• Published 4th Apr 2015
  • 4,813 Views, 38 Comments

Displaced Spider - Dragon363



Displaced fic. Ok stop me if you have heard this one, a guy goes to a con dressed as Black Suit Spidy (post symbiote removal) and gets sent to Equestria when princesses then after helping the princceses out beat bad guys and is petrifed by magic.

  • ...
35
 38
 4,813

New Player: Spiderman! aka a crossover

-Craig POV-

The next morning I slowly rose from his slumber to the feeling of Scootaloo sleeping quietly next to me. To this I just smiled and got out of my bed then walked up to the windows and opened then as light flooded the room.

Second later i hear scootaloo say “Oh morning already i guess my day starts faster than normal”
To this i Laugh and say “forget about me that quickly Scoots”

I then see her turn to me and say “Oh dad sorry i forgot that you adopted me” with that she climbs out the bed and says “What have you got to do today?”

To this i smile and say “Well i’ve to find you a bed so you have somewhere to sleep. can’t have you sleeping in my bed every night”

To this she smiles and says “I guess you're right.” she then asks me “Do you mind if i use the shower first?”

To this i smile and say “go ahead”

“Thanks” with that she walks out of the room and i hear the bathroom door shut. seconds later i walk over to my desk and pick up my guitar then second later a small portal appears just above the desk a mobile phone appears on my desk. I then begin to think “what the hell is this?”

The phones voice mail said, "Hi listener I'm Jeffery the Spider man. If you need a friend, some help in a fight, just someone to talk to, hell a person to relate to use on speed dial 1 and I might pick up...ok where is off button on this...ah there."

“Oh so a merchant tricked this guy as well guess there is a lot of missing people in america. wonder he long he’s been trapped in Equestria”

Seconds later i hear the bathroom door open and see a wet Scootaloo walk back into the room as she says “Ah best shower in a long time” she then turns to look at me and says “hey what you found?”

I then turn to her and say “seems to be another token” I responded

“Cool can we. how did you phrase it? summon him.” said Scootaloo

"Yeah i don’t see why not but i guess it may be better to get everypony together no doubt that Twilight will want to see how this works.” I say

She then says “Yeah you're probably right about that.”

“Ok Scoots get dry and then could you get Rarity and Rainbow Dash and have them meet me possibly near Fluttershy’s explain to them what's going on.”

She then says “Yeah no problem” she then grabs her Scooter and rushed out of the door towards Carousel Boutique.

Seconds later i picked my guitar up of the floor on put it over my shoulder supported by the strap and left the house locking the door behind me.

(Spider Jeffrey's world)
(Jeffery pov)

As I run from a rather angry Celestia I let Hybrid take control to keep us moving faster then my spider speed. As Hybrid runs with my body in control, he web slings through Everfree. During our slinging through the trees, I let my mind wonder to random thoughts and idle hopes that I don't have to deal with clone me and the universe getting confused when someone calls on me and sends us both. Thus causing a major confusion for the other guy/girl/thing.

Once hybrid gets us the safest distance away from angry Celestia Fat-asseus Cake Addict (her full real name of my universe...it's a joke.) He swings us to our lab to rest and think. Since Alduiin really did a number on the changelings and ruined most likely screwed over a chance peaceful relations with them.

I also wonder who else has found my cell phone token and has yet to use it. I also realize I need to let lee know how Hybrid is doing. During my mental musing I feel my cell ring, this time before I answer I pick up my Iron spider suit. Which then reminds me I need to make some more suits to fight the power houses of my world; Tirek and Sombra.

-Craig’s World-

-Craig’s POV-

Once me and Scootaloo had gathered everyone in a field just outside the Everfree forest i turned and looked at everybody and said “Ok this may seem different but i’m going to call this Jeffery to us. I have no idea what he is like and if he is dangerous.” I then grab hold of my guitar and turn it into my sword then say “You can never be too careful. Please stand back” I then see everyone nod and take a few steps back and I press one on the phones speed dial to call Spiderman.

Seconds later a man dressed in a black spiderman suit with a red a gold backpack on appears in front of us and then says “Hello you called on your friendly neighborhood Displaced Spiderman."

I then look at him and say “pleasure to meet you you must be Jeffery, names Craig pleasure to meet you” I then put my hand out to him and we shake eachothers hands.

Seconds later I hear Rainbow Dash say “Who the costumed guy?"

"I am the Spiderman, Ironspider, and Hybrid." Said Jeffery.

I then look at him and say “Hybrid oh shit. please say you can control him?”

"So you're familiar with the Hybrid Klyntar, good and yes he is tame enough, much like Toxin and his first owner had a deal going." Said Jeffery then asked, "What are you and how did the Merchant trick you? And Rainbow Dash, you seem to be a consistent egomaniac...sweet"

To this I smile and say “well first I only know of hybrid from a game back home and maybe a comic or two. Second I don’t know of any Merchant I got dragged here by Discord before he escaped from stone. Third I am not based of anyone my powers came from the Discord messing around with me before I arrived in Equestria I basily can manipulate any power from any game I played back home.”

"Wow was the game you played for Hybrid info, Marvel Avenger Alliance on facebook. That is a cool power set you have." Said Jeffery.

“Yes and yes i guess my powers are pretty cool, especially the fact that i can do this” I then begin to hover above the ground.

"Well, I must ask what brings you to calling me?" Asked Jeffery

“I’ll be honest it was just curiosity. no other reason for it although I guess that I wanted my friends to know displaced exist and I didn’t make it up.” I admit

I said, "Well that is cool, well I figure as long as I'm here maybe we can have some fun."

I then look at him, slowly descend back onto the ground then ask “what do you have in mind?”

"I think maybe we both pranking on Celestia, also do you have a token I can have to summon you some other time?" Said Jeffery

I then smile and say “Yeah i have a token” I then grab my necklace from below my top and reach for the token attached to it. I then close my eyes and a replica of the blade appears in my other hand. I then look back at Jeffery then say “here you go” I then pass him the token.

Jeffrey puts the token in his belt.

I then look at him and say “I don’t think we should mess with Celestia. Don’t really want to get on her bad side after four days in Equestria.”

"You have been here only four days I have been in mine for about 1000 or so years." Said Jeffery

“yeah and I don’t think anypony here in Equestria would take that kindly.” I then smile and say “But maybe Pinkie and Rainbow could be good candidates for a prank?”

"Yes, they are good targets, should I use my iron spider suit or Hybrid, or stay as black suit spiderman?" Jeffery asked

“Probably for everyone’s safety stay as you are except for rainbow use your iron spidersuit to get her.”

We then hear both Pinkie and Rainbow Dash Shout “Not cool Craig”

I then smile and say “Not like you weren’t thinking of pranking me”

Jeffery said, "Or me." Then he chuckles

I then smile and say “How about to liven it up we have a challenge displaced VS ponies. whichever group pulls off the best prank wins” I then look at everyone and say “that OK with you lot”

"I am game" said Jeffery then Hybrid took over and said, "We are too."

I then hear Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie say “Do we get a head start you do have superpowers after all.”

I then look at Jeffery/Hybrid and say “what do you think?”

"We don't see why not." Said Hybrid

I then smile and say “OK girls we’ll give you a head start”

With that they all make a run for it as I hear Rainbow Dash shout “we will get you”

Jeffery whispers, "You know my spider sense will keep them from pranking us."

I then smile and say back “yeah and anyway I have a trick up my sleeve as well”

"What kinda of trick is it a way to get around the pinkie sense." Asked Jeffery

I then smile and say “All it takes is a bit of chaos”

"Discord?" Asked Jeffery

Seconds later Discord appears Behind him and says “you know it”

I then smile and say “the only creature Pinkie can’t predict.”

"Deadpool?" Jeffery asked

I then smile and say “I’ll give you that but i meant Discord.”

"Ok, well at least that's cool" said Jeffery

I then smile and ask “OK how do you think we should prank them?”

"By first tricking them into thinking we didn't do anything and managed to prank all there friends and after they are so paranoid from this they don't sleep. Then the next day when they pass out from sleep needin we then laugh since they pranked themselves." Said jeffery

I then hear Discord say “that really won’t work Pinkie won’t sleep when she’s focused on" something”

"Everyone need sleep eventually, so they will pass out if they don't or better yet we could just prank Celestia and frame Pinkie and Dash." Said Jeffery

I then shake my head and say “I’m not framing my friends”

Seconds later we hear a voice behind us say “You think i’d let you prank dash by yourself”

We both then turn around and see Scootaloo standing there with a smile as i say “Defecting to the dark side are we?”

She then smiles and says “yeah and besides they won’t expect me to be working with you"

Jeffery said, "they will not."

"I guess you're right” i admit. Seconds later I say “OK I think thats enough a head start for Dash and Pinkie. lets get started” I then look at Discord and tell him “You take Pinkie, Jeffery Scootaloo we’ll take Rainbow” Seconds later Discord nodded at me then disappeared.

Seconds later i ask “either of you got an idea on how to get Rainbow?”

To this Scootaloo just looks and me then says “No idea”

I then turn to jeffery and say “You got any. Any that don’t include Celestia or destroying the town."

"I do you familiar with Cupcakes story?" Asked Jeffery

To this i frown and say “yes i’m familiar with that grimdark Fanfiction, but lets not talk about that here.” I then realise what he is implying and shout “No we are not doing that to her. We would essentially ruin her life!” I then stop as i realise “Hybrid’s talking isn’t he”

"No, that as me. I can be a bit of a sick person." Said Jeffery then Hybrid then took over and said, "

Well we could since dash know almost every prank in the book. Try something random, like... maybe have her house filled with a huge timed explosion that will cover her and her house in whipped cream and honey.then leave clues that make it look like Pinkie Pie did it then have those two go at it, while we rig some of their war pranks blow up in there face."

I then say "OK and how would we set everything up incase you don't know I can’t walk on clouds”

Jeffery said after hybrid retreated, "Do you have a cloner machine since well I don't know the limits of your abilities, or maybe you could ask Twilight to help you. After, that we start up the prank."

Seconds later Scootaloo says “Or I could just set it up”

I then sigh and say “Yeah but you can’t climb up to her cloudhouse”

"Well I could fly her up there." Said Jeffery

I then ask “You up for that Scoots?”

“Oh definitely. When can we start?”

"Let's get the stuff first, also who should get the incriminating evidence to frame Pinkie?" Asked Jeffery.

“And what would you recommend. It’s not like we have a party cannon we can set everything in.”

"Ok, well I'll be back getting the gear" said Jeffery as he walks to a party store

I then shout “OK See you later”

(Jeffery’s POV)

I start to the party store. As I walk there I smile since I have money on my person. Once I get there I enter, but I stop dead since I see pinkie pie taking all the park gear.

Seeing this I take a chance and take some of her hair.

Then store it away I then said to Pinkie, "Hey Pinkie, I have an idea for you."


Pinkie then stares at me and asks “and what idea’s that Jeffo?”

I replied, "Why don't you have me help prank my team, in exchange you keep me out of pranks. Who else would expect a double cross"

“hasn’t Scootaloo already sided with you?”

I replied, "Yes, but since due to that I figured why not have a double agent. So what do you say?"

“I don’t see why it’s a bad idea. it’s not like you just took a bit of my hair.”

"I must ask Pinkie do you break the fourth wall?" I asked curiously

"Oh you mean when i talk to people nopony else can see? Yeah all the time"

"Yes, well its interesting to peer into the multiverse isn't it? Well let's get working." I replied smiling

“Yeah. Do you have a plan to deal with Dashie?” she asks

"Why do you ask?" I asked

“Oh I just heard you and Craig talking about using me to start a prank war between me and Dashie, and frame me for a prank at her home. Was that your plan?”

"Well I thought, maybe rig a timed trap that when Dashie is asleep it goes off and completely covers her and her house in either whipped cream or frosting." I answered

“Oh thats why you got my hair to use it to say that i was there. you know you could that by ripping the corner of a wonderbolt poster in her room for the same effect right?

"Really, she is that easy?" I questioned

“Yeah she idolises the Wonderbolts. Damage a poster and she would be mad. "

"Oh, want to help me do this?" I asked smiling.

“Yeah I would be fun to trick Dashie and that way i get to work out what Craig will want at his Welcome to Ponyville Party"

"Cool, do you think that I should do the ripped poster or the frosting prank." I inquired

“Why not both?” she asks

"Great idea" I replied smiling then I asked, "Do you know know where I can get the whipped cream to do this prank?"

Author's Note:

This is a multipul part crossover with The Dark Brony and his story