• Published 8th Mar 2015
  • 879 Views, 13 Comments

Super Apple Sisters - Shazam 25



Applejack and Apple Bloom are send to an adventure to save Equestria and Princess Celestia from Discord. Along the way they met new enemies and discover new magic powers. Can they save Equestria and Princess Celestia or will Equestria will be doom in

  • ...
2
 13
 879

World One

A green pipe rise out of the ground and Apple Bloom was shot out of it. She land face first and her hat fell on her, covering her eyes. Applejack jump out of the pipe and landed on her back hoofs.

"You ok Apple Bloom?" Applejack ask as she help the yellow-turn-green earth pony up.

"Yeah sis, just didn't think that I'll slip on that pipe." Apple Bloom said to the orange-turn-red earth pony.

Applejack nods and said, "Come on we better get back to...HEY! Where did that pipe go?!"

As Applejack turn around, the pipe that brought them there was gone. Both she and Apple Bloom look over the spot to find it. Finally they sigh, the pipe was gone. They had no choice back to move forward. They came to a Walking Mushroom, which they jump on. Then saw three Question blocks floated in the air. They hit them and found three bits in each of them. Applejack just looks at Apple Bloom and they shrug. They move on and came to a green pipe.

"Hey maybe this one take us home." Apple Bloom said.

"Only one way to find out." Applejack said and jump on top of the pipe.

She try to go down, but then notices that something was blocking it.

"Great! Guess it's not that one." Applejack said as Apple Bloom jump up.

"Hey! More Pipes!" She shouted and Applejack look.

Sure enough there was more pipes and they can see more of the landscape.

"Well might as well try them." Applejack said and Apple Bloom jump down.

She didn't see a Walking Mushroom that was at the bottom and it hit her.

"OUCH!" Apple Bloom shouted as her fur turn back to yellow and her hat and overalls change back to their normal colors as well.

Applejack shot a fireball and jump down to her sister as the Walking Mushroom disappear into smoke.

"You ok, Apple Bloom?" Applejack ask a second time.

"Yeah, just felt like I lost some thing." Apple Bloom said.

"I think if those things hit us we lose whatever power we have." Applejack said and help her sister up.

"What do ya mean, Sis?" Apple Bloom ask, before looking at her hoofs.

She saw that they were now back to yellow.

"Oh, I see." She said answering her own question.

The Apple Sisters move on and try the pipe they come to. Applejack lost her fire power during the check. After crossing the pipe field, they reach a hole in the ground. Apple Bloom look in it carefully. She saw no end to it.

"Wow! One slip and it really over for us." She said.

Applejack look and nods in agreement. They jump over the whole and saw two Walking Mushrooms on top of some blocks. The Apples move out of their path and waited until they were on the ground and jump them. After they poof into smoke Applejack turn to the question block in the air. She hit it and saw another Fire Flower appear. Applejack grab it and hand it to Apple Bloom. Once more their Fur coats turn Red and Green and both their hats and overalls turn white.

"I think we need to get use to this." Applejack said not liking the feeling they keep getting.

Apple Bloom just shrugs and they jump over another hole. They saw two Walking Mushrooms and Apple Bloom shot her fire balls. Applejack notices a brick in the air and hit it with her hoof. A bit came and the block stay. Applejack hit it some more until the last bit came out.

While she was doing that, Apple Bloom move on head a bit and ran into a Giant Turtle. She jump it and kick it shell away. She watch as it knock out four Walking Mushrooms ahead. She jump with joy, Not knowing she was under a brick block. Her jump cause her to hit it and a star appear and started to boucle away.

Applejack notices and said, "Apple Bloom! Get that Star!" and chase after it with Apple Bloom behind her.

They both reach Star and grab it at the same time. Their overalls and hats turn yellow and their fur coats started to flash different colors. They then heard, Power Star limit: 1 minute. They look at each other to see they new looks before moving on. They jump up some block like stairs and another one with a hole in between them. They reach the other side and heard, Power Star limit: 10 seconds. They knock some two more Walking Mushrooms until they turn back to their fire looks.

"Well that was fun." Apple Bloom said smiling a bit.

Applejack just shrugs and they move up a long set of block stairs. At the top they saw a flag.

"What that doing here?" Apple Bloom ask her sister.

Applejack shrugs and said, "I don't know, but something tells me that we need to grab it.", and back up a bit. She got a running start and jump as high as she can with Apple Bloom right behind her. They both grab the flag and side down it. At the bottom they saw a house and enter it. There was some food set out on a table and a note as well.

"Dear Players,

"I hope you enjoy the food I made you encase you were hungry. However the road ahead will get tougher as you move on. You'll have to travel under ground, in the sky, in water and though Castles to save you land Ruler. Please rest and recover. Enjoy your food.

Princess P"

Applejack and Apple Bloom just look at each other and look back at the food. It was everything that was made at Sweet Apple Arcs. Feeling a bit hungry they sat down and started to eat.


They left the house and saw a pipe not to far from them. Instead of sticking up from the ground, it was connect to another pipe that was sideways.

"Now what you think is going on here?" Apple Bloom ask.

"Got me. I never understood the games Discord makes." Applejack said and they walk in the pipe.

They soon drop down and saw they were now underground. Two Walking Mushrooms walk toward them and both Apples shot a fire ball each. They walk under some question blocks that hit one bit in them and jump over some stone pillars. Then the last one had a brick block and a Walking Mushroom in between the two pillars. Applejack jump on the Walking Mushroom and Apple Bloom hit the question block and found 15 bits inside. They jump over the last stone pillar and saw two Giant Turtles heading their way.

Applejack jump on one and kick the shell away. It hit the another Giant Turtle and two Walking Mushrooms. They walk forward and was hit from above by a Walking Mushroom, causing them both to lose their fire powers. Applejack saw two more Walking Mushroom and jump on them as they got near.

"Aw, I was hoping to stay in the fire form longer." Apple Bloom whine.

"I'm sure we'll find more of these 'Fire Flowers' as we go thought here, Apple Bloom." Applejack said and the two Apple Sisters move on.

They jump over a hole and saw three Walking Mushrooms heading their way. Apple Bloom jump on one and Applejack got the last two. They walk up to a set of pipes and saw Eating Flowers coming from them.

"Without our fire power, we have to cross them while they are in the pipes." Applejack said to Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom nods and waited until the first one went back in the pipe. They jump over it and waited for the next one to go down. After jumping that one, Apple Bloom landed on a Walking Mushroom as the waited for the next Eating Flower to go down it pipe.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't see you there." Apple Bloom said before it disappear into smoke.

After jump over the third pipe, they come to two holes that had landing spot in between them. They landed on a spot that had brick blocks on it so, they had to jump high. They got over the two holes and came to a set of brick stairs that had two Walking Mushrooms which they jump on as they walk down. Then the Apple Sisters climb up them and saw another huge hole and a platform moving down into the hole.

"I guess we have to jump on that platform at the right time to get across." Apple Bloom said.

Applejack nods and waits for the right moment. Once she saw it they jump on and jump to the landing spot. There they were greeted by a Red shell Giant Turtle. Applejack jump on it and Apple Bloom kick it shell away. They saw more moving platforms, but going up instead of down.

"Whoa! We have cross here easily. These up take us up." Apple Bloom said in awe.

"Hey Apple Bloom! I see a pipe on the other side." Applejack said pointing to a pipe.

"Then we can cross without a problem." Apple Bloom said and they both jump across and enter the pipe.

Once out of it, they saw they were back above ground and next to a long Blocks Stairs. They climb up and saw the flag again. They jump to it and side down. They enter the house to see more food set for them only less then before. They weren't that hungry and ate some of the food before moving on.


As they walk away from the house, they saw treetops ahead.

"Are we going though a forest?" Apple Bloom ask.

"I don't know, but I don't see any ground below them." Applejack answer as they near them.

Applejack was right of course, there was no ground below the treetops and one slip can set them down. Apple Bloom gulp and ready to jump on the first treetop with her sister. They made the first jump with ease. Then the next one that had a treetop above it with a red shell Giant Turtle on it. It only walk back and forth on the treetop. Applejack and Apple Bloom just look at each other and shrug. They jump over to the next treetop and saw two Walking Mushrooms heading their way.

They jump over them and jump up to the treetop above them. There was a floating platform in the air and Apple Bloom jump on it. Applejack was about to jump on as well when the platform started to fall, taking Apple Bloom with it.

"APPLE BLOOM!" Applejack yell as her sister started to fall.

Luckily Apple Bloom spotted a treetop close by and jump on it.

She look back up and said, "I'm fine Applejack, you better be careful. That fall as made it hard to get across!"

Applejack signs in relief and jumps down next to Apple Bloom. Then they saw a Question Block and hit it.

A Fire Flower appear and both Apples grab it and got their fire powers back. They jump to the next treetop and the one higher then it and saw something that made them stop. There in the air was a red shell Giant Turtle with wings!

"What in Equestria?!" Applejack yell not believing what she seeing.

Apple Bloom just stare in shock of the flying turtle. They knew if Rainbow Dash saw this, she'll scream that Discord was making fun of Tank, her pet turtle. They snap out of it and saw the only way to reach the next treetop was to jump on it.

"Apple Bloom, get on my back. I'll get us both across." Applejack said and Apple Bloom nods once she saw why.

After Apple Bloom got on, Applejack jump as high as she can and hit the flying turtle and land on the next treetop where a Walking Mushroom almost hit her. Apple Bloom jump off of Applejack's back and land on the Walking Mushroom. They walk down the treetop and saw moving platforms. These ones where moving left and right. Applejack jump on as it near her and Apple Bloom waited until it came back before she jump on. They did the same thing to the next one.

They jump on a treetop and saw another red shell Giant Turtle walk back and forth. Once it was away from the edge they jump on and Applejack shot a fire ball that made it disappear into smoke. They walk across and saw another flying turtle. They jump over it to the next treetop and then the one after it. They saw a moving platform and jump on it. Carrying them over solid land and red shell Giant Turtle.

They jump on a set of Stairs Blocks that was shape different last ones they been on. They jump to the flag at the end and slide down. Instead of a house at the bottom the saw a castle.

"Just this is were Discord game ends." Applejack said and they both enter the castle.


Inside was dark and they can felt heat rise from some where.

"Wow! it sure is hot in here." Apple Bloom said talking off her hat and fanning herself with it.

"Good thing we are use to some of the heat. Thanks to working on the Apple Farm and these Fire Flowers, I guess." Applejack said in agreement.

They walk down some stairs and saw a hole full with lava.

"EWOW!", Apple Bloom shouted, "Don't what to fall in that."

Applejack nods and looks ahead. She saw was look like fire balls in a line spinning around the next landing spot.

"We need to go one at a time, lets wait until it goes over and jump to and the next landing spot because I think I see an hole." Applejack told Apple Bloom who nods.

Applejack waited until the fire bar went over the landing spot and jump across and to the next one just as it was coming back up. Apple Bloom did the same and the walk down a hallway. There the saw more fire bars, but on the ceiling. One at a time the pass under them and saw one on the ground. They jump carefully over that one and saw two more. Only one was spinning left and the other right. Applejack cross first then Apple Bloom. They went on until a fireball came their way.

They duck under it and Apple Bloom ask, "What was that all about?"

Applejack turns to answers, but sees another fire ball heading their way.

"APPLE BLOOM! DUCK!" She shouted.

Apple Bloom look behind her and duck under it.

The Apple Sister stood back up and decide to get going so they can get out of the castle. They jump on a higher platform and jump over more fire balls. They move on still dodging the fire balls as they did. Soon they reach an bridge and saw nothing on it.

"Is that it?" Apple Bloom ask.

"No. Discord got to be up to something." Applejack said looking around.

"AH! So you are Applejack." Discord said as he appear in front of them.

"I didn't think it was you when I saw the what hat, overalls and the red fur coat and I guess that is your sister Apple Bloom?" Discord said.

"Where Princess Celestia?" Applejack ask.

"Oh don't worry little pony she safe with me, see?" Discord said and snap his fingers to make Celestia appear in a magic poof cage.

"Princess Celestia are you ok?" Applejack ask the Princess.

"Applejack? Why is your fur coat red?" The Solar Princess ask.

"Long story, but we'll have you out in no time." Apple Jack explain.

"Uh, uh, ah.", Discord said waving his finger, "The game not over yet. You just made it to the boss of this level and he has a mad temper."

Discord snap his fingers again and a Giant Turtle appear. This one was bigger then the ones they saw before.

This one has spike in it shell and two horns in it head. What looks like to be fed hair was in between the horns and it wrists and ankles were cover in spike bracelets. It roar and blew the Apples Sister back a bit.

"Well have fun, We'll be over there, watching." Discord said and snap his fingers again.

The Apples turn to the monster turtle and ready themselves for a fight. Apple Bloom try to jump on the monster turtle head, but was grab in mid air. Applejack act by jumping on it head, making it drop Apple Bloom. As it grab it head, Apple Bloom threw a upper cut and knock it back a few feet. It shook it head and roar. Then spit fireballs at them. The Apple Sisters were surprise, but jump and duck over the fireballs. They soon fight back with their own fire balls.

Discord was drinking some soda when he saw what the Apple Sisters did. He did a spit take.

"What the..." He said not believe two earth ponies can use any type of magic.

The Apple Sister jump away from the spot as the Monster Turtle try to land on them. Apple Bloom turn around and shot another fire ball. That cause the Monster Turtle to face her. Giving Applejack the chance she need to attack. She jump over the turtle and land on all four hoofs and buck it as hard as she can. Apple Bloom notice some at the end and tap her sister shoulder and pointed to it. Applejack look and then nods.

They both shot a fire ball to distract it and run under as it jump. The Monster Turtle turn around and froze at the sight it was seeing. There was Applejack and Apple Bloom holding a ax together and swung it, cutting the robes holding the bridge up. The bridge and the Monster Turtle fell in the lava.

"We did it!" Apple Bloom cheer.

"We sure did." Applejack said tipping her hat.

"Well, well, I never thought you two would work together so well." Discord said as he flew up to them

"All right game's over, give us back the princess." Applejack said.

"Um...sorry but your princess is in another castle.", Discord and laugh, "Beside you only beat level one. You have seven more to go."

"WHAT?!" The Apple Sisters yell angrily.

"That right, your not done yet. But for now I'll send you back home. Check a eye out for more green pipes. They mean a level is waiting for you." Discord said and snap his fingers.


The Apple Sisters open their eyes and saw they were back in Ponyville.

They look around until they heard their names.

"Applejack! Apple Bloom!"

They turn and saw the rest of the Mane 6 and the rest of the Apple Family.

"Whew! You two had us worry like a cow that can milk, right Big Mac?" Granny Smith said.

"EEEEyep." Big Mac agree.

"So where did you girls go?" Rainbow Dash ask.

Applejack and Apple Bloom told them the whole adventure they just had. They travel on land, underground, on treetops, and though a castle where Discord told them that his game was not done yet.

"Wait! You two went underground and on treetops?" Rainbow ask.

"I know it sounds weird, but that what Discord games are bond to be." Apple Jack answer.

"So now what?" Sweetie Belle ask.

"We look for another pipe.", Apple Bloom said, "Discord said we complete one level and we have seven more to go."

"Seven more?! There seven more of his games?!" Twilight shouted.

"Yeah! And Me and Apple Bloom are going to do them until we get the Princess back." Applejack said.

"Well why don't you two come on back to the farm? There some apple bucking to do." Granny Smith said.

"Sure. Me and Apple Bloom has be bucking giant turtles all day. Who knows, we might knock more apples out of the trees." Applejack said and said good bye to her friends.

"Whiling we at that can you two tell me what happen to your fur coats? And can you retelling me that story of yours?" Granny Smith ask as the walk away.

"Sure, Granny Smith." The Apple Sisters said.

Author's Note:

Here level one. Like the guest star? I might bring him back in the later chapters. Also the level are not the same as the game, but I try to make it look a little like it. Level two is next.