• Published 7th Feb 2015
  • 2,424 Views, 124 Comments

Fallacies of the Elements - Dapper Guy



The Elements of Harmony are tied togther by the bonds of friendship. Yet, what would happen if those bonds were severed?

  • ...
5
 124
 2,424

Prologue

Twilight Sparkle watched with fear at the sight in front of her. All around her, ponies were biting, kicking and punching each other in a desperate bid to get at her patchwork doll.

How could things have spiraled out of control?

It was just for the sake of finding a new lesson in friendship. How could this have turned into a Discord level chaotic situation?

“Twilight Sparkle!”

No. Oh no… The regal voice of Princess Celestia shouted out from far above her. Twilight looked up towards the sky to see Celestia shining like a miniature sun. A rippling pulse of magic shot out from her regal form, banishing the want-it-need-it spell’s influencing effects from the residents of Ponyville.

Everypony immediately stopped where the were. Questions began to grew louder from within the crowds. All eyes then turned to see Celestia descending from the sky.

A foreboding feeling of dread pressed heavily down on Twilight’s withers as she watched Celestia descend right in front of her. “Meet me in the library,” Celestia curtly said before vanishing in a burst of golden sparks. Those words struck a feeling of dread, that even Nightmare Moon couldn’t have accomplished, into her heart.

Twilight turned to face her friends, their expressions ranging from confusion to concern. “Goodbye girls. If you care to visit, I’ll be in magic kindergarten, back in Canterlot.” Small tears began to form in the corner of her eyes as she began to head to the library, ready to face her teacher’s decision.

Author's Note:

So, this'll be my take on "What if the episode went this way?" story.