• Published 1st May 2015
  • 513 Views, 7 Comments

Chaotic Once More - Comet Blueberry



Disaster struck as Discord caused some chaos on two pegasi. Now Trixie and Pinkie has to reverse the spell hoof in hoof.

  • ...
4
 7
 513

Rules and Chaos

"Trixie! You need a diet!" Pinkie Pie squealed as she wriggled out of the pony pile. "Mff! Ouchie! Rainbow, why you have so hard bones even as a filly?"

"Ugh, Pinkie," Rainbow face hoofed," This is no time for puns! We need to get Scoots back to a filly and me to a mare!"

"I agree." A hollow voice laughed.

"Ah!" Trixie fell, shocked and astonished by the second sudden appearance of the chaotic draconequus's face appearing on the Crystal ground," Discord, could you stop scaring The Great and Powerful Trixie?" She demanded, coldly, at the chuckling chaotic creature.

"Hilarious, Trixie Lulamoon!" Discord burst out laughing as Scootaloo stared with sad eyes, already disappointed at the lack of a cutie mark and flying as a full-grown mare.

"Listen you!" Rainbow flew out of nowhere, growling at Discord's crystal face, as she tried to pin it down with her hooves," Carefully, you troll. Be sure you keep our promises and remember to change us back, Dipcord!"

"Fine, fine," Discord waves his paw absentmindedly," But whenever could you get my name correct? It's Discord, not Dipcord. That sounds like some sort of XO sauce or something like that."

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!" Trixie hollered, her horn engulfing in a pink aura," STOP THIS NOW!! I can't stay here all day! The Appleloosa ponies really need my show! Unicorns are extraordinary there!" This burst of rage caused silence with a stunned Rainbow , a mocking Discord, an afraid Scootaloo, and a gaping Pinkie, who right away, began to talk.

"You're not making any pony smile, Trixie!" She brightened.

"Y-yeah, Pinkie's right," Scootaloo managed a tight smile.

Trixie growled, annoyed, clearly knowing she was defeated. "Okay okay Trixie will stop. But Discord, you're supposed to explain rules or something, right?"

"Well, good thing her brain is in the right place," mumbled Rainbow Dash.

The mares and filly watched as Discord pulled a lecturing board, put on some glasses, and transformed himself to a teacher-like Discord.

"Since I explained the rules of only three days and searching through every room to find the spell-book or else these ponies won't change back into their normal horsy selves, I'm going to explain the other rules." Discord cackled.

"Rules, rules, and rules!" Pinkie Pie threw her pink hooves up into the air. "This is driving me CRAZY!!!"

"Pinkie Pie, you are crazy," Discord grinned.

"Will you just go on, Lord of Chaos?" Rainbow Dash sighed.

"Yeah, Trixie for once agreed with Rainbow Dash," Trixie argued.

"For once?!" Scootaloo protested," She's awesome!!"

"And I'm hyper!" Pinkie leaped up into the air like a rubber ball.

"Will you ponies let me continue please?" Discord adjusted his glasses, showing stern, firm eyes.

The mares-and a filly gazed at each other, nodded quietly.

"Good," the draconequus replied in a voice that Trixie soon began to fear.

A shiver ran up the blue unicorn's spine. "Oh gosh, what has Trixie gotten herself into?" She thought.


"One. Room. At. A. Time." Discord declared,"And no peeking with your magical powers, flying abilities, or Equestrian earth pony surprises, or one pony per door! That is against the rules. If you did do that, your SOUL WILL BE MINE!! MWAHAHAHHAH!"

"Um is that true?" Trixie inquired.

"The cord lies, yes, but the Discord don't." The creature swirled around, causing some of the mares to shuffle uncomfortably.

"You're not even like Applejack!" Scootaloo yelled.

"How much dare you have," Discord looked down at her with sly eyes."Well, tell you what. These rooms are scary. And every part of me is going to see you pass that door and open a new one. And hint: Stay alive. Just do so. These are my last piece of instructions, my dears. Ta-Ta!" Then he vanished, in a bright sparkling brownish light.

"Stay alive," Pinkie Pie mused," Hmm, I can do that!"

"Yeah, but what weird stuff are in those rooms?" Rainbow demanded.

"Well, we ain't going down!" Scootaloo snarled, brave for the first time she entered the Chaos Castle.

The three female ponies put their hooves together. "Friendship accomplishes all!"

"I'm right here, you know," Trixie said, feeling outcasted.

"Well, you in?" Pinkie asked, a smile tugging on her face," Four heads are better than three, you know."

"And with your magical abilities, you can help us," Scootaloo added," Maybe I'll give you a new chance about that fiasco at Ponyville."

Rainbow Dash rolled her violet filly eyes. "Fine Trixie. Just don't make things worse.Well, you're forgiven for upsetting Twilight. Hey, maybe having you around isn't such a bad idea, isn't it?" The pegasus brightened. "You the most great and powerful here!" Raising out her sky blue hoof, she asked," So? You in?"

Trixie smiled. It wasn't an evil, scheming smile like she usually had, but it was a nice smile. A happy, accepting smile. "I'm in." She stuck her blue hoof into the hooves of her new friends.

Suddenly they heard a weird creaking sound. What? "There!" Scootaloo shrieked.

In front of them. It was the something that they dreaded. Uh-oh.

The ponies watched as a magenta door decorated with rainbow-colored hot air balloons opened by itself like magic and gestured them to walk in, into that pitchy darkness beyond that magenta door.