• Published 14th Dec 2014
  • 2,810 Views, 73 Comments

Wanted - Fohawk Fury



I don't know how I got here, I don't know why I am here, but I, no, WE will find out.

  • ...
16
 73
 2,810

Chapter Five: New Location, New Plans, Same Goal

Kyle's PoV
New Jamestown

Everyone, every human was busy. Some were forcing the guards to teach them how to reload muskets, some were burying the 37 that died in battle, some where getting treated from the nurse in Ponyville (against her will, of course), some were eating, some were sleeping, some were touring the town, and Ben was talking with the mayor of the town, Mayor Mare. I was showing Soren around, and he was pretty impressed with everything we did. From all the times Ben and the other scouts took us from the Ponyville Science Center, to when they built the fort, which I did not know much about due to me not arriving yet, to the first battle of us getting up. Then he asked me some questions about myself.

"So Kyle, what are you going to do when you get home?" I paused. I started thinking about my family, and the others families, I wonder what they were doing. Police are probably everywhere trying to find us! I looked down at the ground, then looked at Soren.

"I'm going to praise to the lord that I am finally home."

"But what if you don't end up at your house?"

"Trust me Soren, I have been here for a few days, and I hate it here, some have been here for years. Trust me, you will find out quickly, how lucky we are to live where you are not being chased by people that dragged you into another world, you will find out that Earth is your true home." Soren just looked at me, confused as Ben walked up to us.

"Alright, we are letting the town know that we call the shots in the town now, I will be giving a speech, and we will finish by taking down the Equestrian flag at the end. Kyle, Soren, you and the other scouts will be up at the town hall with me, the others will act as guards, so get armed and be ready for anything. You got it?"

"Aye."

"Yeah." Ben walked off and went to let everyone know. "So now what?" I picked up a spear that was lying on the ground and threw it into Soren's arms.

"Be ready for anything."

One Hour Later
Kyle's PoV
Ponyville Town Hall

Me and the other scouts stood at attention as Ben walked up onto the town hall stage. All of the town was there, except for the Element of Harmony that guard told us about.... Ben cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Citizens of Ponyville!" Ben paused and looked at me and the other scouts. It was obvious that he did not make up a speech. All of us shrugged. "Umm, well, we are humans. We mean no harm!"

"You butchered most of our guard!" Yelled a random pony in the crowd.

"Well, yes, we did, but for good reason! Your kind has been dragging us to this world! We do not wish to stay! We wish to go home! So in that case, go among your normal lives." The crowd gave us confused looks. "And send the guard back to their homes, they are not needed, we will provide protection!" A stallion trotted up to the front of the crowd.

"Why are you being so... Generous...?" Ben sighed.

"This is your home. This world is your home. Have you not noticed we have no killed any of your guard until they marched into our temporary home and tried to kill us? We do not wish to fight, but if it is what we must do to get home, then it is what we will do. Now go on, enjoy yourselves." The ponies gave us confused looks and left slowly, one by one. Leaving one pony just staring at us, then leaving without a word. "Well, that went better than expected."

"No kidding, and your speech sucked ass too!"

"Well, sorry for not giving an presidential speech and every other word being 'UHHHHHH'"

"It's fine lad, lets just come up with a plan for the next phase of getting home."

10 MINUTES LATER:

Soren, Lee and I decided to skip musket training (due to us not wanting muskets) and went to the library instead. We told Ben maybe we could learn even more about the land. We read for bout 25 minutes and could come up with nothing, unicorns use magic, Pegasus ponies fly, and Earth ponies are extra strong, and alicorns has all three traits combined. No shit, I thought the unicorns fly to some cloud city named Cloudsdale. Anyway, after all that reading, we decided to give up and head back outside. When we left the library, we saw everyone gathering around a stage, with Ben on top of it. We ran over just as Ben began to speak.

"Alright, listen up. The wedding turns out to be tomorrow, that guard bastard lied to us. Which means we won't have much time to make this work. Now, we don't know what else will be protecting the city other than guards, what I do know is we can no longer use stealth, they know we are here, and they know our numbers have been cut down. They can replace their troops, we can't. Ever human lost means less of a chance to get home. One fighter can make all the difference."

"Whats the plan?"

"Alright, as you know, most railroads run through the train station here. All we need to do is get onto one and ride it to Canterlot."

"Bullshit Ben, can' t be that simple."

"Your right, it isn't. Apparently, that guard also said that Shining has a force field surrounding the whole damn city. The only way in is to break it. But if we even crack it, he will know we are there."

"So how do we get in?"

"Alright, it will take everyone help. But we have to break a hole into it. We are going to go around town and get as many pick-axes and shit and get the next train tomorrow. I know you guys are tired. I know you guys missed your loved ones. But this, this is it. We must gather ourselves. Dig deep. Be ready. One final battle. We will not retreat. We will go home tomorrow, or die trying. We will do this. They are fighting to prevent us from going to the place we love most. We are fighting to go back to the place we love most. Tomorrow, WE, ARE GOING HOME!" A loud cheer erupted from us. When the cheering settled, everyone was so pumped up. They started to party, but I looked over and saw Soren sitting alone. I walked up to him.

"Hey Soren, whats up?"

"I was just wondering, how long have you guys been here? A year?" I laughed. I threw a spear into his arms, and I picked up my sword and shield.

"Come, I want to show you something."

New Jamestown
6 Hours till Departure to Canterlot
Kyle's PoV

"Almost there, keep up, will ya?"

"Sorry."

"It's fine." I tore some bushes apart. "And here we are!" Soren gasped when he saw New Jamestown.

"Is this New Jamestown?"

"Yup, I have only been here for a few days, Ben was the first one here, and he has been here for, umm, I don't remember, but more than 4 years."

"So, what is the whole story again?"

"Heh, don't feel like telling it, maybe I will put it into a story some other time." Before I could go on, I saw out of the corner of my eye Lee walk in. "Hey Lee! Why aren't you at the party?"

"I never really was a party sort of person. I always like to stay home and alone. However, when I ended up here, I knew the only way home was to at least socialize. So I got my stuff together and started to become more social."

"I see, so, what do you think of the plan?"

"Ehh, it's good. However, what scares me is that we do not have a plan B...."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember the elements of harmony?"

"Aye."

"Well, I did some reading, and I found out that they are the most powerful things in all of Equestria."

"What do you mean?"

"Anytime there is a threat to Equestria and the guard doesn't take care of it, they use the elements. Discord, Sombra, Nightmare Moon, all tried to take over, and all got defeated by the elements."

"Well, great, we are all screwed. How can we.... Avoid these?"

"Well, the way I see it, if one of the elements is eliminated, then the rest won't activate. Maybe if one of them decides to join us, then maybe we have a better shot at getting home." I thought about it. Sure, it sounded good, but who would join us? Then, I remembered one pony who felt sorrow for us.

"What if that yellow pony, umm, whats her name?" Lee looked up.

"You mean Fluttershy?"

"Yes, Fluttershy. What if she helped us?"

"I don't know, she is still protecting her homeland..."

"But she showed sorrow when she found out we were being dragged home." Lee just looked at me then sighed.

"We are going tomorrow, we will tell Ben about everything first thing tomorrow." Soren and I agreed and we walked backed to Ponyville.

THE NEXT MORNING
5:47 A.M.
Departure: 12:00 P.M.

There were multiple campfires in Ponyville. We were cooking our breakfast. I was sitting with Chuck, Lee, Juan, Soren, and Ben. We were able to find some eggs, and the Sugarcube Corner had ham for some reason.... As we ate, we began to speak.

"So guys," started Ben, "Today is the day. We are finally going to go home."

"Yeah," interrupted Chuck, "Or just die or we surrender and get tortured!"

"Man, the hell is wrong with you?! All this time, just to surrender? Man, that's the LAST thing we will do!"

"So what if-"

"No ifs! We are in this till the end!" We continued to eat. I started to start a conversation.

"So guys, what about the elements of harmony? They are going to be there, right?"

"Well, um, yeah.."

"And must we remember that we are dealing with a wedding? Hell, it is the captain of the royal guard and a damn princess!! We can't just go in blindly without knowing the city, we must send a scout, we can only send one, or else we risk getting caught!"

"We can't! They know we are here that we are going to strike! We got no other choice, we must attack today, or else, we are all doomed..." I looked at Ben and sighed. He was our leader, and he led the others for years, I couldn't doubt him, and not at a time like this. I nodded at him and began to walk away. Today was the day, we will go home...

11:50 A.M.
10 Minutes Till Departure
Kyle's PoV

I stood by Ben with the other scouts. Nothing much happened this morning. Everyone knew they might die, everyone was quite, everyone was scared, everyone was determined, everyone wanted to go home. We knew that this was not going to be easy. We knew some might die, but some might live, but in the end, we hope it will all be worth it. We all gathered around the town hall, just us, humans, ponies walking by as if we were not even there, Ben began to speak.

"My friends, today is the day. We waited so long for this. We wanted this for so long, and today, we may finally get it. We will take the next train to Canterlot, but spare the conductor so he may drive us to Canterlot. Once there, we will charge into the city and find their capital building. We will charge into it when we find it, and we will not stop. No matter how many of us fall, we will still charge. If only one makes it out alive, then so be it, you are home. If all of us survive, so be it, we are all home, if all of us die, so be it, we went down fighting to get home. Remember, we waited so long for this. I know you are tired of hearing this by now, but we worked so long to get home, New Jamestown is not our home, this town is not our home, this world is not our home, EARTH is our home, and today, WE, WILL, GO, HOME!!!" A loud cheer erupted from us. "Come now! To the train station! For our home!" We all began to run to the train station, weapons in our hands. When we got there, the train was about to depart until...

"STOP THAT TRAIN!" Some of us fired our muskets into the air. "EVERYONE OUT OF THE TRAIN, NOW!" Ponies screamed as they ran away from the train station. "YOU THERE, ARE YOU THE CONDUCTOR!?" The stallion gulped and nodded. "IN THE TRAIN, AND TAKE ALL OF US TO CANTERLOT!" He nodded, gulped, and yelled...

"ALL ABOARD!" All of us pilled into the train. We all sat down in the seats, some stood in the middle, some had their muskets out of the window, some with tears of fear, others with eyes of fury. And as the train took off, we all knew, we are going home.


















And nothing would stop us.

Author's Note:

*runs to the computer and finishes the chapter and publishes it* Sorry for the long wait! *readers look at me and then....*

Anyway, back to the point. Sports are taking up my life! Anyways, here it is. Wow, 47 likes, 10 dislikes. Not bad for my first story. So, sorry if this seems rushed. #firststoryprobs Well, nothing else to say... Happy reading!

~agentkrd7~