• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 2,620 Views, 15 Comments

Twilight ends with you - Neptune



After her friends abandon her in the wedding reception she finds a certin composer who was willing to help her. All characters are human.

  • ...
15
 15
 2,620

Prologue

Outside of Canterlot there was a girl with black hair with purple streaks, glasses, and a blue button short shirt, with a purple skirt with an eight pointed star, covered by a white lab coat, and purple boots. Her named is Twilight Sparkle, once or rather was the princess student, and the element of harmony wielder of Magic.

Twilight Sparkle was not having a good day, she has been running all the way to her old parents home after being shunned by her so called friends. Her friends believed the fake Cadence and turn them against her. As she enter her home she past through her parents who was shocked at her sudden outburst. She went to her room and lock her self in.

She remembers the angry out burst and in her mind a voice of her former teacher was echoing "You Need To Think About Yourself!" since then she has thought about her friends on what they said about her.

"Rainbow Dash: Your just jealous!"

"Rarity:Your being like a spoiled brat!"

"Pinkie:Meanie pants!"

"Fluttershy:Your a heartless monster!"

"Applejack:You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Spike:I wish you were never my owner!"

While she tells her parents about what happen she also was heart broken of what her own brother said to her.

"Shinging Armor:You are not my sister consider your maid of honor revoke and I don't want to see your face again!"

Her parents were furious about her former friends and enraged by their son behavior. While she tried to sleep a sudden doorbell rang and as Twilight went down stairs only her bra and panties with her lab coat closed, she open the door and glad that she has the coat closed.

On the door there was a light blond hair boy with a light blue button shirt and blue jeans and has that aura more powerful than Celestia.

"Hello there my name is Yoshiya Kiryu, but you could call me Joshua."

Little did Twilight know that this is the start of her new destiny and a new relationship with new friends.

Author's Note:

This was my first story so if there is any way I could make it better please tell me, and remember cross me and you will regret.