• Published 8th Nov 2011
  • 1,042 Views, 1 Comments

The World Today - Dracarion



Ponies surviving ten years after First Strike

  • ...
 1
 1,042

Author's Note: Reformat

Author's Note: Reformat:

This story thread was originally labeled the pilot episode. I changed that on 11/12/11 to simply be "The World Today". I also changed the synopsis for the overall story series, as the CMC do not hold the spotlight throughout. I hope that this change will not confuse anypony, and that the bad rating with no constructive criticism doesn't deter you from reading this.

At current, I have three more "episodes" in the works with several more ready to start (including a couple multi-parters), and have decided the best way to keep the storyline somewhat fluid was to combine them all here in one long story. Here, Fin only means that the episode has ended, and the credits will roll. Again, I apologize for any confuse this leads to.

I will also be including a rudimentary timeline that goes from the Nightmare's return to the current point in time. I intend to keep this updated as more FIM eps are released and with this being post season 1 and pre season 2, I feel no guilt in omitting anything cannon presented after Best Night Ever.

Finally, I ask those who would give this work a rating to please tell me what I did or did not do to make their experience what it was so that I might better hone my skills. I admit that I am but a lowly amateur, so please help me make this better for everypony, and let me know where to improve.

Thank you for giving me your time, and for reading, what I feel, could be a very interesting journey.

Humbly,

Dracarion.