• Published 17th Jan 2015
  • 512 Views, 0 Comments

Hestia's Carpet - mikki



Princess Luna finds herself in another dimension where notheing is what it seems and the end is just the beginning

  • ...
 0
 512

The Portal

Luna was running through the castle's long, dark hallways wings poised and ready to fly if needed as the solar guards came closer and closer. They were mad and angry as Luna had escaped most of their traps that they had set up and were determined to catch her, even if that meant to chase her through the endless hallways. Suddenly at the end of the hallway another group of guards appeared, spears and swords raised high in the air as Luna skidded to a halt. She was in what seemed a hopeless situation, with no escape at all. As Luna backed up, her plot hit the back of a wooden door. It was The Forbidden room were only alicorns were allowed to enter.

"How happy Princess Celestia will be when she sees you in chains, you ungrateful alicorn, just like when she saw your cousin and her husband in chains," sneered the unicorn guard as Luna remembered that Cadence and Shining Armor were imprisoned for being on Luna's side.

"Thou shall never capture me as I am the Savior and will save all of my believers!" screamed Luna scaring the guards, giving herself time to enter in the Forbidden room, slamming the door behind her. She sat on the old, Persian carpet and sighed. She looked at the banners decorating the plain, dusty and messy room, feeling a pang of remorse. The banners were in pinks, blues, greens and cyan. Celestia had put those banners up to make her more comfortable after Nightmare Moon was defeated.

"We shall capture you princess," threatened another unicorn guard.

"Never will thou capture me as you cannot enter the Forbidden room," snapped Luna.

" We can call your sister to capture you as she can enter the Forbidden room," reminded an earth pony guard.

"Thou wouldn't dare!" screamed Luna worriedly.

"Stellar write a message to the princes of the sun and Polar you use your magic to send it to her," ordered the earth pony guard as the other guards hurried to send the message. A few minutes later, Celestia appeared in the hallway, opening the door to the Forbidden room soundlessly.

"How I wish I would have been in a better and safer place," she thought as tears streamed down her face. Suddenly, as the guards' voices grew louder and louder, the carpet opened up. As Luna was sucked in the portal, the world before her blackened and she fell into a deep sleep.