• Published 8th Mar 2015
  • 877 Views, 13 Comments

Super Apple Sisters - Shazam 25



Applejack and Apple Bloom are send to an adventure to save Equestria and Princess Celestia from Discord. Along the way they met new enemies and discover new magic powers. Can they save Equestria and Princess Celestia or will Equestria will be doom in

  • ...
2
 13
 877

World Two

Two days pass since the start of Discord games. All over Equestria was in panic that Princess Celestia was kidnap by Discord. But relax when they heard that the Elements of Harmony was looking into it.

Applejack buck the next tree with her red back legs. Because there was none of Discord's tricks around, she still had the Fire Flower power on her. She remove her overalls, but her hat stay white.

Many Ponies saw the new red Applejack and almost mistook her for Big Mac instead. Once the saw her hat they thought she was a new Apple Pony that just join the family.

Apple Bloom was no different. She was still green and still on her hat on. Even at school many mistook her as new pony, expect Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

Twilight has looking all over of clues to were Discord was keeping Celestia and the green pipes. She knew only Applejack and Apple Bloom can play his game, so maybe they can find a way that they help them without Discord knowing.

There two thing on all the Mane 6 and CMC minds, The Fire Flower and Princess P. The Fire Flower was only use by Applejack and Apple Bloom and she doesn't know why. Then there was Princess P, a name she never heard of and wonder why she was helping.

She didn't have the answers in her books she knew, but just couldn't find her answer without one.

Applejack has just buck the next apple tree and watch the apples fall into their basket, when Apple Bloom came home.

"Howdy Apple Bloom, I thought you were going to hang out with your friends?" Applejack said.

"Howdy sis, not today. I'm tired of everypony thinking I'm new because of my green fur coat." Apple Bloom answer.

"I heard ya, little sis," Applejack agree.

They had got use to they new looks and wish everypony else did too, not counting their friends who all ready knew.

"Come on this is the last tree, Help me take these apple to the farm and maybe we can try to look for the new pipe." Applejack said.

Apple Bloom nods and the two Apples carry the baskets back to the farm. After that, they put on their overalls and went searching Ponyville for the next pipe.

It didn't take long before they spot it. All of Ponyville was there. The Apple sisters quickly ran up to their friends who were talking to Mayor Mare.

"So you see, the pipe was send by Discord as part of his game." Twilight finish explaining to the Mayor.

"I see and only Applejack can go though it?" The Mayor ask.

"And Apple Bloom." Scootaloo added.

"Why them? Why can you six go?" The Mayor ask.

"Because we're the players to Discord game." Applejack said as they walk up next to Twilight.

Mayor Mare was surprise at the new look that both Apples had.

"Yes so when ever a pipe like this one is show, tell Applejack and Apple Bloom." Twilight said.

"Well guess Discord second level is waiting for us, Let go Apple Bloom." Applejack said and they jump in the pipe.

"Are you sure they'll be ok?" Mayor Mare ask.

"Yes, they already with though Discord first level." Twilight said.


The Apple Sisters appear out of the pipe and saw they were now outside the castle that Discord end the last level at.

They move on and saw some block stairs that had a Walking Mushroom coming down.

Applejack shot a fire ball and they both climb up the stairs. At the top, they saw two Giant Green Turtles walking.

Apple Bloom shot two fire balls at them and saw that more blocks stood across of them.

They jump down and then jump over the blocks. On the other side was two Walking Mushrooms that they both jump on and saw a pipe not to far from it, with a Eating Flower coming out of it.

They jump over the pipe and Apple Bloom was hit by a Giant Green Turtle that fell from the sky, causing her to lose her fire power.

Applejack jump on the Giant Turtle and kick it shell away and hit two Walking Mushrooms, another Giant Green Turtle and three more Walking Mushrooms until the shell disappear.

They saw 10 question blocks in the air, Five above them and five more higher. The first one had an Fire Flower. The rest were bits.

Applejack grab it and gave it to Apple Bloom. There was no bright light as both Apples touch the Fire Flower.

"Strange.", Apple Bloom said, "Why didn't it work?"

"Maybe because I still have the Fire Flower power." Applejack guess.

Apple Bloom just look at the flower and place it in her pocket of her overalls.

"So we can save it for later." She said and the two walk on.

They came to another pipe that had an Eating Flower in it. Applejack use her fire balls to remove it aloud Apple Bloom to jump over safely.

They saw seven more question blocks and three Walking Mushrooms. Applejack use her fire balls to get rid of the Walking Mushrooms while Apple Bloom collect the bits inside the question blocks.

They jump over a hole and Applejack was hit by a Walking Mushroom, losing her Fire Power.

Apple Bloom jump on it and they came to another pipe, again with a Eating Flower.

They both ump on the pipe and saw it was near a hole. There was a Walking Mushroom on the other side and Both Apples jump on it when they jump across. They jump over another pipe after the Eating Flower went back in. Applejack landed on a Walking Mushroom in between the two pipes. They jump over the last few and reach another hole, which they jump over.

They walk across a plain filed until they saw a Giant Green Turtle with wings. They jump over it and over the hole that had blocks on the other side. They made it across. Two Walking Mushrooms and two Flying Giant Green Turtles head their way. They over on and over them and a pipe. There they saw a high block wall and what looks like a springboard.

"Guess we have had to use that springboard to get over." Apple Bloom said.

Applejack went first and made it to the top. It took Apple Bloom two try's before reaching the top. They saw the flag and jump on it. They slide down and enter the house. There was more food and another letter.

"Dear Players,

I forgot to tell you something at the beginning of this chaos game. If one of you lose the power of the Fire Flower and you find another one, just eat it and you will have the power back or you can save it until you need it.

Princess P."

"Well I guess we can't blame the Princess who helping us to forget something like that." Applejack said.

Tired from all the Apple Bucking and jumping, they sat down and ate the food and rest for a bit.


After leaving the house they saw another pipe.

"Are we going back underground?" Apple Bloom ask.

"Hm, I'm not sure, we were told that we have to travail underground, in the sky, and in water." Applejack said thinking about it.

The decide to enter pipe to find out. Once they exit the other side they splash into water. Keeping themselves afloat, Apple Bloom turn to Applejack.

"Guess we found are first water world." She said.

"And we have to go under to find the flag." Apple Jack agree.

Both Apple Sisters took a deep breath and dive under water. There wasn't much under water just some coral and a squid. They swim pass them and three more corals and two more squids. They swam until they felt themselves get pull down. Applejack look down and saw that the hole they were over was trying to shuck them in. She tap Apple Bloom and saw her to start swimming fast.

It took one look and both sisters swim as fast as they can. They made it out of the drain and saw two grey fish heading their way. They swam over them and saw a red fish head towards them and swim under it. A squid swam to them next and they spit up. Applejack went over it and Apple Bloom went under it. They swam on until Apple Bloom started to panic.

Applejack realizes that she needs air. She was younger then her so she can't hold her breath very long. They swam up to surface. At the surface Apple Bloom breath in fresh air. Applejack check on her.

"You ok sis?" She asked.

"Yeah! I'm not given up until we save Princess Celestia." Apple Bloom said.

Applejack smile and nods. They both took a deep breath again and dive once more. They swam until they saw more coral, squids and fishes. They came to another drain and swam over it as fast as they can. Then came to another set of Squid and Fishes, which they swam over and under. They reach a pipe and enter it and came to a set of block stairs.

They climb to the top and jump on the flag and slide down. Inside the house was this time was line to hang their overalls and hats and some towels for them. They dried off and wait for their overalls and hats to dry.


After drying up, they place on their overalls and hats and left the house. Outside they saw a bridge that went until they can see.

"None of Discord's creatures on here." Apple Bloom said.

"Don't think we're in the clear yet, Apple Bloom" Applejack warn knowing Discord had a trick to the place.

They jump on the bridge and started to walk across. No soon then they did, Applejack saw a fish flying at them.

"LOOK OUT!" She shouted and they both duck.

More fish jump and the Apple Sisters started to run. They ran until the saw a hole in the bridge and jump over it. Once they land on the other side, they continue to run. Soon the bridge broke into smaller parts and both Apples had to time their jumps. Apple Bloom almost fell off on the next jump, but Applejack grab her hoof and pull her back up.

They jump down to a treetop and then to a bridge part and to next one. They jump on the next one and drop on the one that was lower, then back to a high one. Then fond three parts of a bridge and time their jumps carefully. The Fish kept coming and they jump across. The last bridge ended at a set of Block Stairs that was on top of a treetop. They jump over the end and the fish stop coming after them.

Applejack bend over and Apple Bloom sat down to catch their breaths.

"Thanks...Thanks for the save, Apple...Apple Jack." Apple Bloom said almost out of breath.

"Sure...Sure thing, Apple...Apple Bloom." Applejack said back also almost out of breath.

After resting, they climb up the next Block Stairs and jump to the flag and slide down it. At the Bottom was another castle and they enter it.


Inside they can feel the heat once more. They walk down the stairs and came to a lava pit, that had three sets of blocks over it. Apple Bloom jump back as a fire ball jump up in front of her. It fell back down and Applejack counted until it jump back up.

"Five Seconds. That as long as we are going to have to wait." Applejack said to Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom nods and jumps over to the first set and waited for Applejack. They jump up to the second set and then the third set. Before jumping across the waited until the fire ball drop down. They then reach a two way platform.

"Which way should we take?" Apple Bloom ask.

Apple Jackjook down the lower path, then jump to the higher path.

She jump back down and answer, "It doesn't matter which one we take, they both lead to the end. However I spot three fire bars on top and two of them goes down to the bottom."

They ran under the lower path and pass the two fire bars that came down. At the end, they stop quickly as a third fire bar came down. After it pass, they ran under and came another fire bar and two platforms with a second fire bar on the other side. Timing their jumps, they made it across and duck as a fire ball came at them.

"The fire ball attack again." Apple Bloom sign as she jump over the next one.

"Let's keep going." Applejack said as she too jump over a fire ball.

They drop to a lower path and walk under the fire balls before jumping back to the top. They dodge the fire balls at reach another bridge. Discord then appear, clapping.

"Well done, you made it to the second boss." He said.

"Well what do you have for us this time? It not like we ask to be apart of your game." Apple Bloom ask.

"Ah! I had a treat for you two, do you remember seeing a Giant Turtle though these levels?" Discord ask

"What? You sending that Monster Turtle after us again?" Applejack ask back.

"Not this time, hope you can handle this one." Discord answer and a snap her fingers.

A Giant Red Turtle appear and grew two time it size. It shell grew spikes, It arms grew as well and to spike bracelets appear. It threw it hands in the air and show off it muscles. Applejack and Apple Bloom ready themselves as well.

The new Giant Turtle jump in the air and the Apple Sisters ran underneath it. Applejack turn around and jump on it head and it fell down. Apple Bloom use the time to get on all four hoofs and buck it in the face. It jump up and try to punch them. Both Apples jump back before Apple Bloom felt something in her pocket. She took it out and saw the Fire Flower she was keeping for later.

"APPLEJACK!" She shouted to her sister.

Applejack turn to Apple Bloom who held up the Fire Flower.

She nods and jump over to her and grab it. They got their fire power back. Both Discord and Celestia saw what happen to them from the room behind them.

"Hm, that not the thing I giving them to help." Discord said to himself.

So you send your magical items here, Peachy. Celestia thought.

Both Apple Sisters fire an fire ball that knock the Giant Turtle down on it back.

Both Apple Sisters jump on top of it and it disappear into smoke.

"Wow! That was quicker then the last fight." Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, that thing was a pushover all together." Applejack agree.

Discord appear next to them.

"Well now I can see how you change your looks, but those flowers are not the ones I send out to help you." He said.

The Apple Sisters both ready a fire ball and Discord back off.

"Wait, wait, wait! You only compete the second level. You have five more to go before fighting me." Discord remind them.

They both look at each other and fire their fire balls at him.

Discord flew up, but his tail caught on fire.

"OW!OW!OW!OW!" Discord yell as he put out the flames on his tail.

"Grr! Very well, but I won't let you fight me yet!" Discord said and snap his fingers angrily.

Both Apple Sisters disappear and Discord growl to himself, before smiling.

He was looking forward to have more fun with the two apples.


Applejack and Apple Bloom appear in Ponyville once more and look around.

"Ah Horse apples." Applejack said quietly.

Apple Bloom just kick the ground. They really wanted to save Celestia and get this over with already. Soon the Mane 6 and the CMC's ran up to them.

"Still no luck?" Scootaloo ask.

"No, Discord send us back, but not before me and Applejack made his tail get caught on fire." Apple Bloom answer.

Rainbow Dash, Pinkie and Scootaloo laugh at that. The Mayor show up and asked how things were. Twilight reported that it wasn't going well. Discord still had the Princess and send Applejack and Apple Bloom home before they could.

"Well, I am sad to hear that, but Applejack? Apple Bloom?" She said then ask.

"Yes?" Both Apples answer.

"Can we give you two a name?" She ask again.

"Um, sure, I guess." Applejack answer.

"Good from this day forwards, you two will be know as the Super Apple Sisters." Mayor Mare said.

"Super Apple Sisters?" Apple Bloom repeat.

"Hey that not a bad name for you two." Rainbow Dash said.

"Yes, quiet fitting if I do say so myself." Rarity agree.

"Yeah! We have are our town heroes!" Pinkie cheer.

"That is if you what to." Fluttershy said softly.

"What do you think?" Twilight ask after thinking about it for a while.

"Hm." Both Apple Sisters said in deep thought.

They look at each other then back at their friends.

"I'm not big on names, but I'll go with it." Applejack said.

"Me too." Apple Bloom agree.

"Good to here, Now I'll Ponyville know about your new name and send the message to Princess Luna." Mayor said and walk away.

"Well, Super Apple Sisters, what are you going to do now?" Rainbow asked.

"For now, we are going to wait until another pipe shows up." Applejack answer.

"Yeah we just had a swim earlier and had to ran across a bridge with tons of flying fish coming after us." Apple Bloom added.

"We tell you later." Applejack said as she saw the confuse looks on their friends.

Author's Note:

End of Level two. I did give a hit on who really helping Applejack and Apple Bloom. Also the boss of this level was base off of Boom-Boom from Super Mario Bros 3. I have an problem with getting Applejack and Apple Bloom to world three. I don't know where to have the next pipe. Any one got any ideas?

Comments ( 11 )

nice please continue this story and the pony ranger stories

5713524 I need a place for the next pipe.

5713576 Read my comment!

Comment posted by ponylover2 deleted Mar 8th, 2015

you love video game right? you should do asura wrath

5778157 I do, I did look up that game, but got no clue on who to use.

What?! Keep Bowser the same! Or, what about BLODDY VAMPIRE BOWSER!!!

Goes great with the end.

7151415 That was Bowser!

I think you should put the third pipe near the entrance of the Everfree Forest

:rainbowlaugh: Super Apple Sisters? Oh please. Hilarious! But cool!

Login or register to comment