• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 1,451 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria Girls: Revenge on Sunset Shimmer - IceDragonKing



Can Twilight and her friends save Sunset Shimmer from a vengceful girl and her friends?

  • ...
9
 4
 1,451

Exchange Students

Author's Note:

The story of Equestria Girls Film Series.

Disclaimer: I don't own Equestria Girls Film Series.

All characters in Equestria are Anthro in this story.

Note: Many space colonies of Equestria are name after the kingdoms in Medieval Age of Spain. Coltstile from Castile, Zebragoza from Zaragoza, Haylencia from Valencia and Marenada from Granada.

Chapter 1 Exchange Students

In an Alley...

"There she is..."Whispered A Girl in Cloak, standing behind her a two boys in cloak. They are watching at a girl with red/orange haired, that girl is none other than Sunset Shimmer.

"When do we abduct her?" asked Boy #1.

"Not yet. Just spying where did she go!" said A Girl in Cloak.

"But this is almost the time that we must go home!" said Boy #1.

"This is the final round of today. Then, we will go back to our homes. Regardless that she's lead us to her apartment or not," said A Girl in Cloak.

"Fine..."Said Boy #2 and he's follow her with the other cloaked boy. They are following Sunset Shimmer to wherever she go. Sunset's walking into the boutique of Rarity.

And she's walk out with Sweetie Belle and welcome her into the boutique. The trio are very disappoint in what did they found.

"So Freezia... can we go homes now?" asked Boy #1.

"... okay..." said Freezia and she's walk separate from them back to her house. While the others walk into the alley.

Next day, at a college known as Naga College, in the Music Room...

"BULDEO! MOR! MANG! APPU!" said Freezia.

"What now, Freezia?" asked Buldeo.

"I got this for all of you!" said Freezia and she's drop a paper on the desk.

"What is it?" asked Appu.

"New plan! We're going to Canterlot High in the exchange program," said Freezia.

"Did the Principal, CEO or-"Asked Mor and then Appu punches him at shoulder to stop.

"Just Principal," said Appu.

"But Mr. Vasuki is both Principal of our college and CEO of Naga Company," said Mor.

"Quit it guys! And focus!" said Freezia and all four them turn to listen to her.

"We're going to sneak in. Trying to be closest with Sunset as much as we can. And when she's drop her guard, BANG! I will have my revenge on her!" said Freezia.

"And we will have the money that you had promised us if we help you!" said Appu.

"Then it's settle. We're going to back to my former school!" said Freezia.

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"Huh? Come in!" said Freezia and two boys walk into the room.

"Heard that you got a paper to sign in on the exchange program. Me and Ranjan wanna join!" said The Boy.

"*Sigh!* Okay Kaa... you and Ranjan can come with us," said Freezia and she's give them the paper to sign in.

"Now let's give this to Mr. Jacala Nag," said Kaa and he's walk out with Ranjan.

Meanwhile, in Equestria, at Castle of Twilight...

"Ooh... I'm always love to works but... this is too much now..." said Twilight.

"Since the whole Treasure Planet incident, who could have thought that Equestria will have a lot of provinces in space in a short time," said Spike.

"Look at all of this! Request to bring back the colorful mushrooms from the Province of Coltstile, need more weapons to defense Zebragoza, capital city of Province of Aragon.

And then this! More food and water supply for the colonies of Haylencia and Marenada in Province of New Equestria," said Twilight as she's drop two requesting messages

and looking around herself, there are still a lot of requesting messages around her.

"You better do that one, Twilight. That sounds very serious," said Spike.

"I know I just... I just... need a day off!" said Twilight.

"Why don't you let Princess Celestia and Princess Luna signing these stuffs?" asked Spike.

"I don't want to bother them. You know that," said Twilight.

"Hey wait! Why don't you copy the signature of yours and put them on all of these requesting messages?" asked Spike.

"That is nice idea!" said Twilight and she's use her magic to copy her signature and put them on all requesting messages.

"Now, as all work done. We should go for a rest!" said Spike.

"How about a vacation? At Canterlot High..." said Twilight.

"Sound nice to me!" said Spike.