• Published 16th May 2015
  • 232 Views, 1 Comments

The Elements: Book 1 Fire - Jazz



Now, a book with four unique characters representing the four major Elements: Fire, Earth, Storm, and Water.

  • ...
 1
 232

A Capture After Dark IV

Half way into their paths, they saw a small marketplace. "Shall we stop for a snack, Black Flame? I'm starving," Skyfree notified Black Flame as they were about to pass it.

"I don't see why not," he said, his own stomach growling with hunger at the sight of freshly baked haycakes. "I am also hungry. We could take a brake I suppose," he added quickly as he teleported himself to the stand front. The plaza seemed rather empty kind of... Skyfree flew over next to him. "One strawberry haycake, please," Black Flame asked politely.

"I'll have a Blueberry Bash," Skyfree added.

"Two bits," the merchant colt said stricktly. "No more, no less." He smirked an evil grin which made Skyfree shudder slightly. There was something about him... They weren't as hungry now than they were before they saw his food. Maybe they just realized that they were hungry.

"Wow. That's cheeper than I thought. Here you go," Skyfree said as she slapped two bits on the counter and trotted off with Black Flame to a table, bags in their mouths and magic (Black Flame was levitating his) as they thought about how good the food would taste. The pair sat down and opened their bags. Black Flame was just about to eat his (Skyfree was a bit suspisious) when he backed away and said: "NOOO!!!"

"What's the matter?!" Skyfree asked in alert, jumping up from her seat and looking at Black Flame.

"There. Is. No. Fork!!"

"Oh," Skyfree shrugged, sitting back down and began to eat her blueberries. They were quite tasty, and not at all bland.

Meanwhile, Black Flame searched for his fork and began eating his haycake. "Mmm, good. So, after this, I was thinking we could take the right path- it seems quicker. Don't you agree?"

"Oh, I agree on one of those things," she replied.

"Which one? That the right path is the right path?"

"No, that it's quicker. However, it is full of dangers. I refuse to go- I'll take left. You go on ahead, and we'll meet at Baltimare," she said. Obviously, she was not going either way to the right path- even if the left path took twenty years to trot down.

"Fine, we'll take left. We can't split up- it would be more dangerous than the right path. Let's go after lunch."

And so they did. However, Skyfree took off before Black Flame, and he had horrible dyslexia. He went right.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Skyfree? Skyfree, where are you? Please don't tell m-"

"Come here precious..." breathed somepony from the left (the paths were hedged) and then a shriek.

"Skyfree!! I'm coming!" And so he did- But he was too late. All that was left were a pair of pink glasses: Skyfree's glasses.

However, Black Flame did go looking for his sister. But after a while it got dark (it was already dark before the fillynapping) and his horn's gray glow did nothing to help. He soon grew tired and fell asleep.

With a blinding of a white light, Black Flame felt himself on a cold, metal table. He struggled to move, but found no success. "This one will do well...." a pony said.

Comments ( 1 )

I'm sorry to leave everyone hanging at the end of the fourth chapter, but I had to cancel it to work on my other stories. However, after the stories I'm working on, I might, this summer, get back to work on this story. Thanks for leaving a thumbs up. I hope I'll get a chance to work some more on this story, so keep an eye out this summer! I also might have some other stories done, since I'm done with school for the summer. But, I also have some stories to read, so I'll be multii-tasking and having a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong summer. :pinkiesick:

Login or register to comment