jacket.

"Tacos tacos tacos super yummy tacos" Sonata Dusk sang apparently not paying attention to the situation that the group was in.

"Ughhh Sonata I swear if you sing that song one more time i'll.." Adagio said rubbing her temples.

"Okay ... supper yummy tacos yummy yummy yummy." Sonata whispered as she skipped ahead of the group inside the school.

Rainbow Dash cursed under her breath as she made her way to the music room for an emergency meeting. Once she got there the five girls all seemed excited for some reason.

"Oh my gosh the Dazzlings returned! This is super duper amazing!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Agreed we are lucky that they came back who knows how things could of turn out for those poor girls." Rarity said. Rainbow groaned and sat down on the steps from the stage.

"What's wrong Rainbow? Shouldn't you be happy? I mean you were the one that called the meeting so?" Fluttershy said.

"I CALLED THIS MEETING TO DISCUSS THE DISRESPECTFULNESS OF THOSE GIRLS I DO NOT FORGIVE THEM!"Rainbow Dash said.

Everyone was shocked including Sunset Shimmer who started her first fight with a friend.

"Rainbow Dash are you saying you don't respect me as a friend?" Sunset Shimmer glared at Rainbow Dash hard.

"Thats right ! I still don't trust you yet! That's why I made Twilight a member instead of you! Thats why I don't let you play!" Rainbow Dash said. The girls looked shocked at the news.

"I thought you still hated me I bet all of you do!" Sunset said . Sunset jumped down from the black piano, and she was about to make a run for it until a supporting hand grabbed her shoulder.

"No we don't you turned yerself around I don't know what her problem is it looks like Rainbow had to much sider last night." AJ said.

"No I didn't I still hate Sunset Shimmer and the Dazzlings!" Rainbow Dash growled and spit in the trash can. Then she just walked out of the music room.

Sunset started to cry. (What was happening?) She stopped when Pinkie Pie said.

"Ohh! Rainbow Dash is glowing red." Pinkie said. Everyone gasped . Maybe Rainbow wasn't mad at all. It was whoever was controlling Rainbow Dash herself.

Author's Note:

Yeah this one is a little Short sorry for not posting in awhile stupid finales I even have SAT this Saturday:ajsleepy: so idk when ill update