• Published 18th Dec 2014
  • 820 Views, 11 Comments

Deus-ex-Lyra - Cool writer



Hearts and hooves day is a time to spend with your very special some pony, But pony guys just aren't good enough for Lyra. So she's gonna do better.

  • ...
20
 11
 820

1 The Loneliest Hearts and Hooves Day Ever

It was hearts and hooves day in Ponyville, and Lyra Heartstrings was settling in for a long day of quiet study. Bonbon was out on a date with a pegasus, Thunderlane or something. Lyra had read something about a human holiday called "valentines day." But she hadn't read anything about it... yet. Lyra was planning on reading more about from an old book she found in that old library she visited in the everfree forest. Princess Twilight and her friends had been going in there a lot and coming out ok. So she went in one day, on a dare, looking for an ancient ruin. She found it. And the wonderful worderful library it had. There was a whole wing full of books on humans! Most of them were destroyed or unreadable, yes, but the ones that weren't had whole new knolage for her! It's like finding out that Valve had actually made 5 more portals, but never advertised them. For those who don't know, they take 30 years to make a sequel for a game, and never make a third. But anyway... Lyra was nestled in her study, with a blanket wrapped around herself, the blinds closed tinting the windows and a few candles setting a peaceful mood. Today was a good day. As Lyra delved into the story of Valentines, she looked around the room. It was kind of lonely.

Lyra sighed to herself. She envied all the stories of humans (and the occasional ponies) finding love. It seemed nice. "I wish I could find love... or at least a crush." Lyra sighed to herself. Even the couch was lonely. She closed the book.

"I need a nap." The sky blue aura of Lyra's magic surrounded the book and levitated it onto the desk. The teal unicorn lowered herself onto her side, the blanket still covering her. It was still peaceful, but now the loneliness seemed intentional, therefore not as bad. Her eyes closed. She imagined having a nice husband to hold her. She could almost feel a hoof wrap around her shoulders. Her vision darkened even more as she drifted off.

"ZZZZZ!" A loud snore, suddenly pulled her right our of it. Lyra suddenly realized she did have a hoof wrapped around her shoulders! Lyra quickly shot upright. As she did so, she caught a glimpse of the tan-ish for leg that had wrapped itself around her.

"ZZZZ- huh? Wa?" A male voice came from behind her, sounding as if it just woke up. Lyra could feel her cheeks brighten up.

"EEEK!" She jumped off of the sofa. Lyra spun 'round to confront this strange sick pervert in her house. 'How long had he been there?' she thought to herself as she turned. But, what she saw on her sofa, wasn't a "strange sick pervert" at all. "It was far better." Lyra would probably say, verbally recounting these events later. Lying there, on her sofa, was an actual, honest to Celestia, human! She quickly noted the tan-ish skin, as she predicted they had. It was a hard thing to miss, as he didn't have a shirt on... or... pants. At least, she didn't think they were pants. They were too small and had to thick a waistline. She could have passed them off as swim where, but the human swimsuit was still bigger and baggier. It must be his underwear. Lyra's cheeks were bright crimson. The red was starting to spread to the rest of her face. His eye's looked glassy and asleep. He blinked them a few times. The eyes then looked straight at her.


He screamed and she screamed back.