• Published 2nd May 2015
  • 463 Views, 7 Comments

Teacher Twilight - livi423



you have been warned-this story contains education! It's Better Than Cheerilee's

  • ...
6
 7
 463

The Flyer - It's Better Than Cheerilee's

Twilight looked at her bed, filled with Stuffed animals from Fluttershy. What to do, what to do.... The alicorn flopped onto her bed, and started moaning.

"I'M SO BOOOOOOORED!"

Twilight considered her options. She
A) Stayed home and stayed bored.
B) Go to Pinkie's and possibly get a concussion from dancing.
C) Go to Rainbow's and be mocked mercilessly for not being a good as Rainbow at flying.
D) Go to Applejack's and kick trees,not bucking apples.
E) Go to Flutter's and be mocked by Angel.
F) Go to Rarity and ruin her dresses.

Or...she could do something of her own interests...like...STUDYING! But she didn't have a test in the foreseeable future.
G) Help Cheerilee with her class...or...my...clas...s..HUH!
OR MAYBE I CAN START MY OWN CLASS! Twilight jumped. It was a perfect idea!

She ran over to the newest piece of technology given to her by the princess. It ran on magic, and was called: a COPIER. You wrote down something, you blasted the certain piece of metal that absorbed magic only under 20 bolts a minute. It was fragile, so you could only give it so much magic all at once until it would blow up. "SPIIIIIIIKE, COME HERE!"

Twilight's faithful dragon ran upstairs from the basement, where he had been readying scrolls and parchment to write on.You needed to take stalks of hay, bind them together with magic, then burn it. It gave it that dark cream color,and was easy to write on with a quill and ink. With a copier, you only needed the original paper or scroll, you put in the area where it would use the magic it got, and scan and 'remember' the ink on the paper, then stamp the same 'design' on another paper with the ink you gave it. Spike came up with a container of ink, a few quills, and pieces of paper.

"What is it, Twi?"

Twilight breathed. Why was she nervous? She was going to use the COPIER. The COPIER. It was fun to say. Phwoo. "Spike, I'm going to use the copier. I'm going to write this, okay?" Twilight was still trembling. The copier could be dangerous! It could blow "Twi" up if she gave too much magic! She had gotten"Twi" lot stronger since when she became an alicorn."Twi" She was more powerful than cadence, meaning she was the third "Twi" most powerful-by-magic pony in not just Equestria, but the world. The. World. She had to be very careful with her magic. "TWILIGHT!"

"wha..what..Wja..What, what happened?" Twilight shook her head, to relieve herself of the fears of the copier. " Oh, um Spike. I'm going to...uhm,remember the thing Celestia gave me?" "There have been thousands of things Celestia gave you." Spike said, bored. " Now, WHAT IS IT? Are you okay? Do you need to see Dr.Allison?" "Nuh, no! Spike," Phwhoo. "Spike. I'm going to use the copier." Spike was stunned. "It's dangerous. It could blow up, or implode,or create a black hole because it's from the human world, and being powered by magic, or it collide our two universes,or it could, it could..." Twilight understood the risks. At least Lyra wasn't crazy. Humans DID exist. Anyway, the two of them were worried. "I'll write it. Spike, go into the basement. More paper. Got it?" Spike started shaking. "I'll go get the copier from the testing lab...wait,where are you going to be using it?" Twilight made her decision. "Don't touch it. Not a claw. I'll be writing in my room, and copy it in the lab."

Twilight climbed a flight of stairs. She levitated the ink,paper and quill. Here goes nothing.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to re-educated, re-taught, or renew your understanding of all things equestrian, come on Monday, April 30th, to Twilight's Super School. no fee, just sign up for a month in town hall. the first try-out class starts at 8:00 AM, this Monday. Re-Taught, Re-Educated, Re-live. Twilight's Super School.

Also, Twilight's Super School?

It's Better Than Cheerilee's

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scared as all ****, Twilight put the paper in the copier. It floated down to the platform where it would be scanned. Twilight created a force field to absorb any extra magic that was output. Twilight focused,then let go.

The world stood still.

She had used a trickle of magic. The machine made some noises. Wchh, Wchh. Chrr. Wchh. Whrrr. Chr.. Urt, Urt. Chka,chka,chka. WHCCHHH.

Nothing had exploded. Chka,chka,chka,chka. Whchuuuuuk. 3,6,9,10. 12,15,20.20 COPIES. It worked. IT WORKED... IT FREAKINGAPPLEBUCKINGWORKED! Twilight jumped for joy! "My, schools beh,ter than- cheer-ileees.My, schools beh,ter than- cheer-ileees.My, schools beh,ter than- cheer-ileees.My, schools beh,ter than- cheer-ileees.My, schools beh,ter than- cheer-ileees.My, schools beh,ter than- cheer-ileees.My, schools beh,ter than- cheer-ileees." Twilight sang, as she danced about. "-chool's beh,ter than cheer-iWOAH!" Cheerilee had opened the door, knocking Twilight over. Twilight faltered as she fell. "Hello! Cheeri,lee." Twilight gritted her teeth.

"Hello, Princess!" Cheerilee sang.

"It's just, Twilight," she said ,then this time, but more noticeable, The alicorn gritted her teeth. "Sorry Pri-Twilight! I wanted to take a book from the castle library about-" " 'Scuse me, Cheerilee, But I have some woork. To do. Not right now. Soory. Gotta go. Byye!" Twilight forced a obviously fake smile, and closed the door. "TWILIGHT? WAS THAT CHEERILEE? I HAVE TO TALK TO HER ABOUT SOME OF SWEETIE'S GRADES. CAN I TALK-" "NO, SPIKE NO. NOT RIGHT NOW. THE COPIER should be done now. Come on up!" Twilight raced over to the copier. in complete color, there were now 20 instead of one flier for Twilight's Super School. "Perfect" Twilight said.