• Published 29th May 2015
  • 2,018 Views, 13 Comments

Shattered Glass- Broken Heart's.. - The-Survivor



a hurt/comfort scenario with several stories in one...a Compilation practically

  • ...
2
 13
 2,018

Chapter One - Sleepless Night's No Longer (Princess Luna)

You grunt and moan as you toss and turn restlessly in your bed. For the last couple of night's you've been having little odd dream's here and there, You could never put your finger on it. It was always strange at a young age you could read ponies like a book just one simple stare. And you could see what they felt, you were raised in the royal family alongside your best friend Luna. Or in this case Princess Luna, my apologies the princess was always a bit..eh stingy about formalities. Any who you've grown alongside her because you were always the distant kind of child who couldn't.

Really handle the burden of a large amount of friend's. But needless to say her company quenched your thirst for companionship, so you two were the closest friend's everyone. Wanted to be with their own friend, you two were so close at one point colt's and filly's called you two "Love Bug's"

Ok back to this little tale, after you toss around in your silky cover's. Your eye's open to little slit's squinting as you look out your big window. To the big radiant moon looking back at you. Basking you in it's comfortable white ray's of light. Your hand comes to your mouth as you stifle a little yawn. And swing your leg's with little effort over the side of your bed. you stretch you arm's and twist left and right to relieve yourself of those agonizing sore's.

After you well earned stretch you push, yourself off the bed and onto the cold. Wooden floor fortunately, for you snuggling into your big bed and warm cover's. Your warm feet prevent the cold floor from affecting your temperature.

Your room is like most basic bedroom's here in the Canterlot castle. A master bedroom along with a humongous king sized bed, Fitted with scarlet red cover's and blue pillow cases. A oval shaped ceramic sink adorned with silver plating on the faucet's. Along with a mirror decorated with golden spiral's on the side's and a gold eagle perched. At the top of it looking down to you with pride, Anyways your eye's do a once over of yourself.

Making sure your clean and upon further inspection, you find yourself to be rather presentable. Even though every pony in the castle such as staff and the two princess's are in their chamber's. And your most likely the only one up so no one will give a hoot at how you look. You stroll slowly over to your mirror, your oversized sweat pant's gently grazing the floor as you get closer to your mirror. When you get to your mirror your hands grip the sides of the sink, and your eye's pierce through the reflection staring back into your eye's. Your lip's curve into a small smile at the relief of looking ok.

You back, away from your mirror and reach out for a cup to get a quick drink of water from your sink. But to your disappointment..there is no cup hmm eh no biggy probably the maid took it out while doing the weekly cleaning. You shrug and decide to go to the royal kitchen's to find a cup to drink out of. You open, your door with ease as it silently open's out into the dark hallway. You poke your head out and look left and right. And to your luck no guards..no servants perfect!.

You raise, your fist into the air as you silently fist pump as your satisfaction of having no one around comes into play. You were always so childish like this, at one point when you were kid's. Celestia made a funny quip about you growing up to becoming "A great father" your cheek's flared, up at the comment. And you would bashfully smile and laugh as you chase her through the throne room, while she ran away laughing along with you.

Ahh..good memories but pushing those aside for now. You stand on your tippie-toes and silently, tip toe down the hallway. Your eye's slowly adjust to the poor light quality as you strode swiftly down the hallway with the agility of a trained assassin. As you sneak down the hallway, pictures of you and the two princesses slowly scrolled by and as you passed more picture's of you and the princesses. A smile start's to plaster your lip's as fond memories of your two best friend's come to your brain.

Your body start's to feel warmer as the feeling of..caring, and kindness courses through every part of you. As you get closer and closer to the royal kitchen's you pass by the princesses chamber's your smile seems to widen. As you pass by princess Celestia's chamber you look at the decorated stainless glass that show the element's of harmony standing side by side with Celestia's sun crest in the middle.

Your foot pacing slows down as you look at princess Luna's, the stainless glass adorning her room is a dark forest with the moon at the middle. With the silhouette of her standing proud at the center of the crest, she always had the most intriguing sense of décor huh?.

You stop dead center in front of her chamber door. Something is off about Luna's chambers Celestia's chambers are dark meaning that she is asleep..but Luna's had a faint blue glow in it.

"Hmm that's strange." You say quietly, as you study her door. Oh by jones It's unlocked!

She always locks her door when she enters her chamber's. Everyday as she wishes to be alone and not disturbed even by you. Something's up and you plan to get to the bottom, of this you step up to the door and with the flick of your wrist you turn the handle. And push the door open with a silent push and you poke your head, inside. Ok this strange indeed..you swore you saw a glow coming from in here but it seems to have vanished. Well the room is normal her bed is tucked in her chair is still facing the fireplace. But..her balcony door, is open you walk towards the balcony door as your toes do their thing. Making sure your footsteps aren't heard you get to the door and shiver under your breath as the cool night air caresses your skin.

You look out to the balcony and see the one and only princess Luna..wow she look's amazing. The moon is at a perfect angle to outline her entire figure and to add to the scene her beautiful navy blue hair sway's. Gracefully in the night's air but there is one thing that upset's you about this scene. Her muzzle is tucked into her hooves and her eyes are closed shut with little glowing tear's in the night.

"Dear Celestia.." you mutter under your breath, as worry soon takes action and makes you take a step forth.

Step after step was like trying to escape death itself. Your body lock's, up after a couple feet but your still a short distance from her. You look around for anything to gain her attention. But sadly nothing is of use so you decide to use your own voice.

"U-um..Luna?" You manage to speak with a tiny squeak at the end signifying your nervousness. Upon your rather silly attempt at grabbing her attention, Luna manages to completely jump out of her skin and land on her flank on the ground with a audible slam.

"W-who goes there! I swear dear sister of mine if you are trying to scare me again I will personally rip your win-.." Luna look's up to you as her sentence comes to a abrupt end. As you two stare at each other in complete awkward silence you manage to wave a small gesture at her with a somewhat shy smile on your face.

"Hey Luna uh..so..how's it going?" You reply with a nervous, scratch at the back of your head.

Luna look's to the ground with a sad yet embarrassed look displayed across her face. "Oh I could be better."

She turn's her gaze from you to the night sky as the star's slowly dance in the sky. "It's just I've been troubled lately."

You tilt your head to the side a little in confusion. "Troubled? why are you troubled?" you ask as you walk over to her side and look up to the star's.

"My sister Celestia has been urging me to make a urge towards choosing a..suitor for marriage." Luna say's as she sigh's sadly and paws at the floor with her hoof

You look down to her with a face of surprise, and shock. "Marriage? oh..well have you found anypony that would be a perfect match for you?"

Luna, shakes her head as her ear's droop down. "No I haven't I tried my best to find one I tried all suitor's from the griffon kingdom to even the crystal empire. but none I was really interested in."

You get down on one knee to look into her eyes at pony-level. "Hey..Don't be like that I know what it's like trying to find someone you love and it's really tough but sometime you just gotta slow down and look for what's really important in your life." you smile reassuringly, as you place a hand on her cheek. Luna seems to relax significantly as she gently lean's into your touch with a content smile on her face.

"Why can't there be more ponies in this world like you Anon." She looks up to your eye's with a loving smile and a soft gaze in her wonderful eye's.

Your smile seems to widen ten fold, as you press your nose against her snout gently. "Why can't there be more extravagant mares like you in this world Luna?." That comment makes Luna's cheek's turn a light red as she gives your nose several butterfly kisses with her own.

"You know I think I might have found my suitor.." Luna purrs as her hoof circles your chest slowly.

Your own cheek's begin to blush as the sensation of her hoof softly rubbing your chest.

"Oh and who is this lucky person that get's to be your suitor?." Your eyes, shift left and right showing that your looking around for anyone else but you know the obvious answer to this life changing event.

"Haha it's you..I want you as my suitor Anon." Luna smile's as she closes the remaining distance between your lip's.

You gasp lightly as your brain jumbles the sensation of Luna's soft lip's, on yours. And the predicament your in you shiver a little as her hooves wrap around your neck, and pull you in deeper into the kiss.

After your heavenly kiss you pull away and pick her up in your arms and hold her tight as you look into her beautiful eye's.

"Princess Luna I would be honored to take the place as your future husband." Upon saying this Luna giggles and gestures towards her royal chamber's. You nod and swiftly carry her inside and plop her down on her bed gently and scoot in next to her. She move's in closer to you and you accept her request by wrapping your arms around her and holding her close to your chest.

For what seems like hour's you two just enjoy being in each other's arms. And never avert your gaze for another but sadly after that lovely moment Luna's eye's droop close as she nuzzles her snout into the crook of your neck and falls asleep. You smile and close your eye's and soon fall asleep afterwards. No doubt your future will hold nothing but love and serenity and that's all someone can hope for in life.
And there is one benefit that will come from this day forth.

You will no longer have Sleepless Night's!

Author's Note:

wow that took long haha anyways that was my first shot at a romance story I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed typing this! :twilightsmile: