• Published 2nd May 2015
  • 463 Views, 7 Comments

Teacher Twilight - livi423



you have been warned-this story contains education! It's Better Than Cheerilee's

  • ...
6
 7
 463

Earth Pony Magic

"Now, Class" Twilight smirked. "Can anypony tell me:"

"Do Earth Ponies have magic?"





Bulk raised his hoof. "Yes, Bulk Biceps?" Bulk swallowed.

"Uhm..No?"

Twilight smiled. "That is what most pegasi and unicorns think. Alicorns understand-" "Aaawww!" screamed the class. Twilight sighed. "ALICORNS " Twilight gritted her teeth. "understand because they are part earth pony. " Human turned AJ and PP were fascinated, along with The Doctor, also called Time Turner,who was wearing mechanical wings. Meanwhile, others were bored out of their minds."Earth ponies DO have magic, and even some earth ponies don't know, while they use it every day!" The class perked up.

"Ever wonder how: Mayor Mare's speeches can completely persuade you to donate to a cause, or want to sign a petition, or completely amaze you with how amazingly amazing her speeches are? " Unicorns and pegasi nodded in agreement. "That was just Mayor Mare's magic, and she doesn't know she's using it! Now, give me another earth pony, any earth pony. "

The class began wondering and talking to their groups that Twilight had assigned them. The crusaders, You-Know-Who, her evil hench-bully, Spike and Dinky were all in a group. "Applejack!" "Pinkie Pie!" "Filthy Rich!" "Diamond! How rude!" "Well, he is an earth pony. " Spike muttered "Earth pony yourself. Heh." Twilight was watching the adult crowd. She started the spell. They didn't notice. They, along with their desks, became foal sized. They had their smarts and brawn and such, but they weren't any bigger than the crusaders. The spell stopped, and telling apart the two different classes will be hard. Alright, the adult-turned-foals will be ATF and the original foals are OF. Good? Lets go. OF started raising their hooves. "Cheerilee!" "Carrot Top!" "Berry Punch!" "Time Turner!" The Doctor's eyes shrunk.

"Weird, I thought he was Time Turner. Apple Bloom pointed at The Doctor. The Doctor began sweating. His communicator was shaking in the built-in pocket in his mechanical wing. "I'm not Time turner, I'm uh..." he was at a loss of words. Then, he remembered his travels with Uptight Snooty. He looked at Twilight. "I'm... Clockwork! That's right! I'm Clockwork, and you better look out!"the class started to laugh. Derpy turned to him.She whispered. "Are the...zuzzy bugs back, Docy? Were foal sized. Again" The Doctor noticed his somewhat familiar new size. He hissed back "No. I think it's this universe's Twilight shrunk us with her alicorn power stuff. . At least Clockwork's Twilight is an alicorn in secret." Derpy put her right front hoof to her face. The Doctor smiled. "Docy...how cute." he sighed.

Twilight looked at her list of earth ponies from Ponyville. Carrot Top was next. "Carrot Top is excellent at farming. Although she can't use magic like unicorns or alicorns, she has a growing magic for plants. Specifically carrots." Thunderlane decided to be class clown.

"Weird, I thought she farmed pears." Joked Thunderlane.

The Doctor shrieked. "Pears? Where?!?!?!?! LE ME LEAVE, LEEMME LEAVE! " The doctor began crying, while Derpy and Tick Tock tried to comfort him. Twilight put a hoof to her face. She remembered during the summer harvest parade he was wearing pears. Maybe somehow he had watched that 'Annoying Orange - Pearswap!" video Celestia sent her after a barrel of cider. It was disturbing. Or maybe he was allergic to pears. Wait, that doesn't make sense. She had a class to teach! "Carrot Top grows exceptional carrots, and makes one heck of a profit. Now, if an earth pony's talent is speed, they can either run fast,or...You know,there is a more magical way earth ponies can use magic. DISCORD! COME HERE WITH SASSAFLASH! "

Discord appeared with a yellow coated, blue maned earth pony. "Now, show us your speed, Sassaflash. " The stranger then said "Ok." It was weird. She had a an accent, like someone from Boston, like Babs Seed's accent. She walked over to the front of the room."Now watch me. " Sassaflash focused her inner magic, and...disappeared. She reappeared over by the main castle doors. An earth pony, with no outside magical or physical help, had TELEPORTED. TELEPORTED! She flopped to the floor in exhaustion. "I, huh...only...huh...do it...huh...when...huh...my...huh life...is...in...huh...danger...huh." "It...huh..takes so...huh...much of..huh...my magic...huh...and energy...huh." Sassaflash began snoring. She had been teleporting since she was five, but not more than three Celestial feet at a time. 20 feet in one hour was now broken, an Equestrian Nation Guinness Book of Records. If she teleported any more for the next day, she could possibly die. Discord took her to a room in the castle.

"Now, another earth pony from here, who has a knack for something."

"BERRY PUNCH!" somepony yelled.

This was going to be hard. Twilight swallowed. "Well, she can drink barrels of cider and pints of Zap Apple Moonshine in one hour and...not...die?"It Was good enough for ATF. Conversation.

"She can be considered the town drunk. She literally wanted to hang herself when cider season was over!" "What's moonshine? and what do you mean hang? " Asked Apple Bloom. "Nothing!" yelled somepony from ATF. "Not just teleporting, but simple spells. DISCORD. GET THE EARTH PONY ROYAL GUARD DUDES!"Discord brought him and two passengers to the classroom. The lord of chaos escorted himself out the room.

He appeared back to Sassaflash, who was healing in a tested and approved by the Equestrian Association of New Ides and Products. It was 90% chance of success for health. The other 10%...nopony knows...DAH DAH DAAAAHHHHHH!

One of the two earth pony royal guards brought in a pony dummy. He focused his magic. Twilight used her magic to make the dummy a robot - it acted just like a normal pony, but would be fighting against this royal guard pony. It became animated, moving a lot. The guard had a visible glow around him, like a shield. The dummy shot at him a fake spear. The spear bounced off the shield. The pony was greatly weakened though. The shield broke and he ran to the stairs.The dummy deactivated, becoming hay and straw again. Discord grabbed the guard pony,Whose name was Yenter, and put him in the 2nd healing pod.

Yenter's brother,Kicham, went to demonstrate his magic. The earth pony royal guard focused his magic.A glow similar to Yenter's surrounded Kicham. A small spear came out. Twilight animated the dummy, and Kicham prepared. He jumped from side to side, as to taunt the dummy. It moved closer. Kicham, for the crowd's amazement, yelled "FOR EQUESTRIA!" and speared the fake enemy. He fell to the ground,and was stripped of a lot of his magic for about a day, same time as his brother. as Twilight made the dummy straw again. Discord grabbed Kicham, and put him in the last healing pod. Twilight had only designed one with three spots.

"Now, class." Twilight said "Who still thinks Earth ponies don't have magic?"

Author's Note:

Sassaflash didn't know her life would be in danger when she was five when she found out she was fast. Logic problem solved.:pinkiegasp:. I made up Yenter and Kicham on the spot. It's fun to say Yenter.