• Published 17th Jan 2015
  • 512 Views, 0 Comments

Hestia's Carpet - mikki



Princess Luna finds herself in another dimension where notheing is what it seems and the end is just the beginning

  • ...
 0
 512

Forgiven

Luna shifted nervously, her armor clanking as she waited for the rest of the Clave to arrive. Her fear and nervousness was easily seen by Artemis.

"Luna, do not worry, she will not harm you in our dimension." whispered Artemis.

"I hope so," whispered Luna as the Clave with the Solar and Lunar guards, entered the small room.

"Princess Luna, you know what to do," said Solaris.

"Yes, I do. But I have one wish. Call me Luna," said the mare as the portal swallowed her and she fainted.
****************************************************************
Luna woke up when a pony nudged her.

"Now can we continue. You fell asleep before we were done now where were we? Ah yes. for being evil I must kill you." snapped Celestia.

"Fine, but please. I have a death wish. I want you to sit on this carpet with me and say the words I will tell you." begged Luna

"What do I have to lose?" said Celestia as she sat on the carpet.

"Repeat after me, I wish I was in a better place."

"I wish I was in a better place." chanted the two sisters as the portal engulfed them as they both fainted.
****************************************************************
When the two princesses awoke Luna trotted next to Artemis as he put his foreleg around her neck as if to say' you are safe!' while Celestia looked around in horror.

"Where am I?" she cried out as a white, alicorn stallion with red and orange ethereal mane walked towards her.

"You must be Princess Celestia. Do not worry. You are in a parallel universe. I am you. My name is Prince Solaris." responded Solaris.
****************************************************************

"So you were never evil? Lou I'm sorry."

"Tia you are forgiven."