• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 449 Views, 2 Comments

Music And Love - NightmareAngel



Dan Smith and Sunset Shimmer fell head over heels in love, both in bands adored at Canterlot High but the band begins to take its toll on Sunset.

  • ...
9
 2
 449

Chapter 12

Sunset sits in the corner of the shed, staring at Greymere.

"You used me." she hisses. He raises an eyebrow.

"Did I now? I didn't sit you in my lap, I didn't take your clothes off and I didn't do anything you didn't want."

"You gave me the pills."

"I didn't tell you to take them. You could've walked away, said no. But you didn't. I'm not at fault here." Sunset wraps her arms around her knees and cries quietly. A loud knocking on the door shocks her and they both stare at it for a moment.

"Sunset? Sunset are you in there?" Dan yells through the door. Sunset slowly stands up and opens the door.

"Hey Dan." she mumbles. He throws his arms around her, holding her close.

"Oh my god I was so worried about you! The girls said you walked out and never came back. What're you doing here?!"

"I was just talking to a friend. Go wait for me by your car, I'll be there in two minutes okay?" Dan nods and walks away, looking relieved but sad. Sunset notices tear stains running down his cheeks and is filled with guilt.

"Looks like you'll have to tell him." Greymere grins. Sunset turns and glares at him.

"Or I will." He adds seriously.

"Really? Why would you do that?"

"I don't like cheaters." he shrugs.

"Is there any way I can stop you." She begs. He thinks for a moment then smirks.

"There is but you're not going to like it."

"Please, I'll do anything." He pulls out a small crate filled with plastic sachets.

"Sell all of these, give me the money and you're free." He tells her. Sunset takes a deep breath. She tries to work out the pros and cons but her mind is numb so she just nods and tips them all into her bag.

"You have two weeks." He tells her, seeing her out with a smile that ones seemed sweet but now made her feel sick.