• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 1,454 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria Girls: Revenge on Sunset Shimmer - IceDragonKing



Can Twilight and her friends save Sunset Shimmer from a vengceful girl and her friends?

  • ...
9
 4
 1,454

Breaking News!

Author's Note:

The story of Equestria Girls Film Series.

Disclaimer: I don't own Equestria Girls Film Series.

All characters in Equestria are Anthro in this story.

Chapter 5 Breaking News

Later, at Freezia's mansion, in the Private Zone 468...

"Here your money. About how to share, I let that up to the think of you guys," said Freezia as she's give them a bag of money.

"And don't your parents are going to kill you if they find out that you used their money without their permission?" asked Buldeo.

"My family are billionaire and also the descendants from at least five of the noble families from England since the time of Age of Discovery.

Most are the governors of English colonies in Virginia and New England. So we have too much of money in the safe to count in. So they won't know anything," said Freezia.

"Whatever. It's good doing business with you," said Buldeo and he's take the bag of money with him and he's leave with his friends.

"Now..." said Freezia and she's turn to look at tied up Susnet. Sunset have nothing but fear and feeling of hopeless in her.

"Time to close the Black List!" said Freezia with evil smile and she's walk to the door and go out.

"But not tonight... I want you... to suffer from hunger of food, water and fear of yours first!" said Freezia as she's closing the door and then she's walk away.

Next day, at Sweet Apple Acres, the Sun is rising and the rain had been stopped for a few hours ago. Applejack and Apple Bloom walk out from their house to get the letters.

"Now let's see what we got today," said Applejack and she's walk with Apple Bloom to the mailbox and grab the letters inside out.

They walk back inside the house and go straight into the kitchen where Granny Smith and Big Mac are eating their breakfast.

"Bill for electricity..." said Applejack and she's give it to Big Mac.

"And junk mails... a lot... like other day," said Applejack and she's drop them into the trash can.

"Hmm..." whispered Apple Bloom as she's eating a toast. She's looking at one of the junk mails. She's suspect that why the mail got the mud on it.

After finished her toast, she's stand up and grab it out from the trash can, open it and found the note that wrote by Sunset last night.

"BIS SIS!" shouted Apple Bloom and Applejack quickly run out from the bathroom with towel wrap around her body.

"What is it, Apple Bloom?" asked Applejack and she's give the muddy letter to her big sister. She's read it. Then her eyes go wide

and run into her room very fast and grab her phone and calling to her all of her friends.

"Rainbow! Called everybody! We got a trouble!" said Applejack.

Later, at Sugarcube Corner...

"Here!" said Applejack and she's give them the letter filled with message wrote out from mud by Sunset.

"We have to do something!" said Fluttershy.

"Like what? We're just the ordinary girls!" said Rarity.

"And who are responsible for this? Surely the robots can't just walk to front door," said Pinkie Pie.

"I think I know one! Freezia and her goons!" said Rainbow Dash.

"But we have no evidence!" said Twilight.

"Yeah... you can't just decided that they are behind this because they hate her," said Applejack.

"But what if they are?" asked Spike.

"Then we're going to rush out of here and rescue her!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Good thing that today is Saturday. We have the whole day to use for," said Applejack.

"So where should we start?" asked Twilight and then four familiar persons walk into the Sugarcube Corner. It's the goons who are working Freezia.

"What can I get you four?" asked Mrs. Cake

"Four milk teas and the eight of fried breads," said Buldeo and Mrs. Cake go get what they asked for. Then, she's hand over them two bags of snacks and drinks that they wanted.

"Okay guys. Let's move!" said Buldeo and he's walk out from the shop with his friends with two bags of snacks and drinks.

"Should we go after them?" asked Applejack.

"As that we have no other prime suspect..." said Rarity.

Later, at the Counter...

"Here the money," said Pinkie Pie as she's drop the money that she had gathered from her friends, except for Twilgiht. Because Rarity volunteered to paid for her instead.

"Thank you. See you all soon," said Mrs. Cake and the girls quickly run out from the shop and go after Buldeo and his friends.

After run out from the Sugarcube Corner, the girls are running after Buldeo and his friends back to their lair. In an old, abandoned Toy Factory.

In the Old Toy Factory...

"This can't go better than this now!" said Buldeo.

"We're rich now! And we can buy whatever we wanted!" said Mor.

"Speaking about that, who want to go buy tickets of the newest premiere round of Frozen with me?" asked Mang.

"I believe it would be... all of us! AHAHAHAHAAA!" laughed Appu and he's go to drink his milk tea.

"How about a such violent film called "Butt get Kicked"?!" asked A Voice and they all turn to look at the owner of the voices.

It's revealed to be Rainbow Dash and her friends are standing behide them.

"How did you found us?" asked Buldeo.

"How about you tell us what did Freezia is up to?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"We knew that you helped her in her revenge against Sunset!" said Applejack.

"And what are you girls going to do? Flirting us to dead?" asked Appu.

"Nice question..."Said Applejack as she and Rainbow Dash grab their own hands and make them go cracking.

"If you are strong enough, go on!" said Buldeo.

One Fight Later...

"Ooh..." moaned Mor and Mang.

"And I thought that Freezia is a scary girl..." said Appu.

"What a shame! I was just defeated by the pathetic girls?!" asked Buldeo as Rainbow Dash is standing on him.

"Now let's talk again. What did Freezia want to do with Sunset?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Easy... vengeance is her!" said Buldeo.