• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 1,845 Views, 24 Comments

Fang's strange encounter. - Sylif Daring Doo



An animatronic named Fang is part of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in the year 1987 a children's entertainer at day but odd at night.

  • ...
9
 24
 1,845

Night five and six are unaturally quiet, departure at night seven.

______*Freddy Fazbears Pizza 2:59 AM*______

Dash sat in the security office chair going through her night as usual, or at least mostly.

For some reason that Dash couldn't figure out none of the animatronics were moving, not that she was complaining but she had gotten used to the company of the animatronics, and was missing Roxanne to talk to.

Dash sighed as she knew that this night would probably be just her and the Puppet.

"Come on, at least one of you turn on, I don't care who." She shouted.

"HI" Came a voice that made Dash's eyes widen.

She checked the vents and saw Balloon Boy in the vent, Dash quickly threw the mask down.

After she heard some banging in the vents she raised the mask and saw that Balloon Boy left.

Dash had gotten what she asked for but was now regretting it.

As the night went on Dash had not seen nor heard from the Balloon Boy at all.

Dash sighed, there wasn't even a phone call tonight so she couldn't talk to the phone guy, she never got a full name from him anyway.

She winded the music box again and put the mask down right as she lowered the monitor.

Dash was disappointed in the silence but was not going to lower her guard, she looked at the time and saw that it was already five fifty one, she sighed and continued her night.

She heard some banging in the vents and checked the lights and saw Roger looking at her. "I just wanted to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you." He said.

Dash raised an eyebrow as the clock hit six AM.

She sighed in disappointment, she had expected this night to be extremely difficult.

Dash walked out of the office and walked over to the parts and service room.

She opened the door and saw that none of them had moved, she groaned in annoyance and continued her search.

The band had not moved and neither had Roxanne or Fang, the only ones who moved was Roger and Balloon Boy.

Dash sighed and left the pizzeria in the hopes that it would be active next time.

______*The next night 1:57 AM*_______

Dash leaned back in the chair as she went through her night.

The phone rang and Dash immediately put it on speaker.

"Uh, hello?" The phone guy said.

Dash smiled. "Hey man, what's up?" She asked.

She heard him groaning like he just woke up.

"What are you doing there?, didn't you hear the place is closing?" He asked.

Dash's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"I don't know, someone put on a gold Freddy suit and now none of them are working right." He replied.

Dash continued her night but that thought rang in her mind.

"I think I know what you mean." She said.

The phone was silent for a moment, but the restaurant was silent the entire night as well.

"Look uh, just finish up your week cause after your last day we're shutting down, goodnight." He said.

"You to man." She said.

Dash was furious, for one she didn't know when the portal opened or where so she was losing options quickly, she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to bring Fang and Roxanne with her back home.

She sighed and continued her night.

The rest of the night was relatively the same as the beginning, quiet, the only noise being the music box.

Eventually the bell rang as six AM came, Dash sighed again and walked towards the kids cove.

As she walked through the building she noticed that there was now something strange on the walls, that was not there before, Dash chose to ignore it and continued towards the kids cove.

Dash walked up to Roxanne and Fang, she gave Fang a good kick on the leg making the wolf yelp.

"Ow!" He said painfully.

Roxanne looked at him. "Wimp." She said snidely.

Dash smiled at their behavior. "You two do realize you missed two nights right?" She asked.

Fang looked at her with shock. "How did that happen, I must have forgotten to recharge." He said.

Roxanne looked at Dash with worry. "So I guess this is it then?" She asked.

Dash shook her head. "Nope still got one more night." She replied.

Fang nodded and stood back up, he then stood next to the corner and shut down.

Roxanne smiled. "Well It was good while it lasted huh?" She said.

Dash nodded and walked away to get ready for her last night.

One constant thought ran through her head as she flew home that night.

"Things are not as they seem." It said.

Dash shook it out of her head and continued home.

______*Freddy Fazbears Pizza night seven 5:49 AM*_____

Fang was leaning against the wall and Roxanne was hanging from the ceiling.

Dash was keeping a constant watch on the music box.

The band had said their farewells long ago, Balloon Boy didn't seem to care, the Puppet was in his box all week, Chica and Bonnie could not speak but their message was very clear, Freddy was to proud to admit he would miss his wolf coworker, Foxy had said farewell to them and gave them his hook as a goodbye gift.

Fang had sworn to Foxy that if the portal didn't come he would personally reattach the pirate's hook.

Roxanne had no real ties to the band that she would miss them terribly, although she would miss Roger's random references.

As the night progressed it was one minute to six and Fang was having his doubts.

"Dash are you sure this will work?" He asked.

Dash nodded. "Yea, the portal takes five days exactly to work, once the clock says six it will have been five days exact." She assured him.

Fang nodded and returned to his silence.

Roxanne knew that there was two outcomes, the first would be they go to Dash's world, or it would fail and they would be scraped.

Dash's confidence never faltered the entire night.

The clock rang six and a gust a wind began to blow through the office.

Dash, Roxanne and Fang looked in the direction the wind was coming from and saw a swirling dark blue portal form.

The three laughed happily as the portal opened fully.

Dash walked up to the portal and was letting out some tears of joy.

Fang grabbed Roxanne and carried her to the portal.

"Dash, I think we should go in at the same time." Fang suggested.

Roxanne nodded and Dash grinned.

"Alright then." Dash said as she jumped onto Fang's head.

"CHARGE!" She called.

Fang chuckled and ran through the portal.

However just as they ran through the portal, Jeremy Fitzgerald was in the hallway and saw the whole thing.

"I need a new job." He said while crossing his heart.

_____*Equestria outskirts of the Everfree Forest 6:01 AM*_____

Dash fell to the ground and landed on the ground, she looked around and saw that all of her friends were standing there with their jaws dropped.

Fang groaned and rubbed his head which was weird, he never felt pain before, he examined himself and saw that he had fur, REAL fur, he was shocked and soon felt something odd.

Roxanne felt like a mess, she examined herself and noticed she had legs, a full body, but It felt, wrong somehow.

Dash stood up only to be tackled by two blurs. "Dashie!" Pinkie said happily.

Derpy was hugging Dash fiercely like she hadn't seen her in years.

"Please don't ever do that again." She said.

Dash smiled and returned the hug.

Fang stood up and looked around, he was shocked by what he saw, Roxanne was not a jumbled mess of parts anymore, she was a white furred fox with a faded red mixed in there and had blue eyes, he reached his arm out to help her up which she gladly took.

Roxanne examined Fang's new look, he had the same colors from before but he had a more, alive look on his face.

Dash looked at her two friends and gasped. "Oh my god you guys!, your not animatronics anymore!" She cheered happily bouncing around them, she stopped as her friends all gave her a group hug, she smiled as a mischievous though formed in her mind.

Roxanne and Fang were staring into each others eyes and did not look away.

"Fang and Roxie standing on a hill, K.I.S.S.I.N.G" Dash teased.

Roxanne and Fang blushed and looked away from each other.

Derpy however was cautious of Fang, while she didn't exactly trust or like him much, Golden Freddy had proved himself to be good at telling the truth.

Dash looked over at Derpy and smiled. "Hey Ditzy, you do something with your mane?" She asked.

Derpy broke out of her trance and nodded, she had covered her right eye with her mane to hide it.

Dash reached out with her hoof and brushed it away, Dash's eyes widened. "Ditzy, what happened to your eye?" She asked.

Derpy bit her lip and looked Dash in the face. "How about we worry about getting you settled back in, please?" She pleaded.

Dash smiled and nodded as she stared into her girlfriends right eye. "Its actually not that bad." She said.

Derpy was surprised by this but realized that Dash was just in a world where things this strange were bound to happen.

Twilight put her hoof on Dash's shoulder. "Come on, we better get back to the library, the princesses are waiting for my reply, they want to speak with you as soon as they get here." She said.

Dash shook her head. "Fuck that, I'll tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to go home and get a shower, then I'm getting something to eat and maybe get back in the loop, I also have to find a place for those two lovebirds to sleep tonight, so if Luna and Celestia have a problem with that, they can kiss my ass." She said while dragging Fang and Roxanne away.

Twilight was shocked by this but at the same time understood it.

Derpy and the others were as shocked by this as ever, even if Pinkie was just acting like this because she could, Derpy shrugged and ran off after Dash.

Applejack walked up to Twilight and tapped her shoulder, and to her surprise Twilight actually wobbled.

"Come on help me get Twi back to the library." She said.

Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy all helped move Twilight.

Dash had stopped dragging the two former animatronics as they told her they would rather walk.

Fang was just as confused as Roxanne was. "So Gwen, what do we do now?" He asked.

Dash stopped and looked at Fang, she grinned. "Well that's obvious, we head to my place to rest up, and it will give me a chance to tell you about being a living breathing thing." She said.

Fang stopped dead in his tracks as did Roxanne. "Wait, we, have to breath?" He asked between breaths.

Dash panicked and rushed over to Fang. "Ok listen, I know your not used to lungs but listen, inhale through the mouth." She paused.

Fang did so as air went into his mouth.

Dash sighed in relief. "Ok now let it out through the nose." She said.

Fang let out a breath and was now repeating it to get the hang of it.

"Thank you, now I have one small question." He said.

Dash nodded. "Sure what is it?" She asked.

Fang crossed his arms. "What is this rumbling in my chest?" He asked.

Dash sighed in annoyance. "This is going to be a long day." She said.

Roxanne chuckled and shook her head. "This will be interesting." She added.

Dash heard footsteps behind her and turned around to see Derpy.

"Hey Dash, mind if I join you?" She asked.

Dash smiled. "Why not the more the merrier." She said happily.

Fang looked over at Roxanne who had a mischievous smile that he shared.

"Dash and Ditzy standing on a hill, K.I.S.S.I.N.G" They said in sync.

Dash felt the irony. "Yea yea come on you newbie organic lifeforms." She said while dragging the former animatronics towards her house.

Derpy giggled at her antics and followed them closely.

Author's Note:

Two in one day WOW.

As always I hope you enjoy and I have one last chapter to forge before the sequel. :pinkiehappy: