• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 786 Views, 10 Comments

The Hidden Alicorn - Ice Feather



A mysterious mare comes to Ponyville. Who is she, and what does she want?

  • ...
7
 10
 786

We Meet Again..

"Thou... objects?" asked Luna in disbelief, her eyes huge.
"Why yes, didn't you ask who objects?" said the stallion, his smile still on his face.
"Yes, we did but we...." said Luna.
"You didn't expect anybody to object." said Rose angrily, stepping up, " But Enton is not a regular pony.."
" Rose! Little filly, it's so good to see you again." the stallion said, still smiling.
" Dont be cheeky Enton. Why are you here?" growled Rose, as she narrowed her eyes.
"Why, I just wanted to see your" he laughed a little, " wonderful coronation."
" I know all my subjects names, but I am not aware of you Mr.Enton" said Celestia, with narrowed eyes.
"Oh of course you haven't heard of me." said Enton, staring up at the Princess, "but now sadly, I must do this."
"Do.. what?" said Cadence, speaking for the first time.
Enton suddenly shot a magical blast out of his grey horn, and it hit Rose directly over her heart. She shrieked and fell to the floor. It was on. Luna and Celestia looked murderous, and conjured shields for almost everypony in the room.
" CITIZENS OF EQUESTRIA, EVACUATE AT ONCE! " said Celestia in the Royal Canterlot voice. It was a scandal. Ponies running everywhere, Cadence next to Rose, who lay on the ground, not moving. Celestia and Luna still making shields for the last ponies in the room, and when everybody had evacuated, they focused on shooting spells at Enton. It was proving to be much harder then it sounds. Enton was clearly an agile unicorn. He gracefully teleported and dodged every spell the Princesses shot at him. He shot some of his own, and one hit Luna, who gave a small whimper of pain as blood poured out from the open wound.
"ENOUGH" screamed Celestia, and she trapped Enton in a magical bubble, which he was unsuccessful to get out of. "Now, Enton." She said, eyes burning with fury.
"Ooooh, what are you going to do now, Princess?" he asked playfully, eyeing her.
Celestia leaned in closer to him, and said in a deadly whisper, "You'll see..."