• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 1,719 Views, 63 Comments

Doc we need your help - RavenFire2908



Ponyville mental hospital get a new patient, but she is the most difficult patient they have ever gotten, but one doctor can help her! Right?

  • ...
16
 63
 1,719

The truth and more

Applejack snapped awake, she found herself in her old bedroom. It was a small smell of blood there, but she couldn't place her finger on what it was. Sitting up in her bed she smiled, it had been so long since she had been sitting there. She missed it, despite the smell of blood she could also smell apples, the good smell of unbucked apples. The smell of the farm was something she would never forget. She looked around, everything looked normal. She didn't have any scars or pain.

"What the?" She asked out loud, at the same moment her room door opened. It was Big Mac. "Mac?" She asked reaching out her hand to see if it was him. As soon as her fingers touched him, she let go. Without thinking she jumped at him, hugging him tight. "Mac, Mac ah missed ya! Ah missed ya so much!" She cried into his chest.

He looked at her shocked "Aj? Ah was only out for a minute, what happened? Ya had a nightmare or something?" He asked, hugging Applejack thigh with confusen, he gently began to drag his fingers through her loose mane.

"Yes! It was th worst nightmare ah ever had! Ah was taken to the mental hospital and.... And.... It was a mean doctor and.... It was horrible!" She cried, her sobs was getting louder and louder.

"It's over now, ah am here and ah will always be here for ya. Ah love ya sis" he said, letting go of her he hold her by the arms and looked her straight in her eyes. "Remember that, ah will never leave ya behind, never. Even if ya take a turn for the worse, ah will be there. Always...." His voice faded as everything in the room did, his voice was the last she heard before everything went black.


Applejack woke to the sound of a IV, her eyes fluttered open. But she quickly closed them as the bright light entered her eyes, after some seconds she managed to open them again. Getting used to the light she tried to sit up, she was stopped when she felt pain in her arm. Looking down at it, she saw the bandage was red from all the blood. She looked around the room, it was a loght blue room with white floor and roof. She was laying in a soft hospital bed.

"What the? Mac?" She asked, looking around. Nopony. She was the only one in the room, she sighed as the memory and dream of her brother faded. "Ah wish ya were here Mac...." She sighed, small tracks of tears began to stream down her face. She began to sniff and sob she couldn't stop it, she couldn't hold it back anymore. In the end she sat there looking down and crying. She missed her family, and she knew she would probably never see them again.

The door opened, and Twilight came inside. As soon as she saw Applejack sitting up and crying she rushed over to her. "Applejack! What's wrong!?" She asked, carefully leaning Applejack back to the bed. She used her magic and lifted some paper, drying off Applejack's tears. "What's wrong?" She asked again.

Applejack looked Twilight deep in the eyes, she could see comfort and care. It made her more relaxed. "Ah had a dream, or a memory..." She said.

Twilight looked Applejack back in the eyes, she could see fear, sorrow and loneliness. "Do you want to tell?" She asked, letting go of her face.

Applejack sniffed "Ah saw mah brother, Big Mac. He told me ah would be fine, and he would be there.... But.... But he ain't!" She began to cry hard, her tears streamed down her face, and sniffs and sobs came out of her mouth ever so often.

"Breath, it will be fine..." Twilight said trying to comfort her friend. "Everything will be fine." Twilight hugged Applejack in comfort, Applejack accepted the hug and hugged back, crying on Twilight's sholder.

After some time with crying and hugging, Applejack let go.

"Ah feel like a baby, crying over nothing." She admitted, drying off the remaining tears.

"Your not a baby, your one of the bravest pati- ponies I know" Twilight said, she didn't like to call the patients, but they were. But Applejack felt like she was a friend, a longtime friend. Even if they had just known each other for a week.

"Ah have a question Twilight..." Applejack asked, finally coming over her dream. "How did ya know? About Stable an all?" She asked.

"Oh, when the guards took you down. I asked them somethings about what the hell they were doing. They didn't give me much, but I followed them to the elevator and saw what floor they went to. The basement, it was wierd. So I went back to my office, trying to find things out. Like what he wanted with you, what I could do to save you... When I called the head of the hospital, Doctor Hooves. Me and I find the camera to what room you where in, and well we found you. Stable are going to jail, he tried blaming me but.... We showed the judge the tape and now he is in jail." She said, smiling at Applejack.

"What about Pinkamena and.... Screw loose?" She asked. Taking sometime trying to remember the names.

"They are getting a new doctor, Pinkamena is getting a new doctor who comes from Cloudsdale. Her name is Fluttershy, she is really nice. And Screw Loose are getting Doctor Hooves." Twilight reassured, it calmed Applejack hearing the others were fine.

"Soo?" Applejack asked.

"Well, your awake. Do you want take your medicine?" She asked taking out two pills out of her pocket.

"Ah don't have a choice, do ah?" Applejack sighed, taking the pills in her mouth. Getting a cup of water from Twilight she swallowed them fast. Twilight smiled smiled to Applejack as she swallowed the pills.

"Umm.... Applejack do you think you're ready to tell the hole story? I mean, you have told a lot, but there is some small details I don't have." She asked.

"Ah can try answer them." Applejack said as she prepared herself.

"Do you remember the group that raped you?" Twilight asked, taking up a cupboard and a pen.

Applejack looked down at her hands before recalling her memories. "Ah remember two of them, ah think... The one was a red pegasus with green hair. And the other was a brown unicorn with yellow and orange hair. Ah don't remember their cutie marks, but ah think ah remember the last ones. He was a yellowish earth pony with brown hair and the cutie mark of three blue horseshoes." Applejack said, scratching her neck.

"Wait! Brown mane, yellowish body color and the cutie mark of three blue horseshoes? I think I know who...." Twilight said writing down all what Applejack had said. "Get some rest, I will be checking on you later..." Twilight said, as she moves Twilight accidentally touched Applejack's hands. As they touched, they felt a little spark. Both of them moved away after feeling it, non of them had ever felt anything like that. It felt electric, good, magical.

"Um... Okay thanks..." Applejack mutterd still in shock after the touch. Without saying more Twilight walked out of the room, leaving Applejack to her thoughts.


Twilight sat in her office, her face buried in her hands. What happened back there?! An electric spark! A magical spark! She knew everything about magic, and she knew what kind of magic that was. But how?! How could it be possible, Applejack was under care, it was a reason why she was in the hospital. Twilight had been in love before, but she had never felt that spark. Even more, one of her old lovers was a rapist.

Caramel.

Twilight picked up the phone, first call the police and ask them to come to the hospital. Then call Caramel, and ask him to come to the hospital.

"Hallo?" She asked in the phone. "My name is Twilight sparke, could you send a team to Ponyville Mental hospital. We have found a rapist from one of our patients." Some secons later she answered "yes, thank you miss.... Ops, sorry sir" quickly she placed the phone back down.

Taking a deep breath, she picked it back up and called the number of her old lover. "Hallo? Caramel? Yes, it's me Twilight. Could you do me a favor and come to Ponyville mental hospital.... Yes it's important!" She placed the phone back down fast.

An hour later, Caramel came to the hospital to meet Twilight, but he was meet with iron aroud his hands and forced to say who the others were, soon they as well was arrested.