• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 449 Views, 2 Comments

Music And Love - NightmareAngel



Dan Smith and Sunset Shimmer fell head over heels in love, both in bands adored at Canterlot High but the band begins to take its toll on Sunset.

  • ...
9
 2
 449

Chapter 7

"It's beautiful out here." Sunset whispers, staring at the stars above. Dan smiles at her.

"It is." The water splashes over their bare toes as the walk along the soft sand, their fingers intertwined. They walk in silence for a few moments. Not an awkward silence, the kind of silence that lets you think in a blissful peace while you enjoy the company of another. Without even realizing, Dan begins to hum. Sunset giggles at him slightly. The sounds of Dans humming, the waves of the sea and the far away laughter of her friends created a chaotic harmony that filled her ears.

"Oh look at that!" Sunset shouts, pointing in the distance. A small rabbit is sat in the middle of the beach. She begins to run towards it, slipping and sliding on the sand. She trips, pulling Dan down with her, both of them laughing as they fall to the ground.

"You okay?" Dan asks, sitting up and shaking the sand out of his quiff. She grins at him.

"Of course." Instead of sitting up she lies on her back, staring at the moon. Dan smiles down at her, noting the way the light reflecting from the moon shines against her smooth skin and lights up her eyes. Without thinking he leans down kisses her softly, his heart hammering in his chest. She gently wraps her arms around his neck, closing her eyes and letting herself get lost in it.

"Hey guys, food's ready." Kyle yells through the megaphone the guys for some reason had in their vans. Dan groans.

"Do we have to go?" He asks Sunset.

"Well are you hungry?" I loud rumbling comes from Dans stomach, answering the question for him. He blushes furiously and Sunset giggles. She gets up from the sand and brushes herself off. She pulls him into another kiss before running across the sand, leaving Dan to chase after her.