• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 409 Views, 2 Comments

The Definition Of Happiness - Pwincess



After a long day of hard work, Celestia wishes for her life to change, unaware that the word she recited was of a Secret Starswirl Spell, what happens next shows her something she couldn't see for the millenniams she's lived.

  • ...
 2
 409

Consoling Dreams

Pacing up and down the stairs, her eyes twitched as she stared through the pristine window, through it the night had finally come to an end.

Luna must have had to do it...

She tossed her rose mane to the side as she climbed up to the foal's room, where sure enough they were asleep. She snickered quietly at their sounds. Stargazer snored so loudly it made his sister shudder every now an then. Celestia sighed and decided to find her room, she was indeed exhausted. She dragged herself to the large door with flowers painted on the curves and edges. Quietly as to not disturb the ponies that may or may not be in there, she held her breath as she thrusted the door open ever so slightly. Nopony was there, and so she drowned in relief as she climbed into the master bed, closing her eyes.

Celestia found herself no longer in the warmth of her bed, but in a bundle of chains. She was now back into her usual angelic body, and the magic inside her danced in the atmosphere. The rusty chains wound around her legs, neck and horn. She felt heavily claustrophobic, but this wasn't even the start of the torture that would become reality. She waited for the hunger and thirst to kick in, she knew it was coming, so why had it delayed itself? The galaxies of stars beautified the dark skies, and Celestia gave a small grin at their sight. Looking right, she saw her planet, far from her reach. Then, a faint sparkle hinted her Somepony had entered her dream. Sure enough, it was Luna, her crown balanced on her breath-taking mane. Landing, she stared at Celestia awkwardly before nodding her head.

"Hello, Tia."

"Hello, Lulu."

"We are wondering why thy dream is known as the property of Cloudskipper."

"It's a long story... But I must have accidentally recited an ancient spell that switched our souls in different bodies. My only confusion is where my body is now."

"We know."

"You do?"

"Thou shan't like it."

"Lulu."

"Fine. Thy body is locked where thou stand currently. Though this Cloudskipper is in the Sun, she is in a different dimension with no way out unless something be done to remove thyself of her body and switch thy souls once more. We- that is to say, I, believe I can lift the moon and sun for no longer than around a month. But I beg thee, find a way back. I believe you can do it. I will continue reading books on the topic but the reason I cannot find you is... Your locked in a different dimension too. Sister,my time grows short in the world of dreams, return to me!"

Awakening slightly, she felt a heavy but warm object lay on her, and turning herself, found it was the wing of her 'husband', Clouddrifter.

"Eep!" She squeaked and rolled out of the bed gently.