• Published 26th May 2015
  • 623 Views, 0 Comments

The first 6: Game Changers. - frutineo



Destiny is but a meaningless concept for some as they can bend it to their will; life gives those people purpose, purpose with which to act and allow themselves to surpass every expectation... Only if they are strong enough of course.

  • ...
 0
 623

Chapter Zero: our heroes.

Author's Note:

Well, it seems that before carrying on with my usual stories I have decided to enter to the realm of crossovers once again this time inspired by the magnificent War of Champions I do not want to take nearly as long to introduce each character so I decided to bring them all at the same time.

I left clues to who is who in each description and kudos if you can place each of them.

One thing I saw in war of champions is that they were all american heroes and powerful ones at that, I decided to spice it up with a few non-powered ones to try and imagine how most of them would deal with the new enviroment, also most stories talk as if ponies are either short of weak, I am trying something else at that.

That is all I have to say at the moment, Author Logging out.

*Disclamer*

MLP and every other copyrighted work, world, technology and characters here depicted are properties of each respective companies.

Also if you don't like the portrayal or the chosen characters you might want to comment on that without being insulting, any and all insults are going to achieve you a water-boarding session alongside any torture that the Mexican police have developed which will leave no marks... you have been warned.

Just kidding.... or am I?

No one is really in control of their own lives, in an instant everything falls apart and you can´t help but watch helplessly as everything you knew crumbles; sometimes you are gifted by destiny itself a reprieve and it all turns out for the best.

But every once in a while there are those that are given the ability to change their own path, to do what is unthinkable and take fates reins and change everything, all of them also have to endure pain and heartache like no other being should be submitted to in one or a hundred lifetimes.

The Wheels of Destiny are fickle, and the pain they submit those with the ability to change the future trough is but a test to see if they are worthy of such a gift, if one does not astray from their resolution it is then that you are allowed to carry on as you wish. Alas even fewer individuals manage such a feat.

Now seven of such weavers are willing to put their own chosen to the test, they stand in front of each other above the planet of Versel looking down on the country known as Equestria in front of them the image of six young mares named Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle; The weavers of fate just stood analyzing them.

One stood tall, a beautiful visage, a flowing dress covered in different gems and star like diamonds floating around her; another stood short, proud, clad in an elegant suit, jacket and hat, sporting a determined look in its eyes; The third was one of the 3 oddities in the group (if a human were to judge) green coloration, with a long neck and shelled exterior that glowed in a wide array of colors, he stood with arms limp and several weapons floating around him; the fourth weaver was again odd, a spider like creature of blue body and green tendril like legs; the next inclusion sported a colorful garment that clung tightly to its body, he sported a cheeky grin and it erupted in a diversity of powers; a sixth stood still humanoid made of light in its contour with the vastness of space both giving the illusion of emptiness and filling the feminine contour it sported; the last looked like a horse with wings and horn, made out of pure energy.

The entities formed a circle and the equine talked to its peers: "My little ones have grown beyond my expectations, and at the same time they are about to be threatened by those that fear their new found powers, I would have wished for them to have grown a little more before such peril appeared but it seems that I cannot prolong the inevitable".

6 images appeared before the rest of the weavers, young men in attires filled with several designs, this images the horse like being begun to analyze and he spoke: “So young, yet they are yet to realize their full potential… I hope that their respective skills match the dangers they are about to face.

the first image was of a young chubby boy barely entering his teenage years, using a pink shirt and slippers, in where his bellybutton should be was a pink gem; the next was a wimpy looking kid clad in a suit and tie, a pair of gauntlets clad in orange fire and a similar looking flame in his forehead; a turtle humanoid, taller than the other 2 and sporting a blue mask, belts and a pair of straight katana like swords strapped to its back; a young looking boy with brown skin using a black and red skin tight suit with a web pattern; next was a boy with wide eyes, spiked, messy hair, using a black and white jumpsuit with red pouches; the last was a youngster of both dark skin and hair, using a blue coat and white mask.

"I would like to remind you all how precarious our situation is, most of you have mortal and immortal beings, that trough one means or another can enter different universes and planes of reality, please make sure that by no means they know where they are being sent, if that fails at least make sure they do not interfere, mortals have the annoying tendency of meddling at the worst possible moment" the shorter of the group said.

"Even when I am not completely convinced that won't be for the best Primo, I will make sure that none will interfere" The female-esqe entity shared.

"You and I both know that it is not an impediment for the dark defender AΩ, the only one that could reach them sooner would be one of yours Kameryu, we better hope that they are as clueless as we need them to be" the mass of muscles in colorful attire replied.

"Let them, I think the chaos and strife that comes from that could ultimately help all our chosen and the world they are traveling Super, what do you think Great Weaver?" the gem surrounded lady asked the arachnid.

"Please Lucy, focus, if we make a false move not only ours but many other universes will fall" the blue and green creature spoke I have enough in problems with my weaving and threads to make much of anything, and still I have to prepare for when the successors appear" it sighed "Geraldheim, I will follow this plan, while I prepare everything so she will follow after him"

"I will make sure that the elements find her once she arrives, her arrival can wait until after this incursion, I am contacting others so the next chosen arrive." horned one said.

"That leads me to another point my friend" Primo said. "Is this Twilight Sparkle near as good as Starswirl once were?"

"Worry not, she has become as powerful as he was, and she managed to out-think him in the ritual, now I just need you all to have your chosen ready for battle the moment they enter, I fear that an attack might happen when she is at her weakest and the ritual even with the changes she has made it will still be taxing"

"If even you can't say when they will be in danger then I fear it will be worst than I thought" Lucy conceded. "Let us not wait any longer, my chance will pass if I stay any longer"

With a nod all the figures banished in a flash leaving the equine to ponder about his six fate changers, now he could do nothing, being unable to weave the paths they needed to take, he just hoped that the choices they were to going to make from here on out allowed them to survive, for this six were just the first move in a much larger game.

As the endgame approached for several worlds the time remaining drew to a close; ‘This better buy us the time we need, else the remaining chosen might not appear when they are needed’ he thought to himself as he gazed at the images of his own six path makers, the females that had swept all his expectations aside, he watched them for what seemed like an eternity and then he too vanished to the ether.