• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 421 Views, 9 Comments

Scootaloos New Home - NightmareAngel



Scootaloo has been adopted by a family in Canterlot and is now adjusting to her new life.

  • ...
7
 9
 421

Chapter 2

Scootaloo waited patiently for her train with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Rarity.

"Are you sure that's everything, Scootaloo?" Rarity asked, eyeing the one small suitcase Scootaloo was taking with her to Canterlot.

"Yup!" Scootaloo replied, staring at the train track, leaning forward slightly.

"But darling, I take more than with me just to go on holiday!" She pressed. Sweetie Belle kicked her leg and glared at her, making Rarity yelp. The two began to argue so Apple Bloom stood next to her best pegasus friend.

"You will write to us, won't you Scootaloo?" She asked nervously, scraping her hoof against the ground.

"Of course I will! Why wouldn't I?!" She answered, dragging her gaze away from the tracks to her friend.

"Well I just thought, with your fancy new life in Canterlot, you might forget about us." Apple Bloom muttered the last sentence, avoiding eye contact. Scootaloo laughed.

"I'll never forget you guys! I promise I will write if you promise to write back." she said, giving her friend a gentle shove. Apple Bloom beamed. "You got yourself a deal." The two burst into laughter just as the train came whistling to a stop in front of them. Suddenly Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle tackled Scootaloo into a crushing hug that she didn't resist.

"I'll miss you guys." she muttered so that nobody else could hear. A tallish, light blue pegasus with a red and purple mane and red tail stepped off the train and stood in front of the three ponies. She had green eyes, headphones for a cutie mark and four black studs down the side of one ear.

"I'm guessing this is Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom? Scootaloo has told us all about you in her letters." the blue mare smiled.

"Uhm, yes, hello ma'am." Apple Bloom mumbled.

"Are you Scootaloos new mother?" Sweetie Belle blurted out. Apple Bloom kicked her and hissed that she needs to be polite but Scootaloo and the blue pony simply laughed.

"This is my sister Zalia but we call her Zee" Scootaloo explained to her two friends happily.

"Come on Scootaloo, we should get going. You two are welcome to visit anytime." Zee smiled before using a wing to pick up Scootaloos small shabby case and carry it on board.

"Bye guys! Don't forget to write!" Scootaloo said, giving her friends one last quick hug before running on board after her new sister, ready to start her new life.