• Published 18th May 2015
  • 2,696 Views, 29 Comments

A Dark Heart - SonataDusk19

  • ...
6
 29
 2,696

Aria's Worst Nightmare

As soon as Aria walks through the front door she notices a whimpering figure rocking back and fourth. Aria turns on the light to see Sonata. Sonata doesn't turn around but only sings a light song.

"Oh sweet sun, how your light blinds. Oh sweet sun oh how you lie," Sonata cackled and Aria stands back afraid of the girl she loves.

"So-sonata?" Aria crocked. Sonata turns her head slowly and Aria gasps seeing her black mascara running down her face like black tears. Her raspberry pink eyes are the size of pea's. The thing that un-settled Aria the most is her wide psychotic grin.

"Hello Ari," Sonata said with a sickly sweet tone.

"Sonata? What happened?" Aria asks with concern and fear. Sonata laughs crazily and her once straight sleek blue hair is now a mess of tangles and lose strands.

"I'm not SONATA!" the blue girl shrieked, "I will not go by that name. You saw me weak, spineless, and a pawn. NO MORE! My name is now Darkota." Darkota thought about the name and sneers in disgust.

"Now that I think about it. It's stupid. . . I will change it to Psyconata then," Psyconata grinned a Cheshire cat grin. Aria cowers against the living room wall close to the door. Looking at the girl she loves in fear.

"Oh I love the smell of fear. It suites you Aria," she giggled manically.

"Sonata please stops this. This isn't you," Aria begged.

"QUIET YOU INSIGNIFICANT WORM!" Aria eyes are wide with shock she never had Sonata yell at her let alone use that sorta of vocabulary with her. Sonata always used poor excuses for insults but this, this isn't good at all. Psychonata smells the fragrance of fear and a fog of violet surrounds Aria being sucked into Psyconata's midnight black gem. Aria was wondering where she got it and was about to say something until Aria felt weak like all her strength was being sucked out. Once the violet mist is absorbed into Psychonata's necklace it glowed violet before turning back. Aria ended up collapsing onto the wooden floor beneath her. Aria's skin no longer the light shade of pink, but a sickly pale gray with her blue and purple veins covering her skin. Aria's violet eyes are now a light gray with bags and dark circles underneath them. Aria's long pig tails turned into a dull shade of violet while her aqua streaks turned gray. Aria looked sick and almost ready to meet death. Psychonata cackled like a maniac at Aria's condition. Psychonata smiles devilishly before giving Aria a cruel kiss good bye. While Aria passed out from a mixture of the venomous kiss and exhaustion.

"Aria Blaze will be no more! Aria Blaze will be no more," Psychonata chanted each chant becoming more and more demonic and her grin grew wider and wider. Although Aria can hear her chant she's lucky she can't see her lovers face being twisted and contorted into an insane devious smile.



Adagio Dazzle sat on the couch while the other girls were coming up a plan to help Sonata. Adagio looks at her phone again worrying about Aria.

"Should I call her?" she asks herself.

"Why? I'm sure she's fine," Sunset's voice originated from behind.

"But what if she's not?" Adagio asks fear creeping into her voice. "I don't care how much Aria is a pain in the butt I care about her along with Sonata! If something happens to either one of them I would never forgive myself," Adagio said nearly on the verge of tears. Sunset rubs Adagio's back and sighs.

"No offense, but something already happened to Sonata. She's gone nuts," Sunset said with a shudder. Adagio cringed and let a few tears loose.

"And it was my fault I insulted her way to much. Sonata didn't deserve it!" Adagio wailed. The fiery red girl tried to comfort Adagio by hugging her allowing Adagio to let all of her pain and sorrow out.

"It wasn't just your fault," Sunset lamented, "it was also Aria's." Adagio sniffled and nodded in agreement she knew why Aria was so cruel to Sonata. Aria never wanted to Sonata know that she had a crush on her.

"Aria honestly didn't know how to cope with her feelings for Sonata. Still doesn't give her an excuse." Sunset nodded in agreement before Rarity comes in.

"I'm sure Miss Blaze is fine," Rarity said trying to hide the uncertainty in her voice.

"I say we go check on her!" Rainbow Dash said in a heroic attitude. Apple Jack only sighed.

"And how in tarnation should we do that? We have no plan!" Rainbow Dash looks at Apple Jack piratically pleading .

"Look AJ plan or not! Aria could be in trouble maybe not by Sonata. But maybe an outside force, we can't just sit here doing nothing while our friend is out there hurt or injured!" Rainbow Dash shouted tears welling up the thought of something happening to Aria hurt her heart. She counted Aria as a sister, after all they both had a snarky attitude. Not only that but they grew close to being best friends. Sunset Shimmer looks at Rainbow Dash with sorrow in her eyes.

"I agree with Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack, we need to help Aria. BUT we also need a plan." Everyone in Pinkie Pie's house agreed, while Fluttershy comforts Rainbow Dash. Sunset Shimmer honestly had no idea what to do, but she knew that this maybe a problem that both Aria and Adagio both need to fix. But at the same time Sunset honestly had no idea what was going on.

Author's Note:

Okay you guys I honestly need your help. I need some cover art besides a picture from the movie if you wish to contact me. My email is pinkseashellsandpurpledolphins@gmail.com I want you guys to know it could be anything that has happened in the story. Thank you and enjoy.