• Published 1st May 2015
  • 513 Views, 7 Comments

Chaotic Once More - Comet Blueberry



Disaster struck as Discord caused some chaos on two pegasi. Now Trixie and Pinkie has to reverse the spell hoof in hoof.

  • ...
4
 7
 513

Discord's Back...in A Chaotic Way

"Now look what you've done, Trixie!" Rainbow Dash growled as she shot the astonished unicorn a scowl of pure anger.

"What did Trixie do?" Trixie asked, shocked.

Rainbow pointed her head toward Discord, her rainbow mane nodding.

Trixie looked. Scootaloo looked. RD facehoofed. Pinkie Pie gasped.

It was a scene that had happened years ago, but why?


"Chaos," Discord said the word slowly," Revenge." His words were slow and unsteady, as if he had just learned them, like a foal in the school. His face broke into a wide, evil grin, and his red eyes glinting, insane.

"No," uttered Scootaloo," No."

Trixie bit her lip. Wh-wh-what had exactly happened...? Why was Discord like that? Wait, she was the one who had done it! She renewed Discord, in a bad way! She gulped. Uh-oh. She was in trouble. No wait, big trouble. Very big trouble. Scared, Trixie's regretful lilac eyes raised up the maniacal Discord.

Lightning was flashing. BOOM. Thunder. Chaos.

"Discord is back now, you see," the draconequus chuckled evilly, "Well, I am always here, but I'm back in a chaotic way."

"So whaddya gonna do? Set up some chaos?" Rainbow Dash demanded boldly, as Scootaloo hid under her wing, frightened.

"Of course, my dear Rainbow Dash," Discord answered, laughing sarcastically.

"Well Discord what kind?" Pinkie Pie piped up, eagerly," Are you fooling on us? Turn yourself back to your old self, dude! Huh, your dear Rainbow Dash? You love her? Let's call for a date party! Ooh-ooh, I know why you're acting like this. You wanna show us your excellent drama skills. Are you acting The Return of Harmony the musical? You've got such chaotic acting skills, Discord! You're gonna be a hit in the show faster than I can say,' Pinkie Pie picked a peck of pickled peppers!"

"Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie," smirked Discord," Can't you see that talking has its limits?! " He snapped his claw and a zipper appeared at the edge of the pink mare's mouth. Zipping it, Pinkie protested.

"Mmm-bfff!" Pinkie tried to say.

"Oh of course you want your BFF Dashie here to have the Zipper trick too? Not bad, Pinkie." Discord smiled slyly.

"Oh no, Dipcord," the pegasus mare bucked up her back hooves, defiantly.

"And you're not trying to hurt me either!" Trixie added, glaring at the spirit of chaos.

Discord stopped. "You're the source, dearie, why would I dream of doing so...?"

"Yeah, you caused this mess, The Lame and Powerless Trixie," Rainbow yelled," Alright, punk, it's all YOUR FAULT!"

"Me?"

"DUH!" Rainbow Dash shot back," If it weren't for you, you wouldn't get chaos back!" Suddenly, her mouth was suddenly zipped up by Discord. "Ugh," she moaned.

"Well, at least Trixie isn't harmed," Trixie said , fluffing her silver mane.

"Gosh darn you, Trixie Lulamoon!" Scootaloo blurted out," Pinkie, Rainbow you okay?"

The two mares nodded their heads reluctantly.

"Trixie the Great & Powerful will not be darned!" The unicorn cried as her horn engulfed in a shiny pink aura. She shot some magic at Scootaloo, Rainbow, and Pinkie, only to unzip the zippered mouths of them.

"Hey! I mastered that spell!" complained Discord.

"Yeah yeah right." Rainbow Dash glared," Trixie, just...ugh!!!"

Trixie raised her eyebrows. She looked at Discord enviously.

"What is it, Trixie Lulamoon?"

"I brought you back to chaos. You give me a wish." The unicorn's face lighted up, a creepy yet wicked smile forming at the base of her lips.


"So, Miss Trixie Lulamoon, what is this wish of yours?" Discord asked,"Your wish is my command. Well not exactly. But choose one wish, dearie, a wise, chaotic one. For now I am the Genie!!! MWAHAHAHHA!"

Trixie scowled. "Oh. Well, I want Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo to get out of my way!"

"WHAT?" The 'sisters' looked at each other.

"Your wish will be granted." Flicking his claw, Discord smiled. He knew exactly how to.

"Wait! How about me! Why isn't Pinkie Pie featured in this wish! Party planners are the best of the best that should be in every single thing possible. And for the bestest party pony, Pinkie Pie here, why not her?" Pinkie Pie yelled.

But no, Rainbow and Scootaloo were changed only.

"Omipony!" Pinkie whispered loudly.

"This wasn't what I was asking for!" Trixie gaped at the two pegasi.

"Sorry, wish granted." Discord shrugged, clearly showing false innocence beyond his chaotic draconequus heart.

That was what took the two pegasi to realize.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Rainbow had became a filly. And Scootaloo now is a full grown mare.


"This is awkward," Scootaloo looked , embarrassed, at her blank flank and her wings.

"A filly again?" RD gasped," This is awesome!"

Pinkie stifled a laugh.

Rainbow flew up to the air, whooping, only stopped to see the wistful face of Scootaloo. "Oh Scoots," Rainbow said softly as she got down. "It's okay. The spell will be reversed."

"Okay. B-b-but could it?" Scootaloo sniffed.

"Ask Discord!" Pinkie Pie yelped.

"Ugh, now they're more troublemakers.." Trixie gritted her teeth at Discord, fiercely giving him a hard and unpleasant glare," DISCORD!!"

"What? You want the curse reversed?" Discord asked evilly," Then go into the Chaos Castle of mine and search through every room to find the spell-book. Only three days . Or Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo will be like this forever. A curse! Now come along, you dumb ponies. Yes, even you, Pinkie Pie and Trixie. These two will accompany the cursed."

There was insane laughter as the three mares and one filly found themselves in a large dark room.


"Wh-where are we?" Trixie uttered out loud.

"The Chaos Castle." Discord's face appeared on the ground.

"AHHHH!" Trixie screamed, slipping, then falling on the floor, slamming into the other ponies as maniacal chaotic laughter filled the dark, dark, room.

Author's Note:

Umm-is this good? But that's not the end though! :twilightsheepish:
Haha :pinkiehappy: