• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 4,594 Views, 53 Comments

My little Fairy Tail - brandsca123



Natsu and Happy land in Equestria. Will they find a way home?

  • ...
8
 53
 4,594

Mission Start, Lets go to the Jungle

Natsu, Lyra and Happy were walking the streets of Manehaten. Ponies left and right stared at Natsu and Happy as they passed.

"Natsu what did you think those stallions wanted?" Lyra asked.

"Not sure, just as long as I kick their buts I'm okay with it." Natsu said.

"Aye!" Happy replied

"Man you two are so carefree and optimistic, it's making me jealous." Lyra said back to them.

"Natsu, Lyra we're here, I found the place!" Happy was flying circles around them as he zoomed around happily.

"Great job Happy, Lyra get ready to do your first mission." Natsu said.


=========================


The three of them stood in front of a large stone building, a sign hanging from the top of the front door read, "Rockwell's Clinic". The house had a nice little garden of assorted flowers at the side and a stone statue of a unicorn in a tophat was in the middle of it. The statue had some markings at the base that read, "Rockwell the first: Founder" in big black letters.

Natsu walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Clong, clong, clong, went the bell as Natsu, Lyra and Happy waited outside.

"Natsu I have a strange sense of deja vu." Happy said.

The door opened and a moustached grey unicorn, with black hair came out.

"May I help you?" The unicorn had a deep gruff voice.

"Uhhh....yeah we're....." Lyra said before Natsu cut her off.

"Enough with the introduction, we're here for the request you posted." Natsu said in a tuff voice. Lyra just glared at him. The grey unicorn's eyes went wide and he said.

"Come in quickly, we'll talk inside." He motioned for the three of them to go inside and he closed the door.

In a small room filled with shelves of books the unicorn sat down on a couch. The three friens sat down on the couch on the opposite side of a hard wood table.

"As you might have guessed I am Rockwell the third. This clinic was started by my grandfather fifty years ago." Rockwell started, "The reason I put up this request is because my supply of medicinal plants are running low, and the only plants I use come from the Gulmore Jungle."

"So you need us to protect you from any carnivorous plants while you gather your supplies." Lyra said.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple madam," Rockwell sighed, "The plants are not the only thing you have to protect me from."

"Oh?!" Lyra was surprised.

"You see this town is now under control of a kingpin who calls himself Don John, he has tried to use me to make illegal drugs for the use of trafficking but I refused. The plants I use are to help ponies, not cause problems. Because of that he has targeted me and refuses to let me get close to the Jungle to get my plants unless I give in to his demands and start producing poison joke."

"That's horrible, who does this pony think he is." Lyra said in shock. Natsu just listened and was silent. Happy did the same.

"Sounds to me like the Don needs to be taught a lesson in respect for the lives of others." Natsu said, "Old man, don't worry about a thing. If he tries anything then I'll kick his ass for you." Natsu said.

"Aye!" Happy replied.

"Boy, Natsu you sure are optimistic." Lyra deadpaned.

"Though I respect your attitude boy, I'm afraid that it's to dangerous to take on the Don. Rumor has it that he can use a strange kind of magic." Rockwell said.

"Hey, you're looking at a Fairy Tail wizard, I can handle anything that this monster can dish out." Natsu said with a grin. "So lets quit the chat and get moving already."

Rockwell smiled and nodded, "Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me."


=========================


The Gulmore Jungle, an expanse of trees just on the outskirts of The Badlands. Five hundred miles south of Manehaten, The Badlands a wide expanse of desert with little to no life save for the giant ground worms that can be found in several of the craters dotting the landscape. Both places are very dangerous places to travel through, as many ponies have lost their lives from only just stepping foot inside. The only known way to get there is by carriage, but even then very few ponies would even think about going to there.

Natsu was being sick again, Lyra was busy trying to prop up Natsu so that he doesn't fall overboard. Rockwell was fiddling with a few bags he brought along and pulled out a strange green liquid, and brought it to Natsu.

"What's that mister?" Happy asked, he was sitting on the edge of the carriage looking out and eyeing the scenery.

"This good sir is Malboro extract, it comes from a particularly carnivorous plant called a Jungle Malboro. It's not easy to get it without losing a limb in the process."

"Malboros! You didn't say that we would have to deal with Malboros!" Lyra nearly dropped Natsu.

"I can understand your concern miss, but I assure you that I don't need any Malboro extract. What I'm after is the fruit of the elusive Mandragora. It's fruit has been known to cure many illnesses and it would be a great addition to my medicines." Rockwell said. "Anyway, young man open your mouth."

Natsu looked at the green liquid, "What's that?"

"It's something to settle your stomach. It's a mixture of Malboro extract and wolfsbane." Rockwell removed the cork with his magic and brought it up to Natsu's lips. Natsu immediately spat it out with disgust.

"It tastes awful!" Natsu was gagging now and nearly lost his lunch.

"I know it tastes awful but if you want to get over that motion sickness of yours then I highly suggest you take it." Rockwell said sternly. Natsu grabbed the bottle and started drinking the foul liquid, he then threw up over the side of the carriage.

"That didn't help at all!" Natsu said.

"All well, the potion I just gave you doesn't work for everypony so no harm done." Rockwell deadpaned.

"We're approaching the outskirts of The Badlands, this is about as far as I can go." The brown earth pony that was pulling the carriage said.

All of them got off and thanked the stallion and started their hike into The Badlands.


=========================


Deep in The Badlands, a few miles away from the Gulmore Jungle, a small camp was situated in the middle of nowhere. A blood red one with a black mane and tail and a cutie mark of a skull surrounded by a shadow stood next to another unicorn, who was also blood red, but this time had an orange mane and tail and a cutie mark of a mushroom cloud stood next to a fire. The unicorns were the paradox brothers, a duo of assasins that were hired by Don John to stand guard by the Jungle to make sure that nopony ever passed.

"I can't believe The Don would put us in a gloomy place such as this Hetaro." Hetaro the black maned one stared at his brother and answered,

"Now now Trip, I'm sure The Don has his reasons." Trip just sighed and hung his head low. Just then he saw four shadows off in the distance.

"Hetaro look! It seems we have company." Trip pointed in the direction of the figures.

"Who would be crazy enough to walk through here?" Hetaro said.

"I don't know brother, but we should give them the old Paradox Welcome." Trip said.

"Why yes brother," Hetaro said with a grin, "I think we shall."


=========================