• Published 10th Feb 2015
  • 2,514 Views, 49 Comments

Hello Daddy - GRANDTHEFTPONY



After over a year in hiding, Screwball returns to get revenge on Fluttershy, for "corrupting" her father.

  • ...
2
 49
 2,514

Flashback

A/N: Whelp I’m finally back. .

“How is she your…… how do you even have a daughter?” Fluttershy asked; now even more confused then ever, as everyone else stared in disbelief.

“Eh, like I said: it’s a long story.” Discord said before snapping his fingers: causing a small fire to burst into life in center: causing the ponies to jump up and glare at the spirit. “Ok, it was 1167 years ago, and my incredibly awesome and beautiful rule over the land was just entering it’s 671.68256191898129611910. Oh, it certainly was a wondrous time…. for the most part...



Flashback

You see, there is only so much you can think of to do to the place after 671.68256191898129611910 years before things….. just got boring again.
Yes, sadly even chaos can only go for so long, till it finally loses its flare. But not all hope was lost. You see, I heard rumors of one place in equestria that had some how escaped my chaos, that full of creatures who still lived under the oppression that is order: The Everfree Forest. This news filled me with absolute joy: a whole playground and I was going to bring so much chaos, the place would still be in complete anarchy if dropped dead on the spot, for eons to come. And in a snap of my claw, I was ready to set out and liberate and/or put this poor place out of its misery. But little did that incredibly handsome chimera know: he was going to find something even better then a new playground.

It only took a fraction of a nano-second for Discord to arrive at this so called “safe haven for harmony”, and we he saw appalled him: from his vantage point in the air, he saw a dam redirecting what once was a mighty and highly unstable river, orderly into what looked like a small village made up of several simply made thatched houses perfectly organized to circle around a large brick building that was surrounded by a small market plaza and worst of all; the immediate treeling that should have been a random mismatch of vegetation, seemed to have been destroyed to make way for several field of vegetation that was carefully laid out in organized little rows, all walled off with simple earth and wood bierer.

The spirit of chaos was positively sickened by this cruel injustice to what was once a place a chaotic beauty. “Well well well, my little ponies want to destroy such a beautiful place, huh. Whelp, two can play at that game.” With that said, he was ready to strike. But something distracted him. He heard what sounded like a pony crying in pain. “Huh, maybe there’s a bright side to this yet.” Discord said to himself, flying down to see; hoping maybe the ponies had finally decided to do something fun, like open a cage fighting ring, start a riot, or a fire, or finally have a third civil war. But alas, he should have known not to get his hopes up when it came to them anymore.

He used his magic to camouflage himself, so he blended into the trees. He was now in what was left of the forest, outside the wall. He then moved around till he had a good view of what was going on. That’s when he saw her: she was a small and scared looking pink earth-pony filly surrounded by several much larger and angrier ponies, who all looked like they were going to pounce on the poor little thing.

Oh yes, that was most definitely not what I was expecting to see; though it may have been somewhat my fault….. regrettably! of course. You see, after I started my rain of chaos, I may have did things like go around disguised like other ponies, used my power to trance a for ponies here and there into joining into my fun, and also a few the more open minded amongst them may started worshipping me, and forming cults that help fulfill my perfectly reasonable dream of turning all of the world into an anarchist dreamland, things like that. And I guess, somewhat understandably, all the ponies started to get just a tiny little bitty bit paranoid. So it actually wasn’t for ponies to go on little snipe hunts and some of them actually went as far as going after anypony that stood out: apparently if anypony wasn’t “normal” it just had to be big bad ole handsome Discord’s fault. But that said: Going after a child’s, now that’s, cold even for a guy like me.

The larger ponies continued to circle the small filly, lead by a female reddish-purple colored unicorn. “Child, thou hast been charged with disruption of peace, heresy, and the worship of disharmonious ideas: a crime punishable by death.” She said, before she levitated a large dagger, with a golden handle above the filly. Upon seeing this, the rest of the crowd started and gave each other nervous glances, but kept silent. “Thou is a servant of the demon Discord and a traitor to all of pony kind, and you will now be punished for the irredeemable crime of making a pact with that monster.” She raised the knife above the child’s head, sending a shudder down the poor filly’s spine.

“Oh really now, I don’t remember such a thing” Discord said revealing himself, causing the crowd to jump back horror, and the unicorn to drop the knife.”Don’t get me wrong, sometimes I do purposely forget deals I mad, but I honestly think your little village wouldn’t have still been in such order had I interacted with any of you….. What are you creatures again?. He finished in a casual voice.

As the group stared at the spirit in total horror, they slowly turned towards, their now nervous leader. But none the less, she sucked it up, before standing stood tall and proud.”Silence thy demon! We will not fall for thou tricks!” She said, while charging her horn with magical energy, while Discord cocked his head with a smirk on his face, like he was trying not to break out laughing. In a fraction of a second, she unleashed a blast from her horn, strong enough to clear the trees for hundreds of acres, and caused a mountain of smoke to appear in where Discord was curled up against a tree. After a few moments, they all gave an exasperated sigh of relief. “Oh the AGONY, THE PAIN, HORRO…. HAHAHAHAHAHA.:” The smoke cleared to reveal on unscratched creature on a perfectly intact tree.

“Hahahaha… Ok I must admit that was a little amusing, I mean you ponies are a real blast, but come on that was second rate at best.” The unicorn started to take a few steps back, as her follower turned back to back to look at her. “But... “ She stuttered as before sucking in her fear, yet again. Thys tricks will not best us. Cease thy demon!” She let out another magical blast, while a male pegasus lead the rest into a charge, only for the spirit to bounce the unicorns blast off his paw, causing it to ricochet and knock her through a tree. Right before the pegasus could even touch the spirit fire burst in front and around him and all have his troops, scorching their fur and coming within a fraction of an inch of actually burning them. As the flames died down, the unicorn got back up and teleported away. The other ponies were for a loss of words. “I believe this is where you all run away with your tails between your legs.” On cue, they did just that.

“Whelp, that was fun.” He then spotted the still frightened filly starting to crawl away. “Now where do you think your going.” He said, as he grabbed her with his tail; causing her to let out a little frightened squeak. He took a closer look at the filly: Now noting her fur was a little ruffled up, and there was a little blood dripping from her snot. As she tried to squirm away, he conjured a napkin to wipe her snout and brush he immediately threw away, before ruffling up her fur even more. “So, how are you my dear.” He said, before setting her down. She wasn’t sure what to say, but this strange creature didn’t seem to want to hurt her, at least not now.

Seeing how she didn’t look like she was about to say anything, Discord decided to try asking another question. “Child, what were you doing out here, and who was that unihorn and her little lackeys.” He gave her a calming smile…. while showing her a few fangs. Though oddly enough: that didn’t seem to scare her and she actually started to calm down. “That was the mayor, you see, she thought I was a public nuisance, so she brought me here where all the other ponies that don’t have a place go to… well she never says what they do out here.” She said, though she probably figured it out now.

“Public nuisance? Oh, what did do? Break a window? Pee in a fountain? Do a little stealin? A little vandalism Start some fires?” Discord asked excitedly. It wasn’t often that some ponies decided to let loose, but he always loved it when they finally did. “No.. ah, well yes, all of those. But what they caught me doing was throwing fruit off of town hall.” She said, now letting off a little smile. Discord let out a little smirk in response. “ Well so much for their little talks about harmony and equality, am I right?” She stated to cheer up even more. “How about we both give those little ponies a little visit.” Her smile suddenly disappeared, as she stepped back a little. “Don’t worry my child. I’ll make sure they don’t lay a single hoof on you.” He said, while rubbing his tail against her cheek. She let out another little smile.

As they both made their way towards the town, they were told to halt. The Pegasus from earlier and about two dozen other ponies behind them stood in front of the town’s wall, while half a dozen pegasi charged their horns on the top of the wall.

One minute later.

The mayor coward behind her desk as two figures entered her office, the town outside now in complete ruin, after a completely one sided battle.