• Published 27th Dec 2014
  • 4,673 Views, 21 Comments

The Bats Return - MetalBrony823



Flutterbat is back, and she turned her friends, minus Spike into bat ponies too

  • ...
20
 21
 4,673

Final Attempt (Edited)

Spike has not stepped out of the bed ever since Discord saved him. He was hurt by how Fluttershy lied to him and was indeed, trying to brainwash him. Was all the respect he is getting a fat lie? Was it just to snare him to be a loyal follower of the evil Fluttershy? Nevertheless, Spike was devastated and sobbed quietly to himself as he was sitting and gazing into the moon in the evilly red sky above. The other freedom fighters looked at him with great concern, and want Spike to feel better, for they will need him, because they are all what's left in Ponyville, and the haughty prince Blueblood too egoistic and narcissistic to do anything to help the town and with Celestia and Luna out of Canterlot to settle a dispute in Zebrabwe, for it was truly up to Spike and the others now.

Then, all of a sudden, they heard a sound that sounded a lot like a Doug's bark outside the cottage. That can only mean one thing. The others, minus Spike and Achilles went to the door to see who it is.

"Winona!!" Everyone minus Spike and Achilles of course. Indeed it was the Apple family's dog, the brown border collie: Winona, who escaped from Flutterbat and her minions when she used her stare on her. She was wagging her tail and barked with happiness to see the unturned friends he knew.

"Come here, girl." Big Mac said with happiness. The dog jumped on him, falling on his back and licked his face multiple times, making him laugh. "Oh yes, I'm happy to see you too girl. I'm so glad you're alright." Then he got back up when Winona was done licking him with affection.

"Who's this?" Achilles ask, referring to the dog

"This is Winona, me and Applejack's pet." Big Mac answered. "When Fluttershy turned my other family members into bats, she scared her and she ran away before she could even be turned too. I was worried that she would eventually be captured by them.

"Really?" Said Achilles in astonishment. Winona went up to the Minotaur and looked at him playfully. The Minotaur was starting to warm up to her, and he smiled at her. He bent down and let her lick his face.

Meanwhile, Discord looked at Spike again, and decided to walk over there to check up on him. As he predicted, the baby dragon did not move from his spot on the bed and was still covered by the leopard skin covers. "Spike, are you alright?" He asked him

"Yeah." Spike said in a sad, flat voice in reply. "Just fine."

"Look Spike, I know you're still heartbroken about this, but we still have to stop her from turning all ponies into vampires." Discord said to him. The baby dragon was not easily cheered up and sighed in depression.

"She lied to me." Spike said to himself under his breath. Discord did hear what he said. "They all lied to me."

"Discord is right." Said Zecora, who decided to help the Drancequus "But there is no reason to cry."

Then the baby dragon felt a little more weight on the bed, which meant that Winona was the one that jumped on it. She walked over to him and sat down in front of him to check on him. "Hey Winona." Spike flatly said to her.

Winona then licked his foot to cheer him up, and he giggled a little.

"We'll help you Spike." Discord said, placing his lion paw on Spike's back to comfort him. "We'll fix this and turn Fluttershy and the others back. We promise."

Spike was now starting to cheer up a little more now.

"But we need you, little man." Achilles said, stepping up. "We can't do this alone. We will need all the help we can get."

"You'll be a hero to all of Ponyville, like on the Crystal Empire." Pip added. Winona added a happy bark of encouragement.

"A... a hero?" Spike asked, with his head slightly turning. "But... but I thought I was already a hero when Fluttershy and the guys captured me in the castle?"

"Spike, I understand that you wanted to feel more than just Twilight's assistant, and want to be known for something great for." Said Discord. "They would never think of you as worthless or meaningless, and they all love you Spike, and they care about you."

Spike could not argue with that. He has been saved by Twilight and his friends many times when he was in peril over the times he and Twilight moved in Ponyville. Also when he went on a rampage as an adult out of greed on his birthday, everypony all forgave him for what he did to Ponyville.

"You'll never be any worthless to us, Spike." Said Achilles. "I know it sounds weird because we just met, but you are a great kid, and don't ever think that they would ever think of you as useless for when they turn back."

"We love you, and so do us and turned friends too." Said Zecora

"We will always be here for you If something like this happens again."

"Besides. If we didn't think of you as noble, we wouldn't have saved you from turning into a vampire." Big Mac added. "We will always be your friend, Spike. Now matter if you're royal or not."

"Really?" Spike said, really touched by their words.

"Really really." Discord replied to him.

Spike smiled. "Thanks, guys." He said. He got off of the bed and he hugged them as a thank you gift for their really touching and kind words. "You're right. Let's get our friends back."

"Ahda boy!" Big Mac exclaimed proudly.

"So, what are we going to do?" Pip asked.

"That Pip we must think, for what I know at the moment is that we must be stealthy like a mink." Zecora replied.

"Zecora's right." Said Discord. "We might have to think it over."

Winona barked again, happy to see Spike get back into the swing of things.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Spike asked.

"I'll think." Discord stated. "I still have the antidote, we just have to figure out how we will get Fluttershy To Drink it."

"Well, we might as well be doing so,etching fast, because we probably made Fluttershy and her minions mad for taking Spike away from her like that."

Meanwhile, Pip realized that he just left his parents when Discord pulled him out the castle like that, like how Discord pulled Spike out of the castle to save him from turning into an evil vampire like the rest of his friends. The thought of that, made Pup a little guilty just deciding to leave them like that.

"Pip, are you alright?" Discord asked him, noticing the look of melancholy on his face.

The colt gave a sad sigh full of guilt. "N-no." He admitted. He looked away from the group and looked outside through a small circular window in the hut. "I just left me parents, and we became a family again, even though they are vampires now."

"Eh, kid." Said Achilles. "We understand that, but they are still evil vampires, and are like changelings, except that they will turn anypony not vampires instead of hatching newborn babies with eggs."

"I know." Pip sighed.

"Everything will be okay." Zecora said to him gently, placing a hoof gently on his back for comfort. "When we turn everything back to normal, then we will see a bright future of a brand new day."

Zecora said correct, and Pip knew it. "You're right." He said

"Not to mention that Fluttershy was a planning to turn you into a vampire too." Discord added. "Even though she wants to make it painless and didn't want to hurt you about it."

Pip decided to just help the others stop this, and Fluttershy was going to turn him like Discord truthfully accused. "Well, we might as well think of something fast before they all find us here." He said.

"Right you are." Said Spike. He looked at Discord again, and he asked him "you will think of something, right? You're the Master of Chaos that is almost as powerful as Celestia and Luna are."

"Well, not even I can take on a horde of vampires. Even I have my limits." Discord corrected. His tone change when he said to the baby dragon "But, I will think of something. I promise. We just need to think and make sure that it's foolproof like already stated."

Then it was a little quiet in the hut again. Everyone was thinking of a new solution to stop this madness and bring peace to all of Equestria. If the elements are Harmony are brainwashed as vampire. And the princess' away, they will have to think of something fast. Spike felt a little worried and paranoid, because he worried that Fluttershy and the others might just barge through the hut and or the door, and take him back with them, and maybe even Pip too.

Finally, after half am hour. Discord had an idea and snapped his finger. "I got it!" He exclaimed.

The others looked at him, very eager to know what his idea is. They all had smiles of hope on their faces and all gathered around to hear what he has to say. What they didn't notice was that a small red mist was oozing in the hut, and they didn't see it very well. "I believe that if we are going to cure Fluttershy and the others, we might as well...." But then, the mist became a little but more thicker and it was becoming more visible in everyone's eyes. It was becoming like an evil red fog.

Achilles used his strong sense of smell to sniff anything odd about this fog. "Something's not right here." He said suspiciously.

"Yeah. I know." Pip said in agreement. There was indeed something fishy about this mist. Then, Pip began to yawn, like he was suddenly feeling tired and out of energy to even lift himself up. "What's happening?" He said in a faint voice. "I feel.... sleepy. "

"Yeah." Big Mac said with a yawn. "So do I."

"I sense that I need some sleep." Zecora added. "This aura is.... very, magically deep." Then she yawned in exhaustion.

"Oh no." Discord said, realizing what was happening. He wasn't the only one, for Spike realized what was going on, too. "It's happening again." He exclaimed in horror

"Not again with the fog!" Spike exclaimed.

"Not good. This is definitely not good." Achilles said. "I've seen this kind of trick before. It's like some kind of... sleeping gas."

Then, the other three felt sleepy while Zecora, Big Mac, Winona, and Pip fell asleep. Panic overtook Spike and the others, and then Discord and Achilles fell asleep soon after, leaving Spike to be slightly awake at the moment. He fought with all his might to fight the gas, but to no avail, for it was too strong for him. He fell on his knees to try and fight it off one last time, but it was still no use for him.

"Relax." said a soft, and gentle voice, moaning. "Relax, Spike."

Spike recognized that soft and gentle voice anyway. Before his vision was failing him, he saw six silhouettes in the now thicker, eerie, blood red mist. The only thing visible from them was their glowing, red eyes. Spike realized who it was, but he already fell asleep too right before he said the leader's name.

"Everything will be alright." said the voice again, right before Spike fell into sleep.


Spike then woke up to find himself in a dark room, and then realized that he was paralyzed. There were ropes restraining both his arms, and legs to keep him from escaping. What was unusual about it was that It felt like he was on a bed all of a sudden, and it was almost as soft like one too, except that it's not. It was like a.... like a board for when somepony was about to be tortured, except it wasn't made of metal, it was a bed mattress. "What happened?" Spike said, in a groggy voice. "Where am I?"

"Hush, and shush." a voice whispered, echoing in the room. It sent a shiver down Spike's Spine, and recognized it immediately. "You're safe."

"F- Fluttershy?" Spike said quietly with pure terror. The, all of a sudden, the room was lightened, and bright red torches suddenly lit in a lined pattern. There was Fluttershy, and the other brainwashed elements. They all looked at Spike with evil smiles. Spike began to panic a little, and tried desperately tried to get out of the accursed ropes that were binding him.

"Sshhhhhhh. It's okay." Fluttershy said, gently stroking his tummy.

"Wha- what do you want from me?" Spike said in scared, shaky voice.

"We have finally found something that will be painless for you and Pip to turn into vampires without biting you.." Twilight answered for him

"Pip?" Spike asked. "He's here too? Where is he?" Spike asked demandingly.

"Don't worry, sweetie." Said Rarity. "He is in good hooves right now.

"What about Discord and the others?"

"They are all still asleep on their spells, but don't worry, we won't hurt them, and of course kill them." Fluttershy answered. "They'll probably wake up in a minute, and they can't even get out because it's magic-proof."

"Oh that's just great." Spike said ironically.

"Don't worry, Sugarcube,." Said Applejack. "We will not hurt them. Well.... Not much anyway."

"Yeah, maybe we might punch them a little." Said Rainbow Dash evilly.

"As for Pip, he is with the girls and the cutie mark crusaders again so that he will be watched by them at all times."

Spike didn't say anything for any long seconds until he finally asked the six "so... How are you going to...." He gulped "turn me into a vampire?"

Twilight went into a small chest and pulled out a small potion with a red liquid in it. It was quite smaller than the antidote that discord might still have with him, or the vampires must have taken it from him while he was sleeping from the mist. "We're going to use this." Twilight answered

Spike's eyes widened and looked even more scared now. "You'll never make me drink that.... Whatever that thing is." He said

"This is Vampire mutagen, mixed with DNA from one, and will turn even the strongest creature I to a vampire within thirty seconds." Fluttershy said

"I ain't drinking it, Fluttershy. You can't make me."

"Be reasonable, Spike." Fluttershy said a little sternly. "We figured that you would not want to drink it, so we have a better idea." She had an evil grin on her face, and Twilight pulled out a booster shot, and opened the potion, then put the juice in the tube.

Spike tried once again to get out form these infernal ropes but it was no use, he was too weak. "No, no, please." He begged in desperation.

"Relax Spike this won't hurt one little bit." Said Rainbow Dash

"Yes, my king,." Fluttershy added. She and Twilight walked over to him and Twilight got ready to inject Spike with the serum. Once again, Spike tried one last time to break free with any luck, but his luck already ran out. "No use resisting, Spike." Fluttershy said gently.

"This won't hurt one little bit." Twilight said

"With you as a vampire, we will rule Equestria with a new world and a new order with Vampire ponies as the dominant species in all of the land." Fluttershy added.

"Never!" Spike exclaimed. "I'll never join you!"

"I see." Said Fluttershy sadly. "Give it to him."

The girls looked really evil as they grin while a twilight slowly inched the needle close to his scaly skin. He closed his eyes, and prepared himself for the worst. And then, there was a loud roar, like a bull or a buffalo angry roar, and all of a sudden, "BOOM!" A large mess was made from the walls as a spot was destroyed and demolished. It was Achilles, and the others, including Winona. What he didn't realize that Pip was not with them.

"Guys!" Spike exclaimed with happiness and relief. "You're here."

"Don't you vampire whores lay a hoof on the kid!" Achilles warned in a threatening voice.

Rights for this song go to Skinflint

Fluttershy and the other elements eyes glow an evil red again, and she ordered "Attack!"

"Yes, mistress." The other five said in unison. They all charge at the freedom fighters, and a battle emerged.

Big Mac and Applejack fought eachother once again, and then Big Mac felt himself being pushed down from his sister as she dive bombed at him, but he retaliated, and got back up. "You should have joined us Big Mac." Applejack said. "It would have been a real family again."

"We always thought we were a family, Applejack, just not like this." Big a mac stated. Applejack charged at him again, but this time, Big Mac retaliated and side jumped out of the way. Applejack went back on the ground and decided to charge him on foot instead of being in the air with her wings. Big Mac sidestepped again, but before he could react to anything else, he felt Applejack blow two punches on his face. He retaliated as soon as before the third blow on his face was struck, and landed one punch on her cheek, another blow on the other, and then a third blow with a powerful Uppercut with his rear feet. Now Applejack was raging mad, and started panting. She spat out a tooth and a small pool of blood on the floor. She however has a lot more fight left in her.

Big Mac, who had just stopped his panting, suddenly felt himself being jumped by his sister and was limned down as Applejack was holding him so that she can bite his neck and turn him. She kept missing and missing, and felt Bog Mac's mighty hoof pushing her head away. He kicked Applejack in her stomach, causing her to land on the floor. She got back up and panted but was too late to do anything when Bic Mac heroically charged straight for Applejack and the full force of his body knocked her to the wall, leaving an impact mark on it. Applejack punched him under his chin, and then headbutted him, but Big Mac headbutted her back, and gave her one more buck in the face before she passed out.

"I'm sorry, sis." Said Big Mac remorsefully. "Please forgive me."

Meanwhile, Zecora and Twilight rammed heads with eachother, and pushed e selves against them, like a tug-of-war type of force, except they were pushing and not pulling. It was like two bull kudus fighting for dominance except they had no spiral horns as weapons, only their bare heads. Then, Zecora heard Pinkie Pie charging at her, and the zebra jumped out of the way just in time, and then Pinkie hit the wall with her head like a runaway freight train

"Ow!" Pinkie exclaimed. "My head," she nodded her head and growled at Zecora. She flew up, and prepared her teeth so that she can bite her, bite Zecora created a small yellow barrier like a small force field, out of magic, even though she doesn't have a horn. Pinkie landed face-first into the force field and fell down on the floor, passing out two.

"How did you do that?" Twilight asked

"Ancient Zebrican secret." Zecora stated firmly. "Now I suggest you respite because you it looks like you really need it."

"Never." Twilight said. She flew down at her, but was stopped by Discord with him using the force. While he was holding her on his place, he created a powerful, magic proof force field like the one he and the others were imprisoned in.

"Sorry, Twilight." Said Discord. "But it's for your own good."

Twilight used her horn to blast out of the bubble, but it just absorbs everyone of her blasts every time she does.

Winona was growling and barking at Rarity, and Rarity glared down at him. "Bad girl!" She said to her "bad Winona!" The dog however, did not heed her words and continued being defensively aggressive at her. Rarity snapped her teeth at her, but she missed and then Winona retaliated by biting Rarity herself. Rarity screamed in agony, and tried to shake the dog off of her, and slammed herself against a wall many times to get Winona off, but she wouldn't let go after the first few tries. However, after many more ramming, Winona began yelping and finally let go of Rarity. Blood streamed out of her wound, and looked really angry at Winona, gritting her teeth. "You are one bad dog, Winona." Rarity said angrily at her. Winona, however, was not scared, and then they began fighting eachother again. Rarity became a little more crafty. She used magic from her horn to create a cocoon out of magic, like a spider egg. She was about to bite him when she held him still in the trap, but was rammed on her side by Zecora, with the seal of the net being broken, and freeing Winona.

"Winona, are you alright? Was my timing right?" Zecora asked her.

Winona barked happily at her a yes and then licked her arm as a thank you for saving me gift.

During the fights, Achilles looked at Spike, and went over there so him can free him. When he was about to reach him, he saw Rainbow Dash coming, and then he used his big, beefy arm to swipe her head with great force causing her to hit the wall, collapsing. "Don't worry, kid." He said to Spike. "I'll get you out." He used his big meaty hands to pull the puny ropes and the baby dragon was free.

"Thanks." Spike said. "We gotta find Pip. He's still in the castle."

"Right." You'look never escape while you're not a vampire Spike." Said Fluttershy, suddenly in front of them. "You will join us and help build my new empire."

"Never!" Spike yelled at her.

"Quick, get on my back!" Said Achilles. He got on all four of his appendages and Spike held onto his horns and sometimes his neck for good measure, but not tight enough to chock him. Achilles bellowed like an angry Zebrican buffalo and charge at a really fast speed out of the room on all four limbs.

***

Pip awoke and found himself peacefully on a bed, and saw Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle, looking at him with concern. "What happened to me?" He said

"Fluttershy wanted you back here in the castle" Applebloom answered to him.

"You're parents were really worried about you when Discord took you away from them." Said Sweetie Belle.

"Yeah, sorry about the mist." Scootaloo, feeling a little guilty.

"It's alright." Pip said. Then, he realized that he couldn't move. He was restrained by ropes on the bed, and began to panic "wha? What's going on?"

The girls looked at him with guilt written all over their faces. "We're sorry, Pip." Said Applebloom. "But..... Fluttershy wants to turn you into a bat pony, like everypony else."

Now Pip remembered what Discord told him and Spike, he did say that Fluttershy was going to turn him into a vampire too. "Oh no." He said.

"Don't worry, he said it was going to be very painless." Scootaloo said to him gently.

"Painless?"

"Yeah. Fluttershy found another way to turn you into a vampire without biting you." Said Sweetie Belle.

What she said, did not make Pip feel a tad more comfortable. He did not want to be a vampire anymore than Spike does. "What are you going to do to... Turn me?" he said in a shaky voice.

"Well, Fluttershy was going to inject you with a painless shot to turn you, but she told us that you hate booster shots, so we decided that we just give it to you by drinking a potion instead." said Scootaloo.

"Potion?" Pip asked. "I don't want to drink it. You'll never turn me into a vampire!" He tried with all his might to struggle out of his little trap, but it was no use. He kept on squirming and squirming, trying to find any luck in him of breaking free from the ropes.

"Shhh.... Pip, please." said Scootaloo soothingly. "It's going to be okay." she wrapped her arm around him for comfort.

"No, please!" Pip exclaimed "Let me go!" Now he was desperate to get out.

"Be still!" the girls shouted. They used their magic to create a dark aura around Pip so that he would stop squirming. Their eyes were glowing red now, and Pip became even more scared than ever.

"It will be okay, Pip." said Sweetie in a gentle voice

"Just go with this, please?" said Scootaloo also gently

"You will feel no pain at all when you transform. I promise." said Applebloom. They all tried to sound as gentle and soothing as possible.

Now there was nothing Pip can do now. He felt his mouth being open against his will. Obviously, it was because of the magic ensnaring him. Sweetie Belle used her magic to lift a spoon from her horn, and took a spoonful of the potion. She slowly moved the spoon with the vampire serum close to his face, but before he was about to feel the spoon in his mouth,

"STOP!" exclaimed two voices

All four looked at who said that. It was Braveheart and Daisymay, Pipsqueak's parents. "Mum? Dad?" Pip said. He didn't know if he should be happy to see him because they are his parents, are even more deathly afraid than ever. "What are you doing here?"

"Saving you, son." Braveheart stated.

"Girls, you said you weren't going to turn him into a vampire." said Dasiymay in a disappointed tone

"Well, we don't want to." Applebloom stated. "But, you see, it's- it's just- ugh! It's complicated."

"What she's trying to say is that Fluttershy is our queen, and we all have to do what she says, and it will make more sense for him to turn him into a vampire."

"Right, but we're not going to hurt him like bite him to turn him or anything like that." Scootaloo added

"Regardless!" Said Braveheart. "Fluttershy lied to us!"

Then, there was a crash in the wall, and there was Spike and Achilles. "Get away from my friend you demons!" Spike exclaimed

"Spike? Everyone exclaimed.

"And Achilles." The minotaur flaunted

The dragon jumped off the minotaur and walked up to the girls. "Let Pip go, now!" He said

"Who's going to make us?" Said applebloom, trying to be brave. Then the minotaur walked up to them threateningly and he cracked all his knuckles to intimidate them, and it worked. The girls were scared out of their wits. All three immediately unleashed Pip, and he bolted out of the bed, then ran back to his parents in a hurry, tears streaming down his face.

"Shh, it's okay, sweetie." Said Daisymay while she and her husband were hugging their son for comfort

"You shouldn't have done that." Said Scootaloo to the parents. "Queen Fluttershy will be most displeased."

"We don't care." Daisymay exclaimed to them.

"We don't want out boy to turn into a vampire against his will." Braveheart added.

"You are both traitors!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed. She and the girls were about to charge at the family but Achilles stopped them by grabbing their tails, all three dangling upside-down. "Not so fast, kids." The minotaur said. "Sorry if this hurts." He landed their heads on his muscular leg, causing them to fall unconscious. "That takes care of that. "

"Let's get back with the others so that we can get out of here." Spike said. They all ran out f the room through the hole in the wall, leaving the crusaders unconscious in the floor. They all found Discord, and the other freedom fighters, about to face Fluttershy.

The yellow bat-pegasus suddenly recognized Braveheart and Daisymay accompanying Pip, Spike, and Achilles, joining forces. "Braveheart and Daisymay?" She said "what.... Are you doing?"

"You said that you wouldn't turn him into a vampire, your highness." Braveheart said angrily at her. "And yet you lied to us."

"I don't want to do it, but if he is a vampire, then he would be more comfortable and less afraid. I am just trying to help him, like I am trying to help Spike be less afraid and become immortal." Fluttershy persuaded

"Everypony has to chose that for themselves." Spike stated

"He's right." Said Daisymay. "You can't force yourself to help anypony like that against his or her will."

Fluttershy sighed sadly. "If only you all would understand." She said to all of them.

"We do understand." Said Discord. "You want to help everypony, but you're taking things the wrong way and will start spreading all of Equestria with this plague. So you might as well give up, Fluttershy. You're friends are down, and you are out umber ed at the moment: nine of us and one of you."

"Not quite." Fluttershy said in a sly evil voice. Then, an army of all the bat ponies in Ponyville surrounded the exits. Half were floating around the windows, and the other half were guarding the doors with their spears. Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle were one of them too. Untimely, they were only stunned for a short time and then awoken in a few minutes after Achilles knocked them out. "Now it looks like you're outnumbered."

There were indeed too many of then. Discord pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it on the ground, then poofed himself and the others out of the castle, right to a large valley, far away from Ponyville. It was filled with isolated trees and million blades of grass covering the area.

"Did we lose em?" Big Mac asked.

"I think so, but we should not stay here long to truly know." Zecora stated.

"Well, we can't go back to the hut, Fluttershy and the guys found us there." Spike reminded.

"We know, we know." Said Discord. "Let's just keep moving. They all ran through the fields in the night under the red moon and red sky. However. They all stopped when a large red bugle of magic appeared on front of them. It was Fluttershy and her friends.

"Going somewhere?" Said Fluttershy

They all noticed that the wounds on some of them were gone and looked perfectly healed.

"Applejack? I... I thought I beaten you to a pulp. Ah! I mean, ruffed you up, I mean!" Big Mac was feeling really confused.

"Yes I know, big bro." Applejack stated. "We're vampires. Remember?"

"And as a vampires, we can heal ourselves." Twilight added

"Yah, so you can keep attacking us, but it won't really work because we will heal ourselves up in a snap." Said Rainbow Dash.

The others realized that there was no other choice, but to fight back, even if it's till their last breath. Discord and the others posed in battle form, ready to fight.

"I ain't running anymore." Said Pip. "This time I will fight."

"Some am I." Spike said

"Not so fast, kids." Said Achilles. "You would surely be killed if you fought them. It's best if you stay here."

"He's right, boys." Said Discord. "We'll handle is. Zecora, please watch over them."

"I will save these two from their impending doom." Zecora stated. The two sides charged at eachother while Discord and the others charge at one another, like a small war just erupted.

"Children, we must come to that tree, safe there we will be." Zecora said. The two nodded and followed her to a large tree, but then, Spike felt himself being carried by an invisible force, like he just been snatched, he screamed as he pulled up into the air. And the invisible force revealed to be Fluttershy, holding him in her arms.

"I really hate to do this, Spike. But you leave me now choice." Fluttershy said

"Spike!" Pip and Zecora exclaimed in unison.

Flutterhsy bared her teeth and Spike closed his eyes to prepare himself for the worst. He felt something that was that he didn't think it would be: he felt two objects pressing against his stomach, but it didn't hurt, it ironically.... Tickled. He laughed as he felt the feeling of Fluttershy's fangs. "Hey, that tickles." He laughed.

"What?" Fluttershy said. She was growing a little more angry at this, and bit him again, making him laugh once more. She realized that she can't puncture him with her teeth, and just remembered something.

"Oh, that's right." Spike said in remembrance. "I forgot that dragons have scales of invisibility." And felt really comfortable now, knowing that Fluttershy can't do a thing now. Or perhaps he thought. Fluttershy growled and flew to the ground, letting Spike go.

"You! Little! Brat!" She exclaimed in fury. Everyone stopped their fighting when they heard her shouting. She gave Spike a slap. "You really pissed me off!" She exclaimed. "You have made me Very.....!" She slapped him again. "Very!" And Spike fell to his knees, shedding a tear "VERY!!!" Then, all of a sudden, she looked at him, seeing how scared he is. She was completely shocked at herself over what she is becoming. "What.... What have O done?" She thought.

Rights for this song go to Sega

"Please!" Spike exclaimed, sobbing now. "Please don't kill me." He covered his face and cowered in fear.

"Spike?" Fluttershy said. "Are you.... Alright?" She asked him.

Spike didn't look at her and nodded a no at her. She turned his back on him with complete shock and disbelief for her little actions. She looked at a puddle seeing her reflection.

"I'm.... I'm a monster." She said as she began to cry in complete guilt. Spike stopped his weeping when he heard Fluttershy's weeping. He slowly walked over to her to check on her.

"Fluttershy, are you okay?" He asked her very slowly.

"No." Fluttershy said with a sigh. "I let the power go to my head and now.... Now I am a monster for that, and I just hurt you like that."

"You're not a monster, Fluttershy." Said Discord in a comforting voice, walking in front of her. "It was not your fault. You were just trying to help make Equestria a better place, but took it the wrong way."

"By turning everypony into monsters." Fluttershy stated

"Oh dear Fluttershy, it is alright if you make mistakes, as long as you learn at how much damage it makes." Zecora added.

"We could never hate you Fluttershy." Twilight stepped in, along with the rest of the elements. "You are not a monster. We all do things we regret doing in our lives."

"And the time I betrayed you to Tirek when he was trying to destroy Equestria." Discord added. "It made me feel guilty for weeks, and I never even completely gotten over that."

"You're our friend, Sugarcube." Said Applejack. "You always will be."

"Nothing will ever change that." Rainbow added. They all walked up to her to comfort her and to make her feel better.

Fluttershy looked up and said "you... You forgive me?"

"Of course we forgive you." Said Achilles. "It's okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them."

"We will always be here, Fluttershy." Pip said.

Winona made a happy bark at Fluttershy, wagging her tail.

Fluttershy was absolutely touched by their comments and compliments. She is really lucky to have such great friends like them. She looked at everyone and said "thank you. Thank you all." She looked at the baby dragon. "Especially you, Spike." She gently hugged him again and he hugged her back. It was silent while they hugged and no one said a word at the moment as they did.

Author's Note:

I will have an Epilogue for this.