• Published 23rd Mar 2015
  • 1,411 Views, 12 Comments

The Knights of Tambelon - Catrina37



Twilight is caught in a storm and rescued by four beings known as the Knights of Tambelon. Their leader is none other than Tirek's brother Scorpan. Secrets will be revealed as well as an evil greater than Ahuizotl.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,411

Hurricane Ahuizotl

Chapter 9: Hurricane Ahuizotl

Later that night, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Daring Do, and Discord were having a vegetarian dinner with the knights, while Owlowiscious was having some meat for dinner. They were deeply enjoying their food.

Rainbow Dash and Daring Do are like there was no tomorrow, gobbling their food. Discord ate with polite etiquette, but he also inserted the food in his jaw like it was a cash register, and it would open and ring like one too when he would use his deer antler like a lever. Owlowiscious was nearby having a mouse that he caught not too long ago, and he pecked at it as he ate. Fluttershy of course ate with only polite etiquette, and the way she ate had gotten Thorne in a slate daze upon watching her.

“These are some of the best cooked vegetables I’ve tasted,” Fluttershy compliments.

“Cooking is one of Thorne’s best talents,” Rep informs her.

“Along with other qualities I have,” Thorne says as he flirts.

When Thorne said that, it made Scorpan and Discord roll their eyes. Discord rolled his eyes in a “Oh, brother” kind of way. Scorpan rolled his eyes in a “we know” kind of way.

As they continued eating, the gears in Twilight’s head were turning like clockwork. She wanted to somehow repay the new friends she made, not just as a thank you for helping her and the ponies of Equestria, but also to aid them in their fight against Grogar. If only they could come to Ponyville.

And then...a realization hit her like a light bulb switching on.

The knights can come to Ponyville!

“Scorpan? Why don’t you come to Ponyville with us?” Twilight suggested, “You’d be very welcomed there.”

“That’s very kind of you, Twilight. But I’m afraid we can’t live there,” Scorpan declined, “Doing so would put you and your friends in danger of Grogar.”

“Don’t you worry about him,” Rainbow Dash says, “We took on Nightmare Moon, defeated and tamed Discord (Mostly Fluttershy), defeated the Changeling Queen, defeated King Sombra, and sent your brother back to Tartarus. I think we can handle an old cranky goat and whatever power he’s got up his sleeve.”

Twilight couldn’t help but smile with her eyes half-closed when Rainbow called Grogar an old cranky goat.

****

Unknown to any of them, Ahuizotl is outside, watching them, and had overheard what they were just talking about. He then ran at a distance from the castle where he wouldn’t be noticed even if someone saw him from a window.

“That is what you think, Miss Rainbow Dash!” he says.

Then, he gets out the medallion. With a rub at the center, and a lift and hold of it into the air, he creates another storm.

Two seconds later, the same storm cloud from before appears on the horizon, except it was bigger and more intense. It was making its way to the castle, unleashing powerful winds, fierce lightning and roaring thunder as it did.

Ahuizotl could only smug at the accomplishment he made so far.

“Looks like the chance of rain and winds are 100%, eh Scorpan.” he gloats.
****
Inside the castle, the dinner table begins to vibrate. Dishes, cups, and even food began to vibrate with the table.

“That’s not good,” Daring Do gasps.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash rush to the windows and looked outside. Much to their horror, they saw that it was another storm just like the one that sent Twilight all the way to the Shadow Mountains.

“It’s another storm!” Rainbow Dash panics.

The ceiling suddenly starts to fall bit by bit. One of the bits of the ceiling had even smashed onto Fluttershy’s plate full of food.

“The castle is crumbling down!” Catrina exclaims.

“We gotta get out of here and fast!” Rep said as he takes Catrina’s hand and runs with her.

The Pegasi fly behind them, so fast that none of the debris could touch them. Twilight is unable to fly because her wing is still injured. She gallops as quickly as possible, but then...a beam falls in front of her, blocking her only way out. Twilight screams for help, causing Scorpan and Discord to turn around and see her.

“TWILIGHT!!!” Discord and Scorpan shouted in unison.

With a wave of his arms Discord uses his magic to lift the beam into the air and make it disappear. With the pathway clear, Scorpan flies over and picks Twilight up, putting her on his back.

“I got you, Twilight,” He said as he lifts her onto his back, “Now hang on tight!”

Twilight closes her eyes and tightly hangs onto Scorpan as he flies them out like a missle. He dodged the falling debris and zoomed the both of them outside, where the fierce winds are blowing rocks and trees away. Slowly, Twilight opens her eyes, releases her grip, and slides off of his back.

“Twilight! I need your help to stop this storm!” Catrina informs her.

“How?!” Twilight replies.

“I need you to combine your magic with mine!”

Catrina takes out her wand, and with a spin she activates it. Twilight activates her horn and touches the wand with it. They both unleash their magic at the cloud, causing it to dissipate until there is nothing but a moonlit sky. Unfortunately, they are unable to save the castle before it crumbles down and turns to rubble. The knights are now downtrodden from losing their home.

“Well...guess that’s two homes we’ve lost,” Thorne says while hanging his head.

Wanting to help him feel better, Fluttershy nudges him to comfort him.

“The offer to stay in Ponyville still stands,” Fluttershy says, making Thorne blush and Discord jealous.

“Guess we’ll be taking up on your offer after all, Twilight,” Scorpan says.

In gratitude for accepting their offer, as well as helping her escape the crumbling castle, Twilight extends her hoof and touches Scorpan’s hand with it.

“Discord can teleport us back when he’s ready,” Twilight said, “And thanks for saving my life.”

****

As Discord readies himself for teleportation by doing things like crack his knuckles, pull his fingers, and even stretch his arms, Ahuizotl was not far from our heroes. Out of hearing distance, he peeks from the bush, happy to see the four knights out in the open.

“Good! I have flushed my old classmates out of hiding! Now, I can finally take Scorpan to Grogar,” he gloats to his minions, “Onward to Ponyville!”

Running away from the castle, and using a short-cut that was on the mountain, Ahuizotl and his feline henchmen rush to Ponyville. They were determined now more than ever to finish their job.