• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 754 Views, 14 Comments

The Little Pony Legend: Through the Vortex - EquestrianKirin



A new, world-jumping adventure awaits the Avatar of one world, and Princess of another.

  • ...
 14
 754

From One to Another

The Disturbence

Previously on The Little Pony Legend...

Korra knew this was inevitable. She wondered if they would believe her or not. Then again, the woman was sitting with supernatural creatures and had wings coming out of her back. Her story would probably be the least weird thing right now. She took in a deep breath before finally telling them what happened.

"Well, the last thing I remember was fainting and being sent to the South Pole. While I was there, I had this nightmare. I can't remember much of it, but after that everything went…crazy."

"Crazy how?" Mako asked with concern. This sounded serious.

"When I woke up, I mind was completely altered."

"What do you mean?" Asami asked.

"I still had my memories about when I first arrived in Republic City. The battle with Amon, Unalaq, Zaheer, but…" she couldn't bare to say the rest.

"But what?" Flash asked.

Korra noticed Rainbow Dash nodding her head, gesturing her to continue. "…how it would have been like if you ponies and Equestria never existed."

Asami, who was sipping her drink through a straw, immediately spit in shock. "What?!"

"It's true. Everything that had ever happened, my victories, my failures, everything, all without you girls or the magic."

This was indeed strange. Korra's mind had been implanted with false memories, completely erasing the reality of the ponies, as well as Equestria.

...False memories...

...Were they false memories?...

~~~~~~

It hadn't been long since the grand city, known as Republic City, had their place saved from their latest threat that went by the name of Kuvira. Just 2 weeks earlier, the city was under attack by the dictator, her army, and her deadly super weapon. Despite so much of her power and help behind her, the great Avatar herself, Avatar Korra, and her friends. Despite the victory, the city still had it's share of losses, and damage during the invasion. Upon agreement, Korra had given her hand within expanding the city, rather than rebuilding downtown Republic City, where a brand new spirit portal, created with Korra's power and Kuvira's weaponry, shined in it's pure glory. By the portal, 2 figures ventured out from it, one being the Avatar herself, the other, a raven-haired friend, by the name of Asami Sato. Both women walked out of the spirit portal, side by side, as some stray spirits joined them as they ventured back into the physical world as well, the portal surrounded by various assortments of large spirit vines that sprouted out of it, spreading out probably about 10 meters in every direction around the portal, spirits of various shapes and sizes roaming about nearby.

"Thanks again for coming with me on this vacation," Asami said, turning to her as Korra gave a smile towards her close friend.

"It's no issue at all, Asami. That vacation was worth it for both of us. The spirits were fun to be around."

"I know right? They're so friendly now after everything had calmed down," Asami complimented, looking around at the small floating spirits around them both, some even flying around them both rather closely, like beautiful butterflies or small birds.

"That is good. Too bad it was over so fast."

"We had a lot of fun, Korra, be happy for that. Besides, Republic City still needs some help with your support."

"That's true, and future industries still needs you."

"Right. Speaking of which, I better check on them. I'll see you later, Korra."

With that, Asami Sato went off, Korra waving goodbye and heading off her own way to check up on the construction for the city.

~~~~~~

As time went onward, Korra continued off on her path to check up on things. The route she was taking wasn't really as crowded with people as it used to be, due to the Spirit jungles that pocketed the areas of Republic City even since Korra left the Spirit Portals, a sort of gateway for spirits to enter the human world, open. The spirits in question could be seen among the trees and vines as Korra continued on through the area, casually keeping her pace as she watched the spirits float around the place, carefree as ever, as Korra started to venture through the Spirit vines and spirit trees to reach her main destination. The construction itself didn't exactly start until merely recently, the latest bit Korra had to go through the place in order to reach it...However, as Korra was walking through the mix of vines, buildings, and forest, she began to feel...odd...as if something out of place was present within that same sort of Spirit jungle. Sure, spirits themselves were a bit odd to begin with, but that was something Korra herself was used to

...this was different...

Korra began to look around the spirit jungle she was in, but thus far, she didn't exactly found anything out of the ordinary amongst the vines, and spirits. As she continued onward, the burnette's gut feeling proved correct, as something REALLY out of place was soon discovered in the middle of the forest.

What Korra found in the middle of this pocket of Spirit jungle was a sort of square-shaped box, blue in hue color and old fashioned. It looked like a old fashioned Telephone box, like those one would see outside. there were some enittials on top of the sliding doors that say "Police Box" in white bold letters, the doors themselves (which would normally be able to see through due to glass on the outside door) weren't able to be seen through. When did this odd object end up in the Spirit wilds?

"What in the world?"

Korra, unsure of what, or why, it was there in the first, started to walk over to it, looking it over a bit. She'd ask the spirits about it, but, judging by the curious look on the spirits themselves, the odd object wasn't spirit origin either, and the spirits were as curious about the thing as she was. Korra examined it bit by bit, walking in a circle around the thing, trying to make some sort of sense of it. Nothing in the ground suggested it was simply moved here, and the trees didn't indicate it being flown either...as if it was simply teleported here, or was here the whole time. Still, it was indeed confusing to her.

"Who left this here? Maybe I should -"

Before Korra could finish her own thoughts, the doors to the phonebox suddenly were slid open right in front of her. unsure of what could pop out of it, she readied herself for an attacker or intruder...none came out. In fact, she couldn't exactly see anyone inside yet. Korra was still unsure about this thing, or why it suddenly opened up in front of her like that.

Korra took a look inside of the thing, again checking to see what was going on...she didn't expect what she saw next.

To put it in simpler terms: it was A LOT bigger inside than outside. While outside appeared to fit just one person, inside seemed to fit an entire team of 7! the entire room was full of odd buttons, levers, screws, knobs, and Raava knows what else! each buttons seemed to flash it's own color and pattern, giving an alien-like appearance to the Avatar. Every wall, floor and ceiling was completely metal, a golden sort of texture, belonging more to a ship or a plane than a phonebox. Korra took a few steps in, simply speechless about looking around at everything, like a child to a cave full of diamonds or something.

"...I need to get the others to see this," She thought to herself, as she decided to rush out of the phonebox, in the opposite direction of it...as the phonebox doors closed by themselves, as if sensing no life inside of it...

it did take sometime to work out, find, and bring together, but Korra did eventually bring her friends back to the same location about an hour later. Her friends included Asami Sato, but also included two brothers: one a firebender, the other an earthbender. Both brothers went by the names of Mako and Bolin. Mako was a fine firebender, also black hair put in a spiked up fashion, while Bolin was more bulkier than his brother, and his hair more smoothed out. Asami, Korra, Bolin and Mako all looked on at the odd phonebox, which didn't move an inch from it's location as of earlier.

"What the heck is this doing here?" Bolin wondered, looking at it.

"I'm not sure, but, you guys won't believe what is inside this thing, come on," Korra insisted, getting the doors to open again. Korra and the others went on inside the building, which alone looked completely amazing. The reactions from her friends were about the same as Korra herself was, as each member looked around the interior. Asami was admiring the advanced technology that this building had within it, Bolin continued to look over the buttons.

"This is simply amazing, I never seen anything quite like this," Asami complimented, looking around the interior of the phonebox.

"You're telling me," added Korra, as she walked over to the others. As they were looking over the other stuff, Bolin was keeping his eyes on the flashing buttons and levers.

"What kind of technology is this?" Bolin wondered, his finger eager to press the buttons. However, Mako quickly saw him, and pulled him away from it.

"Don't touch anything, Bolin, we don't know what this thing can do!" Mako informed, keeping Bolin back by pulling him away.

"Okay, okay, sorry!" Bolin said, pulling himself away, his curiosity not withstanding...However, that wasn't the only thing.

As the group was looking around, trying to figure it out, something else had suddenly entered from one of the other 'rooms'. The figure couldn't be seen clearly, as he looked down in sudden shock.

"Hey!" He yelled, catching everyone else by surprise. The sudden yell made everyone jump, and to Bolin's case, made him tumble, and slam down a lever (not to mention break a bit of the machine while at it)! That sudden hit made the building suddenly come alive, as odd noises began to blare, and buttons flickering like mad! Bolin didn't know what he did, or what was about to happen, but whoever caught him wasn't expecting sudden passengers.

"Blast, K hang on to something!" He ordered, his voice having a strong accent of British in it. Korra and the group didn't know what that meant, nor what was going on, but whoever was talking to them was extremely urgent in his tone, as he gripped on one of the metal pipes as a huge vibration suddenly ran out, almost like a tremor taking place inside the machine!

"W-w-w-what's g-g-g-going o-o-o-on?!" Korra yelled, trying to balance herself and keep her voice in the right tone to the vibrations. The other figure didn't answer, as Asami, Mako, Bolin and Korra found some sort of grip hold somewhere inside the machine as the vibrations continued to deeply trouble and even increase! Outside, the spirits started to scatter as the phonebox started to vibrate, spin, and deteriorate! The machine soon started to disappear from the Spirit Wilds! The spirits hid as the phonebox suddenly disappeared from sight, leaving a hole among the vines!

The machine was off once more!

......................

(Doctor Who music intro)

(shows the phone box flying through a wormhole-like portal)

Avatar Korra
Mako
Bolin
Asami Sato
________________________
Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Applejack
________________________
The Little Pony Legend:
Through the Vortex

(Machine disappears in a huge flash at the end)

......................

The skies above republic city were as bright as they could ever be, and much more colourful than in previous years, great blue hue almost painted in the sky as the bright clouds floated without a care in the world. Among the sky though, a blur of blue and brown rushed through, with another light blue blur zooming close behind, leaving a rainbow trail behind. These two were going at high speed, turning sharply pass clouds, and quick loops pass flag marks, which were placed on the clouds as direction. These two blurs belonged to two fantastic fliers.

One of them looked like a beautiful angel, long brunette hair lined with a deep strand of silver and sapphire colours, her wings a lovely brown tint, with blue feathers at the tips which glistened in the sunlight. each flap of her magnificent wings left a sparkly trail of magenta behind her as she continued her flight. Her clothes also had a magical property to them, the jewelled symbol of Raava evident on her front, as even a small Raava mark was evident upon her cheek. This lovely angel was Princess Korra, the Elemental embodiment of Unity. And a embodiment she fit well.

Her partner behind her, equally quick upon her speed, also appeared like an angel, though more tomboyish. Her hair, while short, showed a well profound colours of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple, as her light blue wings continued to carry her through at lightning fast speed. she too had a special mark on her cheek, showing a symbolic representation of speed and determination that was a cloud with a rainbow lightning-bolt in it's wake. This angelic speedster was Rainbow Dash, the elemental embodiment of Loyalty.

Through the skies above Republic city, Korra and Rainbow were doing a friendly competition; a race through the skies and city to see who was indeed the faster flier. Thus far, Korra had just kept up in the lead from Rainbow, but only because she was better at the turns, unlike Rainbow who was better at straight speed. Regardless of excuse, the two were very close, as their race turned away from the sky, and towards Republic City below. Flying through the city streets, onlookers of sapient, and equine alike, observed the two fliers as they rocketed through, leaving behind sparkles and rainbows in their wake (no harm done to anybody or anypony).

The duo of fliers continued off through the city at fast pace, and soon were rushing off towards a lone island just off the seaside bay, known locally as Air Temple Island, where a crowd of onlookers awaited for their return, right at the finish line.

The crowd awaiting for them there were made up of humans, and humanized ponies, as Korra and Rainbow Dash rushed right right for the goal, both close to the water's surface as they went. One of the people among the crowd had some binoculars, looking around to keep track of the race. her outfit, along with her personality was loud and happy. Her hair was puffed out like cotton candy, and the mark on her cheek resembled that of 3 balloons; one blue, the other 2 yellow. This humanized pony was Pinkie Pie, the embodiment of Laughter. And among the others, she was the first to see Korra and Rainbow rocketing across the water.

"Here they come! It's Korra in the lead! wait-no no, It's Rainbow! No, Korra! Rainbow! Korra!"

Pinkie kept at it for a good bit until, after 5 seconds of guessing from Pinkie Pie, Korra and Rainbow crossed the finish line, a flash from a nearby camera for an accurate shot. Since they were going so fast, it was a bit rough to stop and, while Korra found it much easier due to her broad wings, Rainbow's smaller wings forced her to make a turn up before slowing down, to avoid hitting anything. Pinkie Pie bounded over to them, as the others among the crowd joined her in congratulating the winner (or finding out the winner anyway).

The crowd itself was made up of a group of humanized ponies, and a few true human friends. One of them among the group had a deep violet hue to her hair, a strand of brighter purple and hot pink to accommodate her smooth hair. The skin tone was also a distinct tint of purple, along with her visible pair of wings, which was a nice touch to the rest of her. Her clothes, which resembled Korra's in a sense, also held the same purple hue as her hair. She too had a special mark evident on her cheek, much like Rainbow, Pinkie and Korra, but in the shape of a hot pink star. Despite her overall beauty, she possessed a tough reminder through a fire scar evident on her right arm, a patch of darker skin reminding the girl of her past endeavours. She was named Twilight Sparkle, the Elemental Embodiment of Magic.

Another, similar figure had a well profound, stylish wave hair more belonging to a rick aristocrat, a hue of dark blue. Her skin was of pure white, as white as the snow itself, and her fashion sense was practically off the charts compared to her friends, wearing a sparkling white short dress, aligned with various diamonds for beauty. Her mark consisted of 3 light blue diamonds on her cheek as well. This fine human mare was Rarity, the Elemental Embodiment of Generosity.

One member, also a human pony, had long flowing hair, pure pink much like Pinkie Pies. With her skin of yellow tint, and eyes of pure blue innocence. Her mark represented on her cheek showed a assortment of butterflies, signifying her sweet nature towards humans, ponies and animals alike. She also had a pair of wings, much like Rainbow Dash, but yellow and more broad for manoeuvrability rather than speed. The sweetheart was named Fluttershy, the Elemental Embodiment of Kindness.

One member as well had nice yellow hair, made down in a ponytail to the back, marked by a red band. The girl's skin was a hue of orange, and eyes a emerald green that almost seemed to shine. Unlike most of the others there, she had on a signature cowgirl hat, her very own and one-of-a-kind hat. Her cheek had on a simple 3 apple mark on it. Her name was Applejack, the Elemental Embodiment of Honesty.

One man among the crowd, a pure human, was the love to Korra's life. A well profound detective to the local police department, and the husband of the grand princess. He was named Mako, and he was proud for the fact he was now married to the lovely princess. Korra and Mako weren't the only one's forever grateful: two others among the crowd were also lucky to be with one another. One a handsome young lad, brother to Mako, was also happily wed to a beautiful raven-haired girl, leader of Future Industries. The happy couple, which sat together to watch the sceptical, were Bolin and Asami Sato.

After the race had concluded, Rainbow landed next to Korra, slightly sweating but happy they did the race. Pinkie bounded over, hugging Rainbow Dash tightly as Mako walked over to the Alicorn human princess.

"Well done out there, honey," Mako said. Korra gave a smile to her beloved.

"Thank you. So, who won?" Korra asked, turning to the others. After a bit, the photo taken from the camera flashed earlier had fully developed, courtesy of Twilight, who had the camera with her. The photo came out, and Twilight was about to pull it out, but Pinkie Pie couldn't wait so she practically yanked out the picture from the camera, as the picture showed the results. It was extremely close, she could say that much.

"AHA! Rainbow won by a inch of a nose!" Pinkie exclaimed, hopping in place. Hearing the news, Rainbow hopped up in the air, fist punching the sky in victory as she hovered in place.

"YES!" Rainbow beamed. Although she lost, Korra did had a lot of fun flying around with her friend in that race.

"Good job, sugarcube," Applejack complimented, giving Rainbow a friendly punch to the shoulder.

"Well, Korra did a fantastic job too, not many fliers can keep up with me," Rainbow said, Korra giving Rainbow a pat on the back.

"Victory Party!" Pinkie beamed, suddenly pulling out her cannon, and blasting confetti and streamers out. Fluttershy and Rarity ended up covered in the stuff.

"That's nice, Pinkie, but I'm still partied out from the weddings," Rarity said, pulling out a few streamers from her dark blue hair.

"Yeah, it was some party huh? Probably the best night ever," Asami said, holding Bolin's hand as Bolin gave Asami a kiss on the lips.

"I feel the same way," Bolin replied. Korra and Mako couldn't agree more, being married pretty much at the same time as Bolin and Asami. It was hard to forget just how much had happened on that night, both couples married, and having the rings to prove it on their fingers. Indeed, it was a loving night to cherish forever in the minds of those who were there. It was indeed a magical night, both literally and metaphorically.

"Well, guys, what else is there to do?" Rainbow asked.

"Who knows, there's a lot of fun fun FUN stuff to do, especially with both suns shining today!"

"wait- both suns?" Korra asked, obviously confused.

"Yeah, especially that funny spinning one over there!" Pinkie beamed, pointing behind them. Everyone followed her finger over to where she was pointing, only to find exactly what Pinkie was talking about (kind of). Something bright, round, and spinning like crazy was hovering somewhere in Republic City. Sure, it was small where they were, but it was bright enough to be noticed by the group there, as it began to descend into an area of the city, disappearing from sight. Instinctively, Korra opened up her wings, ready to fly off again.

"What was that?" Bolin asked.

"I dunno. Come on," Korra advised, starting to fly off again. Rainbow, Twilight and Fluttershy followed close behind, as the others started towards it.

~~~~~~

The time took to arrive to the site was a bit long, to say the least, but Korra, Rainbow, Twilight and Fluttershy did arrive first (able to fly and all that). The area in pure question was nearby one of the many pockets of spirit forests around Republic City. However, turned out some people were already there, or for the matter, some humanized ponies. There were only 3 there, 2 sister and their mother. the sister, in appearance looked identical to eachother, though the older sister had pure white skin and flowing rainbow hair, also sporting a pair of magnificent white wings. Her sister, smaller, was much darker, dark blue skin and flowing hair which appeared to have the cosmos in it, the various 'stars' in it. Their mother nearby also had the dark blue skin, though her hair has shades of blue, white and purple in it similar to that of her eldest daughter. These figures were named Celestis (the sun goddess), Luna (the moon goddess), and princess Leilani, their mother. The fliers landed nearby them, as Celestia turned towards Korra.

"Princess Korra, it's good to see you," Celestia said.

"Good to see you too, Celestia," Korra replied.

"Did you guys see that thing land nearby?" Twilight asked.

"Indeed. We're unsure of what it could be, but it landed just inside here," Luna explained, looking towards the Spirit-filled forest. Some of the spirits in question fluttered away from the forest, remaining outside. Then Korra turned to Leilani, who looked oddly in distress.

"Leilani?"

"Sorry. Something isn't feeling correct with this strange object. I can sense something was breached once it landed," Leilani explained, all the while having a hand to her forehead, as if having some sort of headache. Before she can explain anything else, suddenly everyone there heard an odd humming noise coming from the forest, a long waved hum, sounding like one to a machine rather than anything alive or any spirit known. Whatever it was, it seemed to irritate Leilani even more, as she gritted her teeth as her migraine got worse just from the sound.

"Mother!" Luna and Celestia gasped, staying my Leilani's side as the noise faded away. Korra, after seeing that, then turned into the forest.

"Don't worry, princesses, We'll figure it out. Come on, Twilight," Korra assured. Twilight gave her friend a nod and they went on in...

Inside the forest, the exact object in question, no longer spinning, was indeed the same exact phonebox from earlier, same shape, same words, same colors, and landing in the exact same spot. The only difference was that it face the other way from it's original position. The doors opened up, and those inside went right on out. Those inside were, in basic terms, a wingless, short-haired Korra, along with Bolin, Asami and Mako (or more rather, a second pair of them). After bolting about a foot away, Korra spun around.

"What was that all about?" Korra demanded, as the presumed owner of the device went out himself. This other male appeared in his twenties, looking rather fancy with an outfit similar to a business man, conman or something along those lines. His hair was smoothed out, a rustic orange, and rather long, covering the back of his neck and combed to the left side at front. His skin was slightly tanned, not exactly brown like Korra, but not as white as Asami, Mako or Bolin either, somewhere around the middle. On his cheek held some sort of odd hourglass, signifying he was also a humanized pony in a sense. Instead of answering Korra, though, he instead started to look around as to where they'd ended up.

"Hm, a rather bumpy ride, but, no harm done. Quite accelerating, might I add," He said, though mostly it was just to himself.

"What did that thing do?" Mako demanded, catching the man's attention again.

"Just a quick jump through the time stream, no big deal. Just give me a second to figure out and we'll -"

"OH NO, I'm not getting back in that thing! Come on, guys, let's get Lin, she'll know what to do," Bolin insisted, as the rest started heading right out, away from the machine, and back outside.

"Wait, come back!" he shouted...Too late, they're gone.

At first, the group didn't bother to stop, as they rushed out, but Korra then began to look around a bit, and slowed down. That caught the other's attention as they stopped too.

"Guys, wait a minute...Something's...different," Korra said, looking around for a bit.

"What do you mean, everything looks the same to me," Asami said.

"I know, but, look around. Does everything seem more...colourful to you?"

Now that Korra had mentioned it, the place they were at did look more colourful than they were just a few minutes ago. Many colours on the spirit vines, the buildings, even the sky and clouds seemed more prominent in colouration, not faded out like before which they were more used to. The clouds looked oddly more packed together too, able to see the outlines a bit more easily than normal. Even if the differences, in an overall sense, were small, it was still noticeable to this Team Avatar.

"Hey, you're right, but how could that be?" Mako asked, looking around.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, It's doesn't feel quite right. Come on, let's go, maybe we'll find some answers," Korra insisted. as the group started heading off. Before they could fully continue though, that same man from the machine quickly rushed out, trying to get their attention again.

"Hold on, stop, you can't run off!" He shouted, rushing over to them, and getting in their way.

"What's the problem now?" Mako asked.

"Now, now, trust me, just head out back to the Ta -"

"We told you, we're not going back in that thing," Korra said, seeing how urgent (and fast-paced) he was in his voice. The man calmed down a little bit. But, before he could say anything, the sound of steps can be heard from the forest again.

"What's going on here?" A voice said from where they were. The voice sounded...oddly familiar, too familiar to Korra. In fact, it sounded just like her...a bit too much...

"You, what did you do?"

"Hey, I didn't do anything!" the man snapped back, as the figure stepped forward. As the man had feared (again, oddly enough), this other figure was just who he was hoping wouldn't be here...Princess Avatar Korra herself! After reassuring Celestia, Princess Korra had heard the man's shout, and she quickly found where he was, along with Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy sometime later. At first, Korra felt glad that Mako, Bolin and Asami had 'stopped' the man from running off...then she saw this other Korra standing there, staring back at her with equal shock as with everyone else. The wingless Korra was simply awestruck by seeing this angel standing there, the long beautiful hair, the magnificent wings, the magical aura. All of it stroke Korra as simply incredible, and left her rather speechless...just speechless. If the scenery around her wasn't enough to leave her loss of words, this was. The Princess Alicorn human, eyes fixated on the other Korra as Twilight, Rainbow and Fluttershy followed, already confusing the others. Only one none of them recognized was the other man, which Rainbow assumed was trying to get away.

"Alright, Mako, you got him!" Rainbow beamed. Of course, this Mako looked at this rainbow-haired angel with complete confusion (if not, a bit freaked out).

"Uh...Do I know you?"

"Wha? Oh, very funny Mako, pulling that old joke. It's me, Rainbow Dash!"

"Okay, make it clear: How do you know my name?" Mako informed, making it clear to Rainbow that this Mako didn't, nor had ever knew her. Then again, Rainbow didn't realise a second Korra was standing nearby just yet, so, she was getting more annoyed than shocked.

"Mako, I joined your police force years ago! What happened, did you hit your head since I last saw you or something?" Rainbow asked, making a joke from it...but the look on Mako's face didn't tell Rainbow Dash that he was joking around. Then, Asami walked over to her.

"I think you have us confused: We were never told of you joining our forces before," Asami stated, getting Rainbow Dash a bit flustered.

"Okay, I dunno what joke you guys made between the last 5 minutes, but, it's not funny anymore."

Then Twilight tapped Rainbow on the shoulder.

"Uh, Rainbow?" Twilight said, finally getting her attention towards the wingless, non-magical Korra standing right next to the alicorn Korra they knew. Though could barely see the resemblance among them both (skin, eyes, even clothes) However, Rainbow didn't exactly buy it, one Korra looked too different from the other to make the connection official.

"So, whats the big deal? Korra, please tell them that this joke isn't funny anymore!"

"What joke?"

That question got out from both Korras, voices matching to a T. Which made the situation a bit awkward. Things just got even more so once, down the road, the others could be seen rushing over to them, unaware of the other team yet.

"Korra, everything alright?!" Applejack yelled. as they ended up close, they could make out the sudden realization, and Mako, Asami and Bolin saw...well, each other, standing in front of them. There were some differences in clothes, but, other than that, they looked exactly the same! Of course, the mane six were completely speechless of it all.

"...This is freaky," Rainbow pointed out, now seeing the group around them.

"What the heck? What happened?!"

...Then that same man started sneaking away, and got pretty far until Alicorn Korra saw him.

"You there, care to explain?" she asked. The voice made him stop dead in his tracks, making him jump when Korra's voice was heard. He was hoping to get out of that scot-free, but, it didn't matter anymore. The alicorn princess wanted him, and he'll have to answer...

"Eh...In my defense, it wasn't my intent!"

"What happened? Answer that first before you deny anything," Korra instructed (the Alicorn, not the wingless one). The man, all eyes on him, cleared his throat while trying to relax.

"Well, you see, with the time stream open at the time, and since someone activated the Tardis, We've unintentionally traveled through the space-time continuum and ended up here. But don't worry, I'll get her activated in a jiffy and we'll get this fixed in no time!" He said enthusiastically. However, the other Bolin looked a bit guilty...

"Uh...I may have sorta slightly broke the machine when we left...heehee..." Bolin admitted, hunched over and laughing nervously. Of course, the man didn't take that news well, and quickly bolted back to where he came from to see if what he said was true, the other (unsure) following him...

Unfortunately, he was right. One quick look at that broken area of what they assumed was his 'Tardis', the owner looking a bit dismay.

"Blast it all! Who knows how long before this is fixed?" he shouted, annoyed as heck by the results. He tried to keep cool (despite his anger), and went back out to discuss with the others.

"Okay, no need for alarm, but, it might be a while before the Tardis can be fixed up, so, you can't go home just yet," He explained, hoping they won't be too upset with him.

"Are you kidding?!" The other Bolin yelped.

"Well it wasn't my fault someone clumsiness smashed up the machine!" He snapped back. Alicorn Korra stepped forward, immediately making the man cower slightly. However, it was the Wingless Korra who spoke next.

"So, where are we exactly?"

The man cleared his throat again, adjusting his collar a little.

"See, My machine, otherwise known as the Tardis, is capable of traveling through not just time and space, but through to other universes, and alternate dimensions, that sudden activation had caused you to -"

"To the point, please!" The other Mako insisted.

"Okay okay. In short, you're in an alternate version of your world, and you can't go back until the Tardis is fixed, alright?" He finished. This information was hard for any of them to believe: this second "Team Avatar", now in an alternate world with the same avatar team meeting with each other...that was a bit hard to swallow, but, evidence is right in front them, so, who'll deny what he was saying? The confusing part though came when comparing both Alicorn Korra, and Wingless Korra, which looked remarkably different from one another.

"So...they're supposed to be us, from here?" Normal Korra asked.

The man simply nodded.

"But then, why does she look so different from me, with the wings and everything?"

"Oh, different worlds, different experiences, different outcomes. Basic elementary, now, the main issue now is figuring out what to do in the meantime. I highly doubt people will take the news of a mirrored pair of the same person very well," he explained, mostly referring to the Makos, Bolins and Asamis standing side by side. Course, Pinkie Pie quickly found a solution while listening.

"OH, OH, OH! MEMEMEMEMEME!" Pinkie beamed, waving her hand as if answering a quiz question. Since no one else was bothering, the man just went with it.

"Uh yes, the pink girl in the front."

"We should all go to Air Temple Island! There's tons of room there, it could be like a huge sleepover! EEEEE!"

The normal Korra nudged her Alicorn counterpart.

"Is she always like this?" she asked.

"You get used to it," replied the other Korra.

Before they could continue, a familiar, loud voice quickly echoed through the forest, forming to be "KORRA!", coming from the other side of the forest pocket.

"Oh no, I forgot. I have to go, I'll agree to terms, just get them there, I'll join you later," Alicorn Korra said, quickly taking flight and flying off fast through the forest, leaving everyone else with the Mane Six, and the odd guy. With not much other option, the group turned to the Mane Six.

"So, has the Air Temple Island changed?" the new Bolin asked.

"Has your temple been destroyed, burned, drowned, or invaded by Changlings?" Pinkie suddenly asked.

Everyone stared at her for a minute.

"...No..."

"Then nope," Pinkie said with a goofy smile, as she started walking away.

They have a lot to get used to...

On the other side of the forest pocket, Alicorn Korra quickly bolted right out from the forest, seeing Celestia and Luna still holding up Leilani a bit, concern on both of their faces as they saw Korra rush out from the forest. Leilani was still the same level of pain as before, but appeared slightly better...only slightly.

"Korra, what's the problem?" Luna asked, urgent.

"Well, I dunno how to explain really...But in there -"

"I...Know..."

Celestia, Luna and Korra looked to Leilani, who looked right to the Alicorn Avatar.

"Y-you know, Leilani?"

"The increase of magic...It's impossible to mistake it...where is she?" Leilani asked.

"She's going to Air Temple Island...Why?"

"Take...Take me there, please..." Leilani insisted. From last experiences, Korra, Celestia and Luna knew Leilani wouldn't joke around with this. The pain in Leilani's head wasn't completely gone, but, it was still there, and she knew that the disturbance was deep.

It needs to be handled, as soon as humanly possible...

.................

...From one world, a traveler flees...
...To another, the devil's peace...
...For one can handle the Truth embarked...
...The Creature shall fall...
..Death due you part...

Author's Note:

Now, the "previously on Little Pony Legend' written piece was written down by MaggiesHeartLove herself, I'm just using it with her permission ^^ Wanna give credit where credit is due ;)

As for the title intro, I'm trying to match it up with an actua,l "Doctor Who" title as much as I can. So, Let me know how well I did that, k? so you can get a better idea, this can be a reference to what I was going for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftUXPO-f6Hc