• Published 16th May 2015
  • 235 Views, 1 Comments

The Elements: Book 1 Fire - Jazz



Now, a book with four unique characters representing the four major Elements: Fire, Earth, Storm, and Water.

  • ...
 1
 235

It and All, Mountain Included III

The young unicorn stood uneasily. He gave up keeping his eyes open, and his body standing. He fell to the ground, trying to forget about it all. It was like a movie, or a fictional story (which, why would that be? :raritywink:) and gave up. He should just go back. If he knew where that was...

"Good morning," a voice peeped out, and made Black Flame open his eyes wide at the pegasus from his dream.

"Uh, hello. Who are you?" he replied.

As the pegasus hovered to a cloud not but a few feet from the ground, and peered at him. "I'm Skyfree. And you? You're on my mountain," she snarled, annoyed and serious. "I don't like ponies on my mountain. Shoo. Do your work."

"I'm Black Flame. And, you own this mountain? I don't know how to get back home..." he pouted. "And, I have a quest to do. So, if that's it and all, I don't see why you can't let me stay."

The pegasus scowled at him and huffed, "No, you leave! I believe I can do what I want to do on my mountain, thank you very much!" And now, she had had it. She flew right up to him, her yellow mane flowing in the wind, and snarled. "My mountain means my mountain, punk! Now scram!" Her glasses stood upright and made her face shaded slightly more than her brow. "That's it and all."

Now he was scared. "It and all! Yep! Best be going..." he said, leaving.

Now, Skyfree was a curious young mare, and often wondered what went on in the lives of passing by ponies. "A-aren't you going to tell me where you are off to?" she howled after him.

"It and all," he grinned evily.

"Come on, it wouldn't hurt if I... came along, would it? Just to see what your up to. It sounds like a cool quest," she pleaded, her curious spirit taking over.

"It and all," he said with a pause. "Skyfree included..."

Skyfree flew with joy. "I have some food if your hungry. I haven't eaten much myself," she added, tring to sound hospitable.

Black Flame nodded and trotted gleefully with Skyfree as she grabbed some carrots from her bag, passing them to him. They ate some food as they discussed the dangerous adventure ahead. They highlighted the route they were to take and discussed breaks. The pair was prepared for any outcome. Now friends, they'd get along pleaseantly. That is, besides the beginning.