• Published 7th Apr 2015
  • 980 Views, 0 Comments

Queen of the Changelings - IceDragonKing



The Kingdom of the Changelings was thrown into the period of the slavery. The Changelings had become the slaves for the hard works of the Nagas.

  • ...
9
 0
 980

The Return Part 1

Author's Note:

The crossover story of The Prince of Egypt, Exodus: Gods and Kings and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Prince of Egypt, Exodus: Gods and Kings and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are anthro in this story.

Chapter 7 The Return Part 1

"If that is your decision, then I can't do anything but must go alone," said Chrysalis as she's walk through them and go to the door.

"Hope that you all will be happy with your decision," said Chrysalis and she's walk out from the door as the crowd yelling to her to go away.

Later, at Applejack's house, she's collecting what are her belongings and go out from the house and begin her journey to go back to her kingdom.

An Hour Later, in the Naga Empire, at the Royal Palace...

"Father!" said Ratri

"What is it, my daughter?" asked Vasuki.

"I just received a message from Princess Twilight about our conquest of Changeling Kingdom," said Ratri.

"General Mukti had the official authorization from me. He legally instated himself as the Governor is not the wrong thing," said Vasuki.

"I didn't talk about that," said Ratri.

"Then what are you talking about, little sis?" asked Ru.

"Slavery..." said Ratri.

Next morning, at the Harbor of Svatantrata aka the former Kingdom of Changelings, the new fleet had arrived along with

more colonists from the empire. Most of them are the new families of the Nagas who just have their children not long ago.

Among these children are the young male two-headed Naga who was adopted by Governor Mukti himself, so he can have a kid

to be as next Governor of the colony after he had passed away.

Later, at the Castle...

"So... Phadu... what do you wanted to do first?" asked Mukti as he's looking at his adopted child, Phadu.

"I'm hungry... can you get something for me to eat?" asked Phadu and Mukti turns to look at his three servants.

"You three! Go get the large tray of Samosa and the Darjeeling tea for us!" said Mukti and the servants quickly

creep out from the room to get the foods and drinks for their masters.

Meanwhile, in the Everfree Forest...

"Don't wanted to help, huh? Fine! I can go on my own!" said Chrysalis as she's walking into the forest deeper and deeper.

"By the way, the Olympians had already said that they will help me! So I don't need them!" said Chrysalis and then she's accidentally slip up.

"OUCH!" said Chrysalis and she's slowly get up after get slipped up.

"Sigh! Still enemies no matter what, huh? Equestria? No matter what position I am! I am nothing but your enemy right?!" asked Chrysalis but got nothing back.

"I'll take that as yes!" said Chrysalis as the storm is gathering up above her. Later, the rain starting to fall down.

"What the hay?!" asked Chrysalis and she's slowly walk away with her stuffs to find a shelter from the storm.

*Thunder crash!*

Later, in a Small Cave...

"My citizens... no worry... I'll go back for you..." said Chrysalis as she's looking the fire before her.

"I will return the freedom to all of you!" said Chrysalis.

In the meantime, at Castle of Twilight...

"Ooh..."Moaned Twilight

"Twilight? Are you okay?" asked Spike.

"Not much... I can't sleep..." said Twilight.

"Why's that?" asked Spike.

"I'm feel so guilty about Queen Chrysalis."Said Twilight.

"Don't she and her Changelings deserve what did the Nagas had did to them?" asked Spike.

"It's really too extreme! No ones deserve to get being treated like animals. No matter how bad they are," said Twilight.

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"Come in!" said Twilight and all of her friends along with the Princesses and Shining Armor walk into the castle.

Most of them have rings under their eyes, except for Shining Armor, who slept so well at the last night of course.

"Let me guess... can't sleep too, huh?" asked Applejack.

"Yup," said Twilight.