• Published 7th Apr 2015
  • 986 Views, 0 Comments

Queen of the Changelings - IceDragonKing



The Kingdom of the Changelings was thrown into the period of the slavery. The Changelings had become the slaves for the hard works of the Nagas.

  • ...
9
 0
 986

Worse Situations

Author's Note:

The crossover story of The Prince of Egypt, Exodus: Gods and Kings and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Prince of Egypt, Exodus: Gods and Kings and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are anthro in this story.

Note: Svatantrata means freedom in Hindi.

Chapter 4 Worse Situations

Few days later, as Queen Chrysalis in disguise as a Black Pegasus named Kiara is still spending her time in Ponyville. The situation in the Changeling Kingdom

is getting worse. The Kingdom is completely turned into a colony and also the name. The Kingdom is rename as Svatantrata that is mean freedom

in the Naga language. Ironically, the city didn't have much freedom like its name was meant to be. Instead, it has much of slavery in it.

The colony itself is also trasnformed. It is no longer just a walled city by now. With the construction of the Nagas, the colony had reached to

the sea and with that. Governor Mukti orders some of his soldiers to come and take the whole fleet that he left at the shore of San Palomino Desert

to come to the harbor of the colony of Svatantrata.

At the Statue near the Castle...

"AAAHHHH!" screamed Changeling after get whipped by a Naga Guard.

"You... freak!" whispered Changeling

"Ooh!" moaned Changeling after falls on his knees.

"GET UP!" shouted Naga Guard and he's whip him on the back.

Nearby, group of the Changelings are pulling the statue and the pillars to make sure that they won't collapse.

The line of the enslaved Changelings and the Cat-like Creatures that carrying the sacks of the sand on their backs are walking down from the

bridge to get rid them because they are unwanted sand. As they're walking, the Governor Mukti himself is watching everything from the corridor.

And then, one of the Changeling in the line falls down because he can't take more of non-stop working.

"Soldiers! Bring him to me!" said Mukti and two Naga Guards grab the exhausting Changeling and pull him to meet Governor Mukti.

"You saw what you had did right?" asked Mukti

"Yes sir, my lord. But my arms are very tired from carrying those! In the name of my Gods!

Please have mercy!" said Changeling and he's look down at the ground and beg for mercy from the Governor.

"Your Gods? The Gods of your homeland? You please them to help you?" asked Mukti.

"Well... yes sir. You are still nice enough to let us have our own religion..." said Changeling.

"Well... I'm not that much of xenophobia. And as that you had said that your arms are very tired.

Then you might had call me an absolute ruthless. Well... you can go now," said Mukti.

"Oh! Thank you my lord! Hope that the Gods of our homeland will be with you for a long time!" said Changeling before he's get up and walk back to do his work.

"Hold on!" said Mukti and the face of the Changeling who just get released turned from happy to sad.

"I said that you can go... but your hands must be here! Cut off it's hands!" said Mukti.

"NO! NOOO!" shouted Changeling and a Naga Guard jump to grab him and push him down and grab his hands.

"HEHEE!" laughed Naga Guard #2 as he's slide closer with a laser sword in his hands.

"HEHEHEHEEE!" laughed Mukti and he's look up to the other Changelings and the Cat-like Creatures that are shock from what happened.

"No worry. You all may get the worse than this. Like hanged for example!" said Mukti as he's smile out in evil.

Meanwhile, in Ponvyille...

"Ooh..." moaned Chrysalis/Kiara after she's put the last bucket of apples down.

"PHEW! That was a very hard work!" said Chrysalis/Kiara.

"No worry. You'll get use to it," said Applejack.

"Big sis!"Said Apple Bloom as she's running to her big sister.

"What is it, Apple Bloom?" asked Applejack.

"Can I borrow Ms. Kiara? We need her in our latest mission to find our cutie marks!" said Apple Bloom.

"Well... she's deserve to get some rest. Kiara, would you be okay to go playing with Apple Bloom and her friends?" asked Applejack and eyes of Queen Chrysalis/Kiara is quickly

go wide when she's heard that she must go play and babysit the annoying ones like the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"That... sounds good..." lied Chrysalis/Kiara.

"YAY!" shouted Apple Bloom and she's grab her at hand and take her with her.

"Can today get any worse?" asked Chrysalis/Kiara.