• Published 13th Feb 2015
  • 1,328 Views, 5 Comments

A Lost Soul Reborn: The Queen of Monsters and Diamonds - Night-Moon-12



Twilight Amora Sparkle has been hearing voices that she somehow remembers... but why at the telling of a certain pony's name did she feel like her world had just been flipped?

  • ...
7
 5
 1,328

Familiar Faces And All New Places

Canterlot Hospital Wing

1:11 P.m.

Crimson Fang, Princess Cadenca, along with the members of royalty (Twilight's five best friends, and Spike.) waited in waiting room to see Twilight. It had been nearly a week since Twilight Heart's rebirth, and Fang's release. Fang had been pacing for hours on end, (at least for 6 days straight if anypony had to guess) but a Vampony, like him, could last 2 to 3 weeks without sleep, maybe a month tops. Luna felt something inside of her suddenly jolt, as if her own heart had leapt out of her chest. Her head moved to the doors of the E.R, everypony could only hope Twilight would be okay.

Everything was quiet, the doctors and nurses left when other staff members took their places for the night. A doctor came out of the E.R. with files in her magic, passing the group of 10 ponies in the waiting room.

Cadenca found herself walking across the room, moving from her spot next to Shining Armor over to the spot next to Fang, sitting, but within a few seconds she was up again, only for Fluttershy to hug her. Just then, the silence was broken by a window broke. Cadenca nearly jumped out of her skin as she looked around herself and everypony, they were standing in a hallway of the Diamond Kingdom’s Palace. Suddenly there was a scream from farther down the hall, the sound of a dragon's roar soon followed, Fang quintented his eyes to see what was coming at the group of 10. The figure was a alicorn filly running for her life, the strange thing was that the filly looks exactly like Twilight Heart. What was happening, and where were they?

The filly Twilight Heart look-a-like ran as if life depended on it… and as a matter of fact, her life did depend on her running. As mini-Twilight Heart ran down the hall, the dragon snapped at her tail missing it by a millimeter every time it tried to grab her. As she reached the end of the hall she spotted a broken window and she heard the sound of water below. Not risking one more second to give the dragon another chance to try and make meal out of her hide, the little alicorn ran at the shattered window, and the dragon was about to release a shot of fire she leapt through the window. Down, down, down the alicorn fell as she flapped her tiny wings, her right wing was burned from the blast that the dragon as she jumped out of the window.

Fang didn’t know kind of domain this was, than the scenery changed to a beach at the entrance of a forest. A faint sound cry came from behind the group, turning around they spotted the filly Twilight Heart look-a-like pulling herself from the ocean waters onto the sand to lay her head. Little Twilight Heart lay motionless, her right wing’s once purple feathers were now black as Fang’s coat. The scenery around the 10 ponies faded back to the waiting room, everypony was confused as hay but for some strange reason Fang wasn’t affected at all. He had remembered that on Twilight’s last birthday she had spent with Soul, himself and the mane five’s ancestors, she had shown them what the group of 10 had seen.

A doctor while carrying a purple folder under her wing, stopped a few inches from the group. “Your Highnesses, sorry we took so long…”

“It’s quite alright.” Luna answered, a small smile crossing her face. She was trying to hide her questionable look that had adorned her face just seconds before. “Please, tell us. What is the matter?”

The doctor flipped open the folder. “It appears that Ms. Amora Heart has sleeping poison in her system, we managed to find how the poison got into her body.”

“How?” Cadenca asked with a raised eyebrow, she already the answer; a knife, a dagger to be more precise, coated with sleeping poison.

“It was a dagger coated with sleeping poison.” *Writer: Wait didn’t I just… Oh nevermind…* “As for removing the poison, we tried our best, but we could only remove a small portion of it. Ms. Heart is fine and will live. When she placed in surgery, we heard the sound of breaking bone. Her bones were and ‘still’ are rebreaking themselves, but her right wing be wounded… I’ll be frank it doesn’t look like Ms. Heart will flying anytime soon, taking off from the ground normally is out of the question.”

“May we see her now?” Rarity asked after a long uncomfortable moment of silence.
“Of course, please follow me.”


The group of 10 and the doctor entered a dimly lit room which served as a patient’s room, Twilight was lying so still that it didn’t look like she breath, let alone look alive. Fang and Cadence move to Twilight’s right where her right hoof rested on the sheets, she had no expression on her face. Fang was about break down into a round of tears, Twilight was in a state very much like this one but last time she had a smile on her face. She had died because of something he couldn’t bring up right now, they had find that something and bring it home. It was their turn to regain that something and make things right again, they would be together after 5,000 years of being apart. Twilight’s life was on the line again, she had to wake up.

“Let’s go Fang needs so time alone.” Cadence spoke, heading for the door. “I think it’s for the best.”

The ponies left Fang in the room, as the door closed quietly Fang’s ears were pinned back and his eyes. He refused to let go of Twilight’s hoof, he couldn’t lose her again. The last time Fang had lost Twilight he lost himself to insanity and it was because of her death. He felt like crying but he couldn’t even think of anything to cry about, until the memory of the promise he had kept, it was to save somepony’s life. That memory made Fang lay his head on Twilight’s chest as he silently cried his heart out, he remained like that before he fell asleep for his tears and heartache.