• Published 15th Feb 2015
  • 849 Views, 9 Comments

Aria's Gift - Flareon



After their necklaces get shattered, the sirens break up. As Aria strikes out alone, she discovers that she had a natural talent all along...

  • ...
0
 9
 849

Chapter 2

Aria had an old guitar. A dusty, brown acoustic guitar.
And she loved it! She would dust it off every day, tune it, and begin to play. Adagio didn't mind much, and Sonata would sometimes come into her room and they'd play Guess the Tune.

But when Aria was alone, she would sing, too.
How she missed her siren voice! She could do every note perfectly then.
But now she could practice her voice as well as her playing, and she would warble along to her guitar. Badly. But who cares?


"Aria, you coming?" Sonata's voice cut into her thoughts. "You can bring your guitar, you know, in its jacuzzi."

"It's a CASE, Sona. Not a ja... Ja.. Whatever you called it."

"ARE YOU TWO MOVING OR WHAT??" Adagio yelled. "WE'RE GONNA MISS THE BUS!!!"

Aria quickly put her guitar in its case, slung on her backpack, and off they ran.



"Sirens...Bullies......Evil....." Voices surrounded the three girls as they walked inside.

"Should get expelled.....But the teachers don't know.....We can tell them..."

Sonata yelled, "What day is it?"

A few other kids called, "Wasabi Wednesday!"

Sonata cursed. "I hate wasabi."


"Well then, you can have the lunch I stole, SIREN," a voice said, and a boy yanked Sonata into the lockers.
"LET GO!" Sonata screeched.
"Whaddaya gonna do? Brainwash me?" laughed the lead boy. All the other boys balled up their fists to punch her-
Adagio and Aria kicked one boy in the shins, gave another a black eye, and threatened to murder the lead boy if they didn't get Sonata.
The boys ran screaming, and Sonata hugged Adagio, then Aria.
"You saved me! Thank you!"
Then she happily bounced off to put her things in the locker.

Aria sighed. "Happy-go-lucky little person. That's the worst."

Adagio glared at her. "Let's GO, lazy pants."



Aria left her last class nearly buckling from the weight of her homework. "Gaaaaaaah! I hate science!"

Sonata nodded. "I agree!"

Adagio met up with them, cursing so much kids in the hall were staring at her. "--GOSH!" Adagio snarled, finishing up her cursing. "Gosh dang it!"

"What class do you have last?" Aria asked.

"ENGLISH!" Adagio groaned.

They got to their locker, only to see.....

"SUNSET SHIMMER?" the trio chorused.

"Hi." Sunset said. "Just wishing you a happy Hearts and-- I mean, happy Valentine's Day!" She gave them each a little bag of chocolate and hurried off.

Sonata teared up. "This is the best gift I've ever gotten.. I can't even..."

"Ugh." Adagio said. "Almond filled chocolates."

Aria shoved some into her mouth. "Good stuff!"
They unpacked their locker and shoved their books into their bags to take home.

"Oh no!" Sonata cried. "THE BUS!"
And the trio ran (or stumbled from their homework load) out the door and across the courtyard to the bus.



On the other side of the courtyard, the boys were there.
"We'll get them back, won't we, Flash?"
"Yeah, we will."

Author's Note:

Dun dun DUNNN! A familiar face is conspiring against the Dazzlings! Uh oh.....
:rainbowderp: