• Published 9th May 2015
  • 3,485 Views, 29 Comments

The Wedding Memories: The CMC's Tale - Stardom Freedom



The former CMC tell their children about their weddings with their husbands.

  • ...
12
 29
 3,485

Scootaloo and Rumble's Wedding

Eight-year-old Hurricane Flash thought about her past. It's all so weird. she thought. For some reason, I feel like Mom was pregnant with me before she married Dad. I dunno why, I just do. I wonder if Tornado Rush feels the same way.

She hopped off her bed and went to her twin brother's room. The colt was reading a book. "Hey, Tornado,"

Tornado Rush put down his book. "Yeah?"

"Do you feel like Mom had got pregnant with us before she got married? 'Cause for some strange reason, I do and wondered if you felt the same way."

Tornado rolled his eyes. "Uh, no. How do you feel that anyway?"

"I don't know. I just do. Maybe I've been hanging out with the Pie family too much."

"I think so too, 'cause you've definitely cracked like an egg, Hurricane,"

Hurricane rolled her eyes at Tornado. "Let's just ask Mom and Dad, okay?"

Tornado got up and followed Hurricane. They saw their parents, Scootaloo and Rumble, in the living room. Rumble saw the twins walk in and smiled. "Hey, kids!"

The twins waved.

"What do you need?" Scootaloo asked.

"We want to know..." Hurricane began.

"Actually, only Hurricane wants to know. She just dragged me along." Tornado interrupted.

"I want to know if you got pregnant with Tornado and I before you and Dad got married,"

Scootaloo looked at Rumble. "You really want to know?"

Hurricane nodded.

"All righty, then,"

***

Scootaloo fainted.

For the past few months, Scootaloo had felt like she gained a lot of weight and got queasy most of the time. She went to the doctor's office to see what exactly was wrong with her. When she got the news, she fainted.

"Uh, Miss Scootaloo?" the doctor said.

Scootaloo gained consciousness. "So... I'm... I'm..." she uttered.

"Yes. You're going to have twins: a boy and a girl. You're three-months-pregnant. And by the looks of it, not married."

"I'm engaged," Scootaloo grumbled.

"There's a difference between being engaged and being married," he said.

"I know,"

"But I'm sure you'll be a great mother," the doctor assured her.

Scootaloo left the doctor's office.

She saw her fiancé, Rumble, in the waiting room. "So how did it go, Scoots?"

Scootaloo took a deep breath. "I'm expecting,"

Rumble's eyes widened. "I'm so sorry! I thought that would happen when we were married!"

"It's okay, Rumbs. Rainbow and Dad are gonna take it hard. But we're gonna have to tell them."


"WHAT?! THREE-MONTHS-PREGNANT?! BUT YOU'RE NOT MARRIED YET!" Rainbow Blaze, Scootaloo's adopted father, hollered.

"Daddy, please don't yell," Scootaloo whimpered.

Rumble and Scootaloo had gone to tell Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Blaze about the situation, and they flipped out.

Rainbow Dash shook her head sorrowfully. "I'm pretty disappointed in you, Scoots. But it's not your fault. It's..." Her eyes darted at Rumble. "his fault!" She was about to knock him out when Scootaloo stopped him.

"RD! I can't believe you! And Daddy! And guess what? Colorful is right behind you two!"

Blaze and Dash turned around sheepishly to see Dash's then two-year-old daughter, Colorful Dash.

Soarin, Dash's husband, flew in and picked up his daughter. "Use kid-friendly actions and words," He glared at the three and took Colorful to her room.

"Bye-bye, Uncle Rumble and Auntie Scootaloo!" the little Pegasus waved as her father carried her out.

"Anyway..." Scootaloo said, trying to ignore the awkward moment. "Rumble's very sorry, but please don't head-butt him. Our children need a father, Rainbow Dash."

The elderly Pegasus and Wonderbolt sighed. "We're sorry, Scoots. We were angry at this news. And if it helps, Colorful can be your flower filly." Dash apologized.

"And I'll be more than happy to give you away," Blaze chimed in.

Scootaloo smiled. "Thanks, Daddy and RD," She and Rumble left the cloud house.


The engaged couple went to Rumble's old house, where his parents, Windy Breeze (his mother) and Lightning Strong (his father). His older brother, Thunderlane, would be there too.

Scootaloo was nervous. "Don't worry. My family won't flip out like yours did." Rumble assured her.

Scootaloo nodded. They went inside.

Windy hugged them. "Hello, my son! And my future daughter-in-law!"

"Hey, guys!" Lightning grinned.

"What up, bro?" Thunderlane hoof-bumped Rumble. His wife, Blossomforth, waved at them.

"Hi, Auntie Scootaloo and Uncle Rumble!" Thunderlane and Blossomforth's five-year-old son, Fast Forward, greeted.

"So brings you two here?" Windy questioned.

"We're having twins: one a colt and one a filly," Scootaloo blurted out.

Lightning and Windy grinned. "We're gonna be grandparents!"

"Hmm, unusual, because you're engaged. But, congratulations!" Thunderlane smiled.

Blossomforth turned to her son. "You're gonna have cousins!"

Fast Forward got an idea. "Ooh, ooh! Auntie Scootaloo, Uncle Rumble, can I be the ring bearer at your wedding? And can I be the first to hold the babies?"

"Of course, nephew," Rumble said.

"YAY!" the colt cheered.

The engaged couple smiled. Their wedding and pregnancy news was off to a good start!


It was the day of the wedding.

Scootaloo was dressed in a simple but pretty white wedding dress with some faint sparkle on it.

Her best friends, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom wore orange bridesmaids dresses. As accessories, Apple Bloom wore her usual bow, but it was pink instead of red. Sweetie Belle wore purple earrings.

"Are you ready for this, Scoots? This wedding will change your life forever!" Sweetie Belle said, putting on her earrings.

Apple Bloom kicked her friend softly. "Not helping, Sweetie Belle,"

But Scootaloo showed no fear. "I am ready. I'm also ready to have my foals in a few months."

"Man, you're brave," Sweetie Belle complimented.

Rainbow Dash burst in the room. "It's time for Sweetie and Apple Bloom to go out there. You're next, Scoots."

The bridesmaids left the room.

Rainbow flew to her adopted sister. "You nervous?"

"A little," Scootaloo admitted. "I know, crazy, right? I bet you weren't like this, Rainbow Dash. You're one of the bravest ponies ever, unlike me."

"Actually, I got cold hooves at my wedding. In fact, Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, and Applejack were trying to pry me out of the room. All brides get nervous before their weddings."

Scootaloo giggled a bit.

"But there's no need to be nervous. Rumble's a good colt. He'll take care of you." Rainbow smiled.

Rainbow Blaze came in the room.

"Fast Forward, Colorful, and I are ready," he said.

"I better get back to my seat. Good luck, little sis." Rainbow Dash left the room.

Scootaloo took her father's hoof and the Wedding March played. Fast Forward and Colorful walked down the aisle first, the colt holding the rings, the filly dropping flower petals.

Next, Blaze and Scootaloo walked down the aisle. Blaze gave Scootaloo to Rumble.

Twilight was presiding. After saying her words, Scootaloo and Rumble said their vows, put on the rings, and kissed.

A few months later, Scootaloo had her foals. She named the colt Tornado Rush and the filly Hurricane Flash.

***

"Wow," Tornado uttered.

"Ha! I was right! Hurricane Flash strikes again!" Hurricane did her happy dance.

"Stop bragging or else," Tornado threatened.

"Or else what?"

The colt flew towards his sister, fury practically written all over his face.

"Uh-oh," Hurricane sped away.

Their parents grinned and joined in the fun.

Author's Note:

One down, two to go!

Anyway, guessing game time!

Who's next: Apple Bloom or Sweetie Belle?

And who will I ship them with?