• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 4,605 Views, 39 Comments

Shadow's star - MagicalEntaty



Spike failed to get the heart to Cadence and Twilight falls into the hands of Sombra

  • ...
13
 39
 4,605

We are at war

to fight something you have to fell it.

Princess Celestia was gathering the tropes to head to the Crystal Empire, she had already waited too long. It was a week ago that she got the news of Sombra, and how Twilight was captured and everything was moving too slow still. the army was together but the supplies were missing, Twilight's friends were prepared to lead everyone if need be. Even if Twilight's friends weren't the welders of the Elements of Harmony they would still fight because the monster named Sombra who took there dear friend, and he was going to pay!

Shining and Cadence, along with Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, and Fluttershy worked together on a plain to find and save Twilight, Cadence provided a map of the castle as Rarity tried to learn magic that is outside her expertise, being friends with Twilight has a lot of ups to it. Rainbow and Fluttershy trained with there speed as AJ and Pinkie worked on strength. No one though of what happened last time, they focused on what could happen, no what will happen.

They came up with a plain but it was a gamble which Celestia and Luna did not like it. "We are not willing to lose more of you to this monster and walking right next to him is too risky. And it won't matter if your hidden! No matter how well." Celestia was trying to talk them out of the plain but she knew that they would go through with it anyway the cost to them was nothing to the lose they already felt.

"Auntie we have to do this!" Cadence was pleading for the say so "Twily needs us" Shining didn't say anything and kept his face blank but his eyes held every unspoken word that he was ready to explode with as the grope fallows the princess's to the throne room "please."

They entered the room and after the door's closed behind them a sound proofing spell was cast and Celestia said "alright tell me the details." that got everypony's attention "with or with out my permission you are going to go. So I might as well know what you are doing and see if there's something I can do to help."

Rainbow took the lead from here "well the plain is to cast ether an invisibility charm or a illusion spell on some objects and sneak into the castle."

Applejack took over "from there we can fallow Sombra tell he leads us straight to Twilight. We learn what's keeping her there and..." Rarity cut in.

"And that is where i will come in. I shall use my magic and break any charms and spells present."

"And... I'll...I'll take care of her injury's," Fluttershy muttered

Then Pinkie popped out of nowhere "this is the part where I make a distraction and everyone, This time with Twilight, will escape into your forces." she finished pulling out her party cannon. and Shining steps up.

"And as they escape Cadence and I will get the Crystal Heart and use it to put a stop to Sombra once and for all." He balled his hand into a fist and seamed like he was ready to let it lose.

There was tension, and one thought they all had this was the only and best chance they have. Luna was about to speak when there was a purple flash and laying in the middle of the room was a light blue pony with purple hair. Slowly the pony took in everything around her, her eyes were disks when she realized where she was "Who are you and why are you here" Princess Luna spoke up. the pony was startled as she looked form one pony to another.

"My name is Hope Shard. And a pony named Twilight Sparkle asked me to give this to her friends." at first no one could move when this was said. In the pony's hand was a crystal that looked like the sunset. Celestia was taken aback when she realized what it was.

"Sister." Luna looked at Celestia "is that what I Think it is?" she was looking back at the crystal, and Celestia could only nod "but how is that possible that spell has been lost for century's, how could she cast it." Celestia couldn't speak but that didn't keep Applejack silent.

"Um, excuse me but what in the hay are ya'll talking about?!" everyone was as confused as she was. Celestia finial found her voice.

"We are talking about the crystal. If I am correct then this crystal hold's a soul," there was silence as they waited for her to continue "And if the pony who gave you this crystal is who you say then that means it is her soul is within here and her body is nothing but a shell now. And this is even worse then I thought." no one liked the sound of that.

Author's Note:

next chapter is Hope Shards side of that day. Thanks for reading.