• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 786 Views, 10 Comments

The Hidden Alicorn - Ice Feather



A mysterious mare comes to Ponyville. Who is she, and what does she want?

  • ...
7
 10
 786

The New Princess

Rose was anxiously awaiting for the Princesses outside the royal hall. They had told her to wait here while they had a meeting, considering what was going to happen to Rose, now that they had found out she was an alicorn. She placed back and forth in front of the door, waiting. After a few minutes, the door burst open, and the Princesses stepped outside. Rose waited for whatever they were going to say. They all stared at each other for a moment, before Celestia broke the silence.
'' Rose?'' she said, staring down at her.
Rose gulped. '' Y-yes?''
" We have decided..." Celestia continued, pausing for a moment. Rose bit her lip. "We have decided you will be crowned Princess." She said, with a smile upon her face, as she saw Rose's tense eyes fill up with excitement.
" Yay!!" Rose exclaimed happily, a relaxed smile upon her face. But then it fell. " But, Princess, won't ponies wonder where the hay i came from? If they found out.." Her face looked now scared.
Celestia smiled. "Don't worry. Me and Luna have found a perfect back story for you." she said.
A few days passed, and Rose's coronation day finally came. Ponies did indeed wonder where the hay she came from, but seeing as she seemed the lovable type, kind, funny,and adventurous, they relaxed at seeing her crowned. She was said to be found by Celestia herself, as the princess was strolling around Equestria. Soon, rumors that she had been born an alicorn spread, and she was no longer doubted by ponies. As the ponies were waiting for the ceremony to start, a very nervous Celestia came to where Rose was getting ready. When she got there, she lightly knocked on the door.
'' Rose?'' Celestia said, opening the door and stepping inside.
'' Oh! Hello Princess Celestia!'' said Rose happily, as she saw the Princess entering. Rose had now gotten used to living in the palace, since she had not a real home. "Princess? Is something troubling you?" she asked, for Celestia looked nervous and sad at the same time.
"Oh, it's just that.." Celestia smiled and continued," you remind me of myself when I was a filly. We share the same enthusiasm."
" Your Majesty!" said a royal guard suddenly, approaching at the door.
"Yes?" replied Celestia, turning to face the guard.
"Your Majesty, the crowds are getting impatient. Some demand the ceremony begin immediately." he said, a look of disbelief and annoyance on his face. Celestia turned to the hoofmaiden near the wall.
" Are we ready?" She asked the maiden.
" Yes your highness, the ceremony can begin." She replied.
" Good." Celestia said, " Rose, are you ready?"
Rose gulped. " Yes Princess, I'm ready."
Celestia nodded and both stepped out onto the long hallway. Rose then made her way to the front of the main royal hall, while Celestia had to go to the center of the hall.
" Fillies and Gentelcolts, we are gathered here today to present a new Princess, somepony who just came out of the blue" she glanced at the other Princesses next to her before continuing. " And with that said, i am proud to present.." the doors flung open, " Princess Rose!
Rose nervously walked down the aisle toward where Celestia and the other Princesses were standing. She had a very happy and nervous smiles on her face, something the Princesses had not seen her expression show before. As Rose walked down the aisle, she saw something that nearly made her stop in her tracks. The stallion. The same stallion who had tried to attack Rose when she was a filly. What's worse, the stallion saw her too, and Rose did not like the expression on his face. However, Rose continued walking. She would tell Celestia about him later. When Rose reached the aisle, it was Luna who spoke.
" Now, before we crown Princess Rose, is there anyone who objects?" she said. There was silence for a moment. Then, something happened that had never before happened.
" I object!" said a stallions voice. Everyone gasped and turned to where the voice was issuing from. The Princesses just stared at him in disbelief. The stallion then smiled mischievous.

Author's Note:

So sorry if my chapters are short, i am not very good at writing, and its hard to write on a tablet rather that on a computer! :coolphoto: