• Published 29th Dec 2014
  • 413 Views, 10 Comments

MLPEG: Melody and Music Festival - Maypl_Bougher



The Rainbooms go to a music festival, but they see a band reeking havoc. Will the Rainbooms need help?

  • ...
17
 10
 413

Ch. 1: Feat. DJ-PON3


Ch. 1: Feat. DJ-PON3

At CHS...

The Rainbooms loaded their big truck up with their instruments, and outfits.

They were excitedly chattering among themselves, as Big Mac loaded the last package in the back.

“I simply cannot believe we are going to the Manehatten Melody and Music Festival!” Rarity said, with admiration. “It’ll be simply divine!”

“Yea, it’ll be pretty awesome!” Rainbow said, cooly.

“I am SO EXCITED!” Pinkie Pie squealed.

“You are pretty right on, sugar cube.” Apple Jack said, tilting her hat.

“Yay!” Fluttershy said, quietly. “This time can we sing my song?”

“Maybe.” Rainbow said, letting the question roll aside.

Fluttershy pouted, and sighed. Sunset Shimmer walked outside with a summer dress on. It was black with her sun symbol on it.

“OH! Sunset Shimmer! I am LOVING your Dress!” Rarity rushed over examining it with admiration. “All it need is an accessory! or two..” The teenager chuckled, and ran off.

She came back with three plastic bracelets. One was black, one was red and one was yellow.

“It matches your outfit, darling.” She smiled and handed the jewelry to Sunset.

Sunset put it on and smiled t the fashionista. “It’s beautiful!” She smiled.

“Thank you, darling.” Rarity gave Sunset a genuine smile.

“Are ya ready, Big Mac?” AJ called to her brother.

“Yup.” He said and got into the drivers seat.

“I call shotgun!” Rainbow Dash called and, well, dashed over to the van door.

The Rainbooms filed into the Volkswagen van. Before Sunset shut the door, she saw Vinyl Scratch running towards them. She was waving. She pointed to the van, as if asking if she could come.

“You wanna come?” Sunset asked.

The DJ-Pon3 nodded. Sunset looked at the Rainbooms for approval. They all nodded.

“Well, come on in.” Sunset smiled. Vinyl smiled back.

Rainbow sat at the shotgun seat. Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were talking about outfit ideas, while AJ and Sunset asked Vinyl if she could be the DJ for the Rainbooms.

Vinyl nodded, smiling really wide.

They were about to drive off but PInkie Pie jumped up. “STOP THE VEHICLE!” she screamed.

The vehicle jammed to a stop.

Pinkie hopped out of the van and grabbed a spraypaint can out of her hair.
She spray painted “The RAINBOOMS!” on the side of the truck in rainbow colors and drew their logo. A horseshoe with a rainbow flying out.

She smiled at her work and hopped back in the van. Once all was settled, the Rainbooms plus Sunset and Big Mac and DJ-PON3 drove off towards Manehatten.

Author's Note:

Sorry that it was short. Will update ASAP.
Adagio, Sonata and Aria will make a small appearance later on.:raritystarry: