• Published 8th Nov 2011
  • 1,042 Views, 1 Comments

The World Today - Dracarion



Ponies surviving ten years after First Strike

  • ...
 1
 1,042

Holiday Special - Fall Harvest Feast 2011

Holiday Special - Fall Harvest Feast 2011
By Dracarion

“Hello Everypony, I’m Carver Fel from the story series The World Today.” The grey stallion said, standing to the right of an orange mare. Both of them were wearing black coats and standing in a warehouse.

“And I’m Scootaloo from the same series.” She said, turning to face the camera. “Me, Carver, and the whole cast here would like to wish you a safe Fall Harvest Feast.”

“And to let you guys know that there will be another adventure out for The World Today in a few weeks.” He looked back a Scootaloo. “Hey, where is everypony?”

“Well,” Scootaloo shuffled a little, “Sweetie Bell’s in Canterlot, Bloom went to Manehatten, and I believe Dinks said something about Filly. What about those two mares you run with, where are they?”

“Hoofington. Aquashine’s family moved there after… well you know.” He paused for a minute after nearly bringing up the tragic event that changed Equestria. “Anyway, Prancer and Aquashine have the feast with Shiny’s parents each year.” He paused again as a doorbell rings. “I’ll be right back.”

“So, yeah…. Since everypony else had places to be, we figured that we’d hang here, and…” She turned to look off where Carver’s at. “You got it?” She yelled at him.

“Yeah! Hornhead, remember?” Came the quiet response, which grew louder as he finally got back in front of the camera. He floated two boxes onto the counter behind them. “Let’s see, pepper, olive and bacon. Mine. Lettus, pepper and… WHAT is that?”

“Dandelions. You never had dandelion pizza before?” She looked at him quizzically, then turned back around. “Oh, right. *AHEM* Since everypony else has places to be, we’ve decided to order a couple pizzas and watch some cable.”

“So, until next time,” Carver said, levitating a slice of cheesy covered goodness out of the box, “Have a happy Fall Harvest Feast!”

With a bit of magic, the camera clicked off.

/*A/N: Not the original idea I had, but still, it works fairly well. Also, I’m hoping to actually be able to get some more work done on this series as finals will be over with this week and my workload should return to a more normal point. Also, typical disclaimer of not owning the series or characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I do however own Carver. But, yeah, enjoy your feast!*/