• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 568 Views, 5 Comments

My Life - Smileplays



It's the numbers. Always the numbers. You always get a number before your cutie mark. Then, only then you get your name. I'm a orange pegasus with purple mane and tail. My number is 046.

  • ...
24
 5
 568

The Nightmare

I was walking trying to hurry up to catch up to Rainbow Dash. My hooves hitting the ground spraying dirt everywhere. She flew at at slow pace, waiting for me to catch up. Then, I fell hurting my hoof on a rock. I fell on the dirt, painfully. I tried to stand up, but it was too hard. I winced in pain and called out to Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow Dash can you help me?" I cried out to her.

Rainbow Dash turned around and glared at me.

"What mean you think I'll help you!?" She demanded.

"But Rainbow Dash-"

"Shut up! You can deal with the pain, you little wimp!" Rainbow Dash snapped at me

"But, I can't stand up. Rainbow Dash please help me up." I pleaded, my eyes filling with tears in a scared voice.

"Sure, I'll help you." She flew off to me, shoving me, and I landed on my injured hoof. I cried out in pain.

"Shut up you whim! Deal with the pain! You're just a scared whim that NOPONY LIKES!" She yelled at me.

"Rainbow Dash y-you d-d-don't r-really mean i-it d-do y-you?" I asked, managing to sit up, shaking in fear.

"Oh you think I'm joking?! WELL YOU'RE WRONG! I MEAN IT AND YOU ARE A WHIM! YOU ARE A PEGASUS THAT CAN'T FLY AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MAKES YOU A CHICKEN! YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT NOPONY CARES ABOUT YOU!" She yelled and I began to cry from how Rainbow Dash was bullying me.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled, flying up to me and she began to hit me. I winced in pain and my tears fell down my face, hurt.

Then, I woke up as a pony was shaking me. "Scootaloo are you okay?" The mare asked as my eyes readjusted to the surrounds around me.

"Mom?" I asked, in a small voice.

"Yes, baby I'm home." My mom smiled at me as I hugged her really tight.

"But, don't you have to go back to work soon?" I asked, confused.

My mom nodded and I became sad. "But, not for a while. My boss sent me home for a week and I have every weekend off."

My face lit up with happiness. I hugged my mom tight. Then, I remembered my dream and I told my mom about the nightmare. She listened with a serious face and replied "I'm sure Rainbow Dash wouldn't hurt you and don't forget it's a dream. It's not real."

Then, she smiled at me. "Do you want me to make you a chocolate cream with peanut butter sandwich?" She asked me and I nodded. Those sandwiches are always the best when my mom makes them. She would make them more often when my dad was still alive. She walked into the kitchen and came back a few minutes with a sandwich on a plate.

"Here you are, my baby." She said, handing me the sandwich on the plate.

"Thanks mom." I said eating my sandwich and handing her my plate.

She tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead "Good night, sweetie."

"Goodnight mom."