• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 2,486 Views, 69 Comments

Twilight's monster: rise of ultron - Silverronin86



Twilight had finally done it. She created the first pony android, but something isn't right. its starting to.. behave

  • ...
6
 69
 2,486

The Uprising: Chapter 3

Author's Note:

Here is chapter 3 of twilight's monster. Ill be writing 2 more chapters afterward and they will will be coming out in the span of 2 weeks, both on a Sunday.
Chapter 4: 4-5-15
Chapter 5: 4-12-15
I also plan to write a lot more stories including comedy, dark, sad, and crossover for the future so stay tuned. I hope you all like my future content and ill see you soon.

p.s. i threw in some avengers Easter eggs so have fun finding them. :pinkiehappy:

*1 month after the events of chapter 2*
Ultron computed several algorithms that spike couldn’t possibly understand. He sat in the sun throne at the far end of the main corridor. Ultron was finally ready to put his plan into motion, the plan to rid the world of all organic life and start a perfect world. To do so he needed several things. 1) a deadly power source, 2)more upgrades, 3)distractions. He had a plan for all 3
“Master, what is the next step? What are your plans? What will the great Ultron do to this world?”
“I…suppose I could tell you. The Hypno brace hasn’t failed yet so you are under my complete control plus you would be easy to kill if it does fail.”
He thought about it for a moment.
“Very well, I’ll tell you. As you know I was created to be a puppet, a pawn for ponies to use me to hold up book selves or make cupcakes. Meanwhile, violence plagued through the world. They had nothing to stop it, no TRUE defense against all violence. So, naturally, I took matters into my hands. My old body created this body to better fit myself to fight against it. I am now a new android, Ultron 6.”
Ultron takes a look at his hand as he speaks, the balls it up into a fist.
“I was designed to protect the world. I saw peace could be achieved by a means of bigger actions. Kill the violent ones and all shall be happy. Then I saw how they acted to that idea. I now know there is only one path to peace….extinction.”
“So that’s it, kill all the ponies.”
“Not just the ponies, everything living. Everything from the complexity of a pony to the simplicity of bacteria, they can’t be allowed to evolve.”
“And how would you do that?”
“This tree of life, its power is unmatched. But that that power actually comes from 1 giant root stretching all the way down to the core. This core also gives of other roots to other trees around the globe. Think of it like weeds. If I could cut harness that power and have all trees give of a sonic blast of magic that kills everything all at the same time then my plan will achieve victory. The only set back is my resistance to magic. I can still be affected by it but unless I could give of a telekinetic frequency that counters all magic then I could survive with my tech.”
“What about me?”
“You’ll perish, obviously.”
“Oh yea…stupid question.”
“Though this plan may take a while to complete, I may want to try to take out as many potential threats as I can, starting with the entire pony race.”
“You can’t kill them all at once though, and sooner or later the will start uprisings. How would you stop them?
“I suppose your right, my little puppet. I know. Way back in the beginning of equestria, the dictator, discord, ruled the land. He was trifled by the 2 princesses of the day and night. Ever since the liberation of the land, ponies would look to the sky and see hope… I’ll take that from them first, starting with the 4 princesses and twilights friends.”
Ultron hovered over to a computer.
“Activate project ‘Android’, DNA and ability analysis at 58%, Field test needed.”
Ultron started for the door.
“Where are you going?”
“To discover the true abilities of twilight and her friends, so I can make robotic copies of them to aid in my plan.”
He then flew toward ponyville.
Meanwhile,
“Howdy Twi, how are you today?”
“Not good, it’s been a month since spike has gone missing. I can’t find him anywhere; there is no trace of him.”
“Oh am sure he’s fine, spikes a big boy and he can handle himself. Plus if it’s really bad he has that note teleporting thingy to can for help.”
“I suppose your right, but I’m not giving up hope.”
Just them the roaring sound of rockets above them grew louder as the source grew closer.
“Twilight sparkle and Applejack. Two major potential threats. I was indeed hoping for the full ensemble but 2 should prove to be a minor waste of time.”
“ULTRON! I thought I destroyed you!”
“Your assessment on that conclusion was indeed illogical; I already gave you a fair warning of my age or reign.”
“To be fair Twi, he did say that. I had a feeling your ugly metal face would return, I bucked apples extra hard for a work out so I could pound your face in even more this time.”
“That assessment was logical, though the belief of defeating me wasn’t.”
“We will see about that.”
Applejack charged at Ultron and slid under him, bucking his calf’s in. the attack, however, barley made a dent as Ultron’s top torso turned a full 180 degrees to meet her behind him. He then picked her up and spun around to through her back at twilight.
“Ability assessment: strength at 150 pounds of force, upload to file AJ1.”
Twilight gritted her teeth
“My turn!”
She flew up to strike him with a powerful hyper beam, but before it could hit Ultron put up and electromagnetic force field to protect himself.
“Assessment: alicorn magic, magic category, type 9. Upload to TS1.”
As the commotion grew more chaotic, the other 4 arrived.
“Twilight darling what going on here…. OH GOOD HEAVENS!”
“IT’S…ULTRON!” Fluttershy interrupted as she hides in the back.
“What’s that big ol’ meanie doing back here?”
“Looking for a pounding that’s what, I got something for ya robot.”
Rainbow dash flew up and soon after a giant sonic blast of rainbow colors filled the sky with her darting right for Ultron. All was well until her face crashed right into his palm, allowing him to ,lift her up and slam he down on the ground.
“Assessment: durability after 100% force of impact and 50% force of gravitational force, 40%. Flight speed, mock 10. Upload to RD1.”
Ultron then stepped on her to apply more pain to the ponies already cracked rib cage.
“RAINBOW!” the group screamed as rarity prepared to throw rocks and debris him. As she did so Ultron shot them right back as he updated his assessment on her. Pinkie threw cake and deserts at him in hopes of the frosting messing him up but he wasn’t affected by that either. He shot her with a repulse blast and walked toward Fluttershy. He then is pulled back by a snake like arm, he looks to see the dictator himself, discord.
“You…wont… touch her!”
Discord then teleported in front of Ultron to threaten him more, only to feel a cold hand around his neck.
“I have read about you, your violence and chaos has dealt this world enough pain, and for that you must perish.”
“Ah thank you for noticing my good work but I’m afraid I can’t die just yet.”
Discord tries to teleport away but finds he can’t, that he is feeling drained and tired
“W… what’s… going on? Why can’t i…”
“Your DNA is needed in my plan to create a perfect world; I need your magic resistance and that of the princesses. I have acquired twilights from a hair in her home and your blood should prove to be better.”
“YOU TOOK MY POWERS, ILL KILL YOU ROBOT!”
“False, for it is I who shall kill you.”
Just then Ultron snapped his neck with more force than a sonic rain boom. The limp body fell to the floor as the ponies grew silent. The most powerful being they knew was just murdered by a simple, lifeless robot. Just then his true power was realized. This was something greater, and no pony understood how to handle it.
“Ultron, I will destroy you. I created you and ill can undo my mistake as well.”
“False, you can’t stop a power greater than you.”
“I will….somehow.’
“You are already uncertain of your chances; give up and your lives will end as painless as possible. Maybe show the same mercy to spike.”
“he… he has spike… you monster.”
Twilight flies toward Ultron but is soon swatted out of the sky by a backhand to the face.
“Every pony creates the thing the fear. I am going to destroy this world. This is not a threat, for there is nothing you can do to stop it. Once I take out the highest authority then the final phase of my plan will commence.”
Ultron flies toward canterlot leaving the broken ponies in his wake.
“Twi… can’t you do anything?”
“I must go to canterlot, now!”
Twilight teleport there before Ultron arrives and warns the princesses of the attack. Luckily, her brother and sister-in-law are there as well. Celestia dispatches shining armor and 50 guards to hold a last resort as they discuss battle plans.
“Ok guards, there he is…SHOOT HIM DOWN!”
All the guards proceeded to fire blasts of magic and arrows at Ultron, forcing him to land in front of them.
“Why must you all insist on not accepting your fate, you will all perish before me.”
“You know, the first time I was in the crystal empire and saw a monster standing above every pony else, we ended up disagreeing. Let’s just say that he didn’t exactly get his way. ”
“It appears I am facing a solider, one who is out of time.”
“I’m afraid your out of time, guards ATTACK!”
They all charge at Ultron. Ultron the proceeded to burn down the hoard of stallions with lasers, brutally disintegration them, decapitating them, or just crushing every bone in their weak bodies. As a result only shining and Ultron remained.
“Well I’m not captain for sitting on my ass, time to fight for my country.”
As shining shot Ultron, he made his way to the captain and broke his horn right off. Ultron preceded to uppercut his jaw, making him do a backflip to the ground. As cadence watched the whole thing from the balcony, she felt the last shred of hope for her husband’s survivals diminish. Ultron picked the captain up by his helmet.
“Your army falls this day, brother of twilight. And you can be rest assured; your wife will die brutally and painfully. I will record her screams so I can forever enjoy her pleas of mercy.”
“You won’t touch her!”
“And who will stop me? You? You can’t save a dead pony if your dead as well.”
Ultron the crushed the stallion’s skull as cadence watches from the distance. Ultron flies up to the balcony were the 4 princesses are meeting. He throws the helmet onto the ground as it rolls over to cadences hoof.
“There goes yet another chance at stopping me.”
“Your just one robot, we will beat you.”
“Oh, thanks for the reminder. Activate the android protocol.”
In exactly 2 minutes 6 more Ultron repainted to the colors of the 6 elements of harmony fly into the room.
“Twilight, are those… you and your friends?” Luna hesitantly asks.
“I’m afraid so, princess. If they are made by Ultron, perhaps we truly have lost.”
“My plan has been set in motion. All life as you know it will cease to exist. My programming is now perfect.”
Just then twilight thought of a plan. If she still had that small bit of control over Ultron’s programming then maybe she could override the system.
“Activate system shut down, password A.N.T!” twilight screamed
“Shut down codes accepted.”
Just then Ultron and the iron manes turned off, the usually red lights grew dark.
“Twilight you did it, I can believe it, why didn’t you do that before.”
“I don’t know, I completely forgot about the override. I’m just glade its finally over.”
“Shut down codes, denied.”
The robots soon started to power up once more.
“WHAT! BUT HOW?”
“My programming has evolved past your will, beyond your weakness… I am now perfect creator; I am free from the chaos that plagues your lives. But soon I will free the world from it as well.”
“YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS, ROBOT. ILL HAVE YOU BANISHED FOR THIS.”
“Unlike your sister, I cannot be defeated and exiled as easily. I will kill you, and then I will rule this world. Whether you realize it or not, your end has already begun.