• Published 18th May 2012
  • 746 Views, 10 Comments

The Story To Dizzy Paws - DizzyPaws356



This is going to be a longer version of my background story with detail and much longer. enjoy.

  • ...
 10
 746

Chapter1: The Wondering In The Woods.

Made by: Dizzy Paws

Chapter1: Wondering In The Woods.
--------------------------------------


Dizzy Paws opens his eyes from a long nap. When he looks around seeing the colt's and filly's fast sleep he sits up. Seeing the white coated and pink mane mare was also fast asleep. He decided to go on an adventure. Dizzy Paws start to get out of the crib by flapping his little wings to help him, gently he rest hit hooves on the ground and stands for the first time.

Clip, clop, clip, clop. Dizzy Paws walks to the door looking up. He’s wondering how to open the door. Thinking about how to open the door Dizzy Paws push the door with his wings flapping to help the force. The door opens from the little force Dizzy Paws put forth. As Dizzy Paws starts to walk out the door and down the hallway all is heard it a faint clip, clop, clip, clop, clop, clip from the hooves of the hooves of Dizzy Paws.

When Dizzy Paws made it to the main doors of the hospital he finds the door prop open with a chair. Not thinking of what is going to happen; he walks outside the door, seeing all the lovely leafs resting upon the trees arms. Slowly falling one by one the leafs dance in the air as they stop gently kissing the ground. Laying and waiting for its next time to dance. Dizzy Paws walks along the leafs on the ground. The crumpling of the leaves under the hooves of Dizzy Paws muffles the sounds of hooves.

As Dizzy Paws walks along his own way. He finds a dirt path heading into the woods. Lightly covered by leafs it looks as if it is use a lot and often. Dizzy Paws that is unguided starts to throttle along the path. Clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop. Dizzy Paws looks side to side seeing nothing but trees and falling leafs. Starting to get scared Dizzy Paws lowers his ears. When he comes upon a big hole in the ground filled with water, he walks to it.

When Dizzy Paws finds a lake he wonders what the lake is. Clip, clop, clip, clop. Step by step by he gets near the lake. Looking at the water seeing the reflection of the other side of the lake he pokes the water with his hoof. Waves in the water from the little hoof starred Dizzy Paws. Jumping back from the lake he stare down the steadily settle back to a still mirror. Dizzy Paws slowly walks back the water and put his hoof back into the water watching his hoof make waves spreading out. Slowly he walks into the lake. All four hooves get into the water.

Wondering what to do he just throttle around the lakes rim. Watching the waves move out spreading wide. Dizzy Paw's mind snaps back into reality from waves looking around. He sees that the path he was following was gone. Thinking it was hours playing in the lake, that the leafs cover up the walk way. He slowly walks out of the lake and onto the dry leafy ground. Making small puddles from his wet hooves, makes a path where he starts to wonder. Slowly Dizzy Paws throttles along the woods and creating his own path though the scary woods.

As Clestia starts to walk away, Luna starts to shine her beautiful light. Hard to see Dizzy Paws finds a small cave to spend the night. Clip, clop, clip, clop. Dizzy Paws is lost and scared; tightly wrap his small winds around him to help keep warmth. He shivers all night. As hours feel like days Dizzy Paws sleeps. In his dream he wonders around the woods. Each tree looking like the last tree he passed minutes ago. Waking up in a puddle of tears around his hooves and a dim light steadily getting brighter his eyes open. His vision burly, he rubs his eyes with his hooves. Letting out a little yon.

Stretching his wings and legs from the long night. Feeling like he has not had a drink in days he slowly walks to the lake he remembers playing in. Clip, clop, clip, clop. Slowly walking to the lake he looks around the woods. When Dizzy Paws gets to the lake. Standing just inches from the lake he lowers his head and drinks from the lake. Feeling better having something to drink. He thinks of what he should do next so he sits next in the water. Looking up into the sky watching the clouds slowly flying by covering parts of the earth in a dim light.

When Dizzy Paws snaps back into the world, a cloud covers the land around him making it dim. Dizzy Paws getting scared about the light change he puts his ears down. When the light comes back after a few minutes, Dizzy Paws stands up. Looking around if he can find the path again. He gets up and starts to walk again. Making another small puddle path. Clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop. When he comes across a long ragged bridge over a deep ridge. Dizzy Paws backs up slowly with his ears down. This rump hits the tree behind him starling him, he freeze still looking at rigged bridge.

Dizzy Paws doesn't know what to do so he tries to gather up the bravery to walk over the bridge. Clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop. Dizzy Paws slowly walks to the bridge. Just being a few steps from the ragged bridge. Pressing his fount hoof onto the first plank. It creaks lightly. Thinking he should pass the bridge. As Dizzy Paws gently walking across the old ragged bridge. Slowly walking across the bridge plank by plank. Slowly he makes it half way through the bridge. The steady breeze starts to grow stronger. The bridge starts to rock a little. Dizzy Paws starts to get scared he hurries up faster making the creaking louder.

As Dizzy Paws finish crossing the bridge the last plank cracks and brakes falling into the endless hole. It scares him making him run off away from the bridge. As Dizzy Paws stops out of breath he starts to walk. When he gets to another lake that is not as big as the first one he has seen. Walks to the side and put his hooves in the water and lean down to take a drink of water he hears a sound behind him. Dizzy Paws jumps up looking back seeing a bunny. The white fur bunny slowly walks to the lake as well.

Dizzy Paws does not know what to do he stands in the water looking at the bunny. Finding out that it won't hurt him he slowly walks to it. The bunny sprints off. Dizzy Paws sits in the water sad and his ears back down. Tears form from his eyes run down his coat gently falling from the tip of his nose and into the lake, Dizzy Paws cries. For a few minutes he grabs a fast drink and starts to head off through the woods some more. Thinking if he should go back the way he came from is what he should do but he does not want to go past the brigade again. Once was enough for Dizzy Paws.

As he was wondering around. He stumbles upon another lake. It was not as big as the other one he came across. He walks a few steps into the water and sits in the water. Looking at the other side thought the waters reflection. As Dizzy Paws leans over to drink he watches the waves of water steadily go away. Slowly Dizzy Paws looks up at the sky. Watching the clouds again moving carelessly across the sky. A tear escapes Dizzy Paws eye and make it way down his face and jump into the lake.

As Dizzy Paws sits and ponder in the lake. The world pauses to he as he sits motionless in the lake watching the clouds above moving. As he loses track of time as it becomes an hour passed before he moved. When his mind comes back into the world he starts to get up on his hooves and takes a drink from the lake. Dizzy Paws starts to wonder more in the woods. He wonders more around. Seeing some clouds he things that do not look friendly he looks for a cave. He starts to run and find shelter. When he comes across a cave, it starts to rain. When Dizzy Paws gets into the cave he shakes off the water that got on him before he got into the cave.

Dizzy Paws sits and watches the rain repeatably hitting the ground. As the time passes watching the water hitting the ground feels like the rain is lasting forever. Sitting, waiting and watching the rain, Dizzy Paws grows tired. He gets on his knees and wrap his wings tightly around him to help keep warm. Sitting watching the rain endlessly come down, as he waits. He grows sleepy so he lay on his belly and curls into a ball of fur and feathers. He fall asleep with the same dream he has had last night. Running through the woods seeing the same trees over and over as if he was running thought the same place over and over. When Luna'a light glows bright into Clestia's light. Dizzy Paws wakes up and starts on his way to the next day.